6.1

1. G.S.
    Nov 13, 2007
    Sometimes you just want an arcade shooter, lots of enemies to kill with beautiful backgrounds.
  2. SeimanM.
    Nov 6, 2007
    It's a perfect game! The combine of a good atmosphere with powerful action is brilliant!
  3. SamC.
    Nov 13, 2007
    Great soundtrack and weapons. Wish Coop hadn't been dropped.
  4. MichaelR.
    Jan 20, 2008
    I'm having a lot of fun playing this game.
  5. CHUDSTFU
    Feb 27, 2008
    Really good game and I dislike FPS I'M more a RPG FAN!
  6. MeharG.
    Nov 29, 2007
    A intriguing story line, with plot twisits and all. The graphic's are good, and the political commentary is something everyone could have a laugh at. I higly recommend you pick this game up.

1. Over all BlackSite tries to slip itself into a niche squarely between the two benchmarks of FPS gaming, Call of Duty 4 and HALO 3. It unfortunately doesn't succeed in making that niche, in fact trying to make itself a little of one and the other it fails doing anything profound.
    Instead of creating the game they promised themselves in the design documents, the end result is a spaceship sized wreck of catastrophic proportions and with very little redeeming qualities to prevent it from being placed at the very bottom of the bargain bin where it belongs.
  3. The graphics for the game are simply stunning. Normally, Midway games have pretty average graphics, but the graphics in BlackSite are very crisp and detailed.