8.1

1. Mar 3, 2012
    Street Fighters, Mortal Kombats, yes I have played those much but could fighting games evolve? Yes, BlazBlue. Unique fighting styles with proper single player story what gives characters a soul (attention developers of Soul Calibur V, awesome single player and training mode is possible). When I bought first of the series BlazBlue: Clamity Trigger thing what I noticed was that amateurs could make combos and FEEL the game. After that was uniqueness of characters and last enjoyable story mode. I was in love. Now I bought newest gameof serie and still feel the same. Its true that game is almost the same that BB: Continuum Shift, but look at Street Fighters and expecially Mortal Kombat. This game is pure art and it isnt as hard as one may think. Expand
  2. Nov 15, 2012
    Even if you had the original Continuum Shift, this expansion pack is a must buy to all the hardcore fans of BlazBlue series. And incase you missed BBCT (like I did), the original story of that very first BlazBlue is now retold in this game. So if you're interested in a great story and already love the series, BBCSE is the one you'd definitely want to buy. It mixes the story of BBCT with the improved gameplay of BBCS. Also the online experience a bit improved and they added team battles as a new online feature. With the 5 new characters and their stories added (although 4 of them were playable as DLC in BBCS) and 2 new game modes this version of Continuum Shift has everything in it. It is an ultimate fighting experience that I bet you don't wanna miss if you're a true BlazBlue fan. Also, to those who can't wait for Chrono Phantasma to be released, this is a pefect medicine. The only negative thing I can say about the game, is that it is basically still the same as BBCS, but then again, it's a better improved version of it and a nice addition to the collection of any fighter fan. If you have never played BlazBlue, buy this and even if you have, it is still worth giving a try. Expand

While many fans will already have BlazBlue, Extend ties together all of the DLC, tweaks and modes that make it the definitive way to enjoy this superb series. [Issue#83, p.89]
  2. Mar 29, 2012
    Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend is the definitive Blazblue experience. It's been rebalanced, includes two new modes, and four new characters (one, Relius Clover, is an exclusive). Still, those contents don't really justify a disc version of the game. Extend is a must have for fighting fans, but only if you don't have any of the older versions.
  3. Mar 4, 2012
    Sadly though, at the end of the day, you can't hide the fact that this game is nothing more than a downloadable content package that has been put on a disc and packed into a Xbox 360 case.