8.3

1. Nov 27, 2013
    Tiny Tina's assault on dragons keep is a great D.L.C addition to an already amazing game. It adds a new twist to gameplay in the form of "magic grenades" grenades that automatically recharge over time. The part of this downloadable content that disapoints is lack of innovation in boss fights. As a whole Dragons Keep is an amazingly fun D.L.C that is a worthwhile buy mainly for the amusingTiny Tina's assault on dragons keep is a great D.L.C addition to an already amazing game. It adds a new twist to gameplay in the form of "magic grenades" grenades that automatically recharge over time. The part of this downloadable content that disapoints is lack of innovation in boss fights. As a whole Dragons Keep is an amazingly fun D.L.C that is a worthwhile buy mainly for the amusing story and the incredibly useful Magic Grenades. Expand
  2. Jul 18, 2013
    One of the best gaming experiences I've had in a long time. I grew up with old school RPGs and Dungeons and Dragons, and as an unabashed geek, loved the inside (or not?) jokes that permeated the game. You can tell that this was a labor of love for Gearbox, as they incorporated new (not reskinned) character models, great voice acting, and homage to tropes spanning the breadth of geekdom.One of the best gaming experiences I've had in a long time. I grew up with old school RPGs and Dungeons and Dragons, and as an unabashed geek, loved the inside (or not?) jokes that permeated the game. You can tell that this was a labor of love for Gearbox, as they incorporated new (not reskinned) character models, great voice acting, and homage to tropes spanning the breadth of geekdom. From the New-U station snarking "At least it's not too easy!" to orcs screaming at "Humies," to the spatula samurai that reminded me of Kingdom of Loathing, to... well, there's a lot to appreciate. And appreciate it, I did. The gameplay was challenging, but what drove me to marathoning through the DLC was the story. Gearbox did a great job spotlighting Tiny Tina more than the game or previous DLCs without a doubt, she's still the same "what did she just say?" character you remember, but also a child mourning the loss of friends, and escaping the flood of emotion through her imagination (took that part from the Escapist, but it's so very true).

As a working professional with a family, I have very little time to enjoy games as I did when I was younger. I made a point to stick with this expansion after the first 10 minutes. And the game rewarded me for it with challenge, laughs, bittersweet reminisces, and nostalgia aplenty.

Thanks, Gearbox.

1. Aug 8, 2013
    Easily the longest of the DLC released to date, Dragon Keep clocks in at a cool twelve to fifteen hours, possibly even more if you are the kind of player that explores every last nook and cranny of the map. Providing excellent value for money and to date the best reason to go back to Pandora, Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep is a must for anyone remotely interested in going back to Borderlands 2.
  2. Jul 30, 2013
    Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep is the pick of a series of top-notch add-ons, and the best Borderlands expansion since The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned. If you own Borderlands 2, this is totally, utterly essential.
  3. Jul 16, 2013
    While I enjoyed my time questing, the fact that I barely gained a level and found almost nothing of value the entire time was really disheartening. Overall I had fun, but the experience fell short of what it could have been.