6.9

1. Mar 11, 2011
    Feels kinda empty compared to the previous DLC's. Particularly when measured up to The Secret Armory of General Knoxx. Its more Borderlands I guess, but I feel this wasn't a necessary or worthy addition to the game. The previous DLC had more love put into them. Therefore I can only recommend this for the dedicated BL fan.
  2. Dec 27, 2011
    I thought it was ok, A lot better then the Zombie Island DLC. Its interesting to see claptraps as a new enemy in the game but they were far too weak, Only took 1-2 shots to kill them. I also hated how uneven the difficulty was - The mini bosses (Knoxx, Ned, and Steele) were rather easy when the last boss MINCA/INCA were insanely difficult to defeat. Also its filled with a lot of pointlessI thought it was ok, A lot better then the Zombie Island DLC. Its interesting to see claptraps as a new enemy in the game but they were far too weak, Only took 1-2 shots to kill them. I also hated how uneven the difficulty was - The mini bosses (Knoxx, Ned, and Steele) were rather easy when the last boss MINCA/INCA were insanely difficult to defeat. Also its filled with a lot of pointless collectables to make you play it more. If you focused simply on the main quest, It takes about 3-4 hours, A bit too short if you ask me.

Overall it was just another DLC. Not good but not bad either.
  3. Dec 27, 2011

Overall it was just another DLC. Not good but not bad either.

1. Oct 5, 2011
    Claptrap's New Robot Revolution offers no surprises, and it's really only for Borderlands players that are looking to get one last bit of mileage out of the game.
  2. Oct 28, 2010
    It's a better expansion than the somewhat pointless Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, but it can't come close to The Secret Armory of General Knoxx.
  3. Oct 26, 2010
    Even though it doesn't introduce anything new, this DLC proves to be a welcome addition to the game's main campaign. If you're looking for a good excuse to return to Pandora, Claptrap's New Robot Revolution is definitely what you need.