6.9

1. Sep 29, 2010
    Solid game play with some creative looking new enemies and you have a nice borderlands dlc. This will add countless hours to me and my friends borderlands characters! I can't wait to get to level 69 and find some amazing loot!!! Thanks again Gearbox!
  2. Jun 1, 2011
    This DLC may not be as good as The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, or The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, it's still a great DLC, it adds new Claptrap enemies, new loot, and a few more hours of gameplay, and it's pretty funny, even though the humor doesn't catch on until later in the DLC, and also has some familiar faces, but it has it's problems, it's the shortest DLC for Borderlands I'veThis DLC may not be as good as The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, or The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, it's still a great DLC, it adds new Claptrap enemies, new loot, and a few more hours of gameplay, and it's pretty funny, even though the humor doesn't catch on until later in the DLC, and also has some familiar faces, but it has it's problems, it's the shortest DLC for Borderlands I've played so far, it could really use a vehicle, and one area called Sander's Gorge is absolutely annoying trying to travel through, the map is of no use there and I hated having to go there, and if your character is around level 40 and you have decent loot, it's not challenging at all, only one boss was "tough", but if you a Borderlands fan and are looking for a few more hours of questing, level grinding, and loot hunting, look no further, this is a great DLC. Expand

1. Oct 5, 2011
    Claptrap's New Robot Revolution offers no surprises, and it's really only for Borderlands players that are looking to get one last bit of mileage out of the game.
  2. Oct 28, 2010
    It's a better expansion than the somewhat pointless Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, but it can't come close to The Secret Armory of General Knoxx.
  3. Oct 26, 2010
    Even though it doesn't introduce anything new, this DLC proves to be a welcome addition to the game's main campaign. If you're looking for a good excuse to return to Pandora, Claptrap's New Robot Revolution is definitely what you need.