7.4

1. Sep 29, 2010
    Solid game play with some creative looking new enemies and you have a nice borderlands dlc. This will add countless hours to me and my friends borderlands characters! I can't wait to get to level 69 and find some amazing loot!!! Thanks again Gearbox!
  2. Jun 1, 2011
    This DLC may not be as good as The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, or The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, it's still a great DLC, it adds new Claptrap enemies, new loot, and a few more hours of gameplay, and it's pretty funny, even though the humor doesn't catch on until later in the DLC, and also has some familiar faces, but it has it's problems, it's the shortest DLC for Borderlands I've played so far, it could really use a vehicle, and one area called Sander's Gorge is absolutely annoying trying to travel through, the map is of no use there and I hated having to go there, and if your character is around level 40 and you have decent loot, it's not challenging at all, only one boss was "tough", but if you a Borderlands fan and are looking for a few more hours of questing, level grinding, and loot hunting, look no further, this is a great DLC. Expand
  3. Mar 11, 2011
    Feels kinda empty compared to the previous DLC's. Particularly when measured up to The Secret Armory of General Knoxx. Its more Borderlands I guess, but I feel this wasn't a necessary or worthy addition to the game. The previous DLC had more love put into them. Therefore I can only recommend this for the dedicated BL fan.
  4. Dec 27, 2011
    I thought it was ok, A lot better then the Zombie Island DLC. Its interesting to see claptraps as a new enemy in the game but they were far too weak, Only took 1-2 shots to kill them. I also hated how uneven the difficulty was - The mini bosses (Knoxx, Ned, and Steele) were rather easy when the last boss MINCA/INCA were insanely difficult to defeat. Also its filled with a lot of pointless collectables to make you play it more. If you focused simply on the main quest, It takes about 3-4 hours, A bit too short if you ask me.

Overall it was just another DLC. Not good but not bad either.
  5. Nov 17, 2010
    I can not being to stress how TERRIBLE this was. It was the biggest let down i have EVER purchased. I LOVED the other DLC's and the original, i was max level and had a group of 4 friends and we loved this game. We dove into this super excited. And finished it completely in 4 hours.

NO SCOOTER - right off the bat, don't even get your hopes up for having any laughs-
    NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
    - no new characters, the only person that is new is "Blake" who literally is monotone and says nothing interesting, even his intro screen is just his name, not even a funny comment.
    BOSS FIGHTS ARE A JOKE - seriously, we raped this stuff, it was pathetic. I have never felt more betrayed and let down with any other game (well command and conquer 4 was pretty bad too...)

1. Oct 5, 2011
    Claptrap's New Robot Revolution offers no surprises, and it's really only for Borderlands players that are looking to get one last bit of mileage out of the game.
  2. Oct 28, 2010
    It's a better expansion than the somewhat pointless Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, but it can't come close to The Secret Armory of General Knoxx.
  3. Oct 26, 2010
    Even though it doesn't introduce anything new, this DLC proves to be a welcome addition to the game's main campaign. If you're looking for a good excuse to return to Pandora, Claptrap's New Robot Revolution is definitely what you need.