5.6

1. Al
    Jan 8, 2010
    I am a big Borderlands fan, and really enjoyed the first DLC, but this one is a step back, no XP gained and no weapons better than what I already had.
  2. Daz
    Jan 18, 2010
    Nowhere near as good as the original game or the zombie expansion. It will take a good few hours to finish but you are just in one of three arenas killing wave after wave of bad guys. I played through one of the arenas last night with 3 buddies and it took about 2 hours. i gues i'll do the other two tonight and tomorrow just to 'finish' the game as i've done everthing Nowhere near as good as the original game or the zombie expansion. It will take a good few hours to finish but you are just in one of three arenas killing wave after wave of bad guys. I played through one of the arenas last night with 3 buddies and it took about 2 hours. i gues i'll do the other two tonight and tomorrow just to 'finish' the game as i've done everthing else. If you really love Borderlands then maybe buy - otherwise stick to the original (brilliant0 game or the zombies expansion Expand
  3. RobertB
    Dec 31, 2009
    I don't regret my purchase one bit, but there are some annoyances (mostly sound-related). It's really best for co-op, and the addition of a bank is useful.
  4. Apr 7, 2013
    The weakest of the DLC for the first Borderlands game. This DLC is definitely intended for co-op as playing alone feels like an overwhelming waste of time. Repetitive wave after wave of bad guys makes this one mediocre at best.

It would have been nice if Mad Moxxie lifted the level cap, but it still offers enough mayhem to make it worth the download for any Borderlands player looking for a little mindless killing.
  2. Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot is a worthwhile addition to Borderlands that will give you more reasons to keep your disc spinning. The action is fast, and the tournament style really takes to the creative gunplay in Borderlands.
  3. Borderlands' latest DLC has shown me the combat rhythm I've naturally settled into: the regular back and forth between whittling away at enemies with SMGs before disappearing in a puff of magic, to either slink off and let my shield charge up again, or pop up behind an unfortunate bruiser in order to blast chunks out of their neck with a shotgun.