8.5

1. Sep 24, 2012
    Zombies in Borderlands scary nawh but lots of fun for a few hours, typical head shots and blasting out brains, best of all the four DLC on offer in my book.
  2. Aug 20, 2012
    The first dlc that I played in borderlands and The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned is the best dlc I have ever played in my life. It is almost as good as the game itself and provides up to 6-8 hours of gameplay. The dlc has a story better then the game itself and is just playable by yourself and even more fun with some peeps. Borderlands: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned 8.5/10
  3. Jul 24, 2012
    If you enjoyed Bordelands, Dr. Ned is an instant purchase. It provides great value for money with good amounts of content and is more of the shooting and looting of the base game. The setting is once again interesting, and the story, whilst not that engaging or immerse, is just insane and funny enough to be enjoyable. The only thing that marks this down is the quality of some of theIf you enjoyed Bordelands, Dr. Ned is an instant purchase. It provides great value for money with good amounts of content and is more of the shooting and looting of the base game. The setting is once again interesting, and the story, whilst not that engaging or immerse, is just insane and funny enough to be enjoyable. The only thing that marks this down is the quality of some of the missions. The majority of the quests are well thought out and interesting, but the minority are tedious fetch-quests we've seen plenty before. Still, this DLC is well worth the price and is a worthy add-on to an already fun game. Expand
  4. Jan 19, 2012
    Its too much like Left 4 Dead for me to consider it good. A lot of annoying backtracking and boring missions (and insanely repetitive mission objectives). Its also a rather short piece of DLC.
  5. Apr 24, 2011
    What do you get when Zombies invade Borderlands? you get a EPIC!!!! add-on, which is probably the best add-on for a game I have ever played it's fantastic, it adds tons of hours of new gameplay, new missions, new weapons, and cool new Zombie and other enemies, and it's just so much fun to play, and also has the Borderlands sense of humor which makes it more enjoyable, it has a greatWhat do you get when Zombies invade Borderlands? you get a EPIC!!!! add-on, which is probably the best add-on for a game I have ever played it's fantastic, it adds tons of hours of new gameplay, new missions, new weapons, and cool new Zombie and other enemies, and it's just so much fun to play, and also has the Borderlands sense of humor which makes it more enjoyable, it has a great atmosphere, and a really enjoyable story behind it all, maybe it's just because I love Zombies but I believe this is a fantastic add-on, and definitely worth the 800 MS points asking price, and deserving of a perfect 10, if you have Borderlands this is a must own download. Expand
  6. Aug 20, 2012

1. If nothing else, it's entirely fitting that a game that's always been brilliantly brainless is now genuinely brain-dead as well. Oh, and I finally got that bloody Mario-themed Achievement. SCORE.
  2. The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned is maybe not attractive in terms of new weapons, skills or a higher level cap, but it’s funny, long and surprisingly comical.
  3. Moody new environments, diverse new foes, and even more of Borderlands' signature humor make this new content very entertaining and very worthwhile.