6.9

1. EMG
    May 9, 2014
    I stopped caring when the same reviewers who are bashing this game give the likes of every Call of Duty every year a 10/10 and the likes of Diablo 3 a 10/10 praising it for being....fun. I have played 3 hours so far, and honestly it is a bit rough around the edges and is in no way GOTY but it is FUN for me at least, the game is simply enjoyable if you go into it with the right frame of mind..."professional" reviewers are just people except they either have biased towards a game or were not paid enough :) 10/10 for keeping me engaged Expand
  2. May 13, 2014
    I've been playing this now for about 7 hrs. At the start I fiddled with the graphics with my telly and I've got it looking really good. I playing it on a normal telly and it looks so much better than a hd telly which I also tried. It looked pretty ugly on hd. To the game it's really good. It's got a good atmosphere and decent story. The gameplay is great too as it not as easy as hack n slash. It takes a bit of thought and skill to progress especially when against groups of enemies. This is a solid RPG at a very reasonable price. Expand
  3. May 9, 2014
    Bound by Flame is a nice and challenging RPG. Detailed graphics in 1080p, fun and strategic combat, and a good amount of loot and exploration to be had.
  4. Sep 12, 2014
    Pretty fun mechanics. Graphics could be better, but it's not a big deal. I think this game is worth a buy.

The game has some cool crafting and a fair amount of depth. The music is pretty good too.

1. Jun 21, 2014
    Hack, slash, hit and miss. [Issue#112, p.82]
  2. May 20, 2014
    A very good story and great music are the main upsides in an otherwise weak game both from the technical and gameplay standpoints. If you're great fantasy stories lovers, you could be willing to give it a shot: for every one else there are better games out there.
  3. May 16, 2014
    This new RPG from Spiders is broken in so many ways they could not possibly be mentioned in a sentence. I guess we must keep on waiting for the return of Geralt.