4.4

1. Dec 12, 2012
    When I picked up this game i thought wow this is bad, however after i played for a few more hours found it to be enjoyable. There are plenty and unlocks in the game which makes processing through the game a lot more interesting and rewarding. But! the game does have some connection issues and also some bugs but overall for the price I thought the game was ok.
  2. Mar 10, 2011
    The worst game I have ever downloaded from Xbox live. The game glitches and crashes my xbox 360 often.Recent updates and patch to this game did not improve matters at all. Sometimes you`ll end up playing 2 people against 6 people because the matchmaking is terrible .The maps are far too big and you spawn at the very back of the maps.The graphics are ok but the game is so slow and choppyThe worst game I have ever downloaded from Xbox live. The game glitches and crashes my xbox 360 often.Recent updates and patch to this game did not improve matters at all. Sometimes you`ll end up playing 2 people against 6 people because the matchmaking is terrible .The maps are far too big and you spawn at the very back of the maps.The graphics are ok but the game is so slow and choppy that its virtually unplayable.The sounds is also bad with most of the guns sounding like kids throwing rocks at steel doors. I would urge you to download the demo before you purchase the full game .I wish I could get my Microsoft points back for this horrible glitchy game. Collapse

1. Mar 16, 2011
    You fight for a bit, die, respawn somewhere on the back end of the map, and then spend a few minutes racing back across the map only to die again.Rinse, repeat, and eventually you'll earn enough experience points to purchase perks to upgrade your skills and status. Even for 800 points, there are better titles out there to spend your money on.
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Mar 14, 2011
    Looks generic, but plays fresh. [Apr 2011, p.109]
  3. Mar 14, 2011
    Breach is an average FPS, carboncopying tens of previously released games without adding nothing personal or new. FPS fans may want to give it a try.