4.4

1. Mar 10, 2011
    The worst game I have ever downloaded from Xbox live. The game glitches and crashes my xbox 360 often.Recent updates and patch to this game did not improve matters at all. Sometimes you`ll end up playing 2 people against 6 people because the matchmaking is terrible .The maps are far too big and you spawn at the very back of the maps.The graphics are ok but the game is so slow and choppyThe worst game I have ever downloaded from Xbox live. The game glitches and crashes my xbox 360 often.Recent updates and patch to this game did not improve matters at all. Sometimes you`ll end up playing 2 people against 6 people because the matchmaking is terrible .The maps are far too big and you spawn at the very back of the maps.The graphics are ok but the game is so slow and choppy that its virtually unplayable.The sounds is also bad with most of the guns sounding like kids throwing rocks at steel doors. I would urge you to download the demo before you purchase the full game .I wish I could get my Microsoft points back for this horrible glitchy game. Expand
  2. Mar 20, 2011
    Holy crap, what a terrible game! Take an outdated version of the old Counter-Strike, add in a little bit of environment destruction, include the frustration of spawning all the way back at the end of a map after getting camped by two guys behind cover, and you've got Breach. There's nothing fun about this game. Save your MS Points and pass on this game.
  3. Mar 23, 2012
    I was hoping for an arcade Battlefield 3 and well, I didn't get it.
    I was hoping for an arcade Battlefield 3 and well, I didn't get it.
    The visuals I will let slide due to the fact it's an arcade game and cannot compete with retail games but when they said it had destructible environments I was hoping for a bit more then I got. The guns 's do look pretty good but the shooting is a whole other story. Don't get me started on the bad matchmaking, the game needed a lot more development time and to be honest a better developer. The game could have been a good FPS but poor controls and the simple fact it brought nothing new to the table stop it from even leaving the starting line.

1. Mar 16, 2011
    You fight for a bit, die, respawn somewhere on the back end of the map, and then spend a few minutes racing back across the map only to die again.Rinse, repeat, and eventually you'll earn enough experience points to purchase perks to upgrade your skills and status. Even for 800 points, there are better titles out there to spend your money on.
    Looks generic, but plays fresh. [Apr 2011, p.109]
  3. Mar 14, 2011
    Breach is an average FPS, carboncopying tens of previously released games without adding nothing personal or new. FPS fans may want to give it a try.