8.0

1. May 14, 2012
    This game is awesome. The voice acting is amazing. The graphics are really good as well. The soundtrack is probably one of the best soundtracks to a game ever. The main character Eddie Riggs is voiced by Jack Black. You also have voice overs done by Lita Ford, Ozzy Osbourne, Brian Posehn, Lemmy Kilmister and Rob Halford. I always spend hours just driving around blasting Judas Priest, Slayer or whatever. If you are a metalhead this game is a must . Expand
  2. Jul 6, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Remélem valaki előbb-utóbb belefullad abba a pipába. Mert, hogy az minden egyes ilyen videóhoz kell az undoritó. nlykocka youtube csatorna. Egyik haverommal kezdtük el csinálni a cél ,hogy minél több feliratkozót gyűjtsünk. Természetesen ezek mellé el kezdtünk a nagyobb minecraft fanoknak videókat csinálni (de későbbiekben lesznek más gameplayek illetve fun videók is, kérdezz felelek , illetve amiket ti kértetek hogy milyen videót szeretnétek nézni akkor ,hogyha elakarjátok ütni az időt és lehet még tetszik is ! Naponta friss videók. Stb...stb..Ha meg tennéd azt ,hogy feliratkozol esetleg meg is nézed a videókat , likeolod azokat , vagy még pluszba extra ként meg is osztod őket, vagy hírdeted , az nagyon nagy segítség lenne számunkra kicsit feldobni a csatornát és elismerni ezt a munkát. Természetesen a videókon naponta 7-9 óra között dolgozunk szóval , várjuk a munka gyümölcsét :) Expand
  3. Jan 16, 2013
    amazing game , if you are lokinng for good music ,humor and a great story how will make you sit down at the sofa and play till the end !!
  4. Feb 10, 2013
    I'd say there is only one flaw about this game...that nearly nobody knows this...Superb mix of action and real-time strategy, top notch soundtrack, exceptional screenplay, lots of fun and Jack Black as a main protagonist. For me it's definitely 10/10.
  5. Jun 18, 2013
    This is a truly Amazing game jack black is the man! great deep story the seriousness of it is severely underrated its a perfect game i hope they make a 2nd
  6. Oct 17, 2010
    This game seems tailor-made for a very niche audience. If you like hack-and-slashing, open-world driving, RTS, metal, comedy and Jack Black I can pretty much guarantee that you will love this game, but if any of those qualities aren't your thing, then you may want to give this game second thoughts. If they are, then while maybe not game of the year material, it's definitely worth your time. The only real disappointment is the length of the single-player campaign, which took me just over 6 hours to complete. 6 great hours, but still.
    If you're still unsure I'd recommend looking up Jack Black's Brutal Thoughts series on YouTube. If you like those, you have no excuse to not get this game.
  7. Feb 9, 2011
    A fantastic, funny, epic game that makes the rocker in me air guitar and dig out my Dio t-shirt.. Graphics are a touch cartoony for my taste, but easily forgivable due to the originality of this game. Music of course, rocks. enviroments are varied, and the whole expeiance its very good. its cheap and eaisly better than alot of junk out there, so pick it up and write a letter to Ea demanding Brutal Legend 2!!!! Expand
  8. Feb 26, 2013
    A must-have for any metal fan, the best soundtrack ever for heavy music. Gameplay is fun and offers more variety than most AAA games out there. The art is incredible, even if graphics has a simple, WoW style. Humour is excellent as to expect from double fine. Jack Black, Halford, Ozzy and Lemmy are awesome on voice talent and characterisation.

Brutal Legend is a tour de force that wraps up humor, music, and clever gameplay into one highly polished package. You haven't played a game quite like this before and won't want to miss it.
    Charming and clever in equal portions, Brütal Legend is a classic example of cohesive game design...In an age of ever-increasing monotony and creative stagnation, a game like Brütal Legend is brash, proud, subversive and triumphant - and it deserves to succeed. Get on board, crank it up and make it so. Two horns up.
  3. There are very, very few games which truly make me sit back and go “wow”. Among the slew of games that I’ve reviewed this year, there are only a couple that I really enjoyed playing, and continue to do so. Brutal Legend is one such game – even though I aced my Public Speaking and English Literature classes, words only slur together when I try to describe this game. Truth be told, I only heard about the game in the last month or so, but after spending a good amount of time with it, I was transformed from a mere gamer into a rocking, die-hard fan.