Bully: Scholarship Edition Xbox 360

8.3

1. Jan 3, 2013
    I haven't played Bully for years and what I like about it is that you can explore the city the school do school activity's and missions. Bully is a great time playing the gameplay, the voice acting escpecially. Bully is being compared to GTA but they are alot different, Im exited for the sequel and Bully gets 7/10.
  2. AndyK.
    Mar 6, 2008
    Funny gameplay but average graphics with many technical problems, slowdowns and freezes.
  3. CoryD
    Sep 3, 2008
    A decent game.. you can tell it's a rockstar title cuz it's basically a watered down GTA4, but there are some fun missions and good cut-scenes. A little bit on the easy side, but still worth checking out if you like free-roaming.
  4. ScandalK
    Jun 5, 2008
    Did make me chuckle a little but overall just a smaller and more confined GTA with a different skin. Frame rate issues and loading times galore.
  5. JohnP
    Feb 21, 2009
    Absolutely great storyline and fun gameplay. Rather boring after 10-20 hours of the same thing though. But the real bummer about a potentially great game is the horrible number of glitches that plague the school yard.
  6. PhilH.
    Mar 29, 2008
    Hilarious story line, looses points for the glitches and consistent freezing. Get very annoying when you have to re-play several missions because your game froze.
  7. JacobK
    May 29, 2008
    I found this game to be rather overrated. It takes a simple concept and tries to make it interesting. Where it fails for me is that everything seems to frail and utterly insignificant I don't understand why I'm doing it to begin with. The story is decent if you can get past the glitchy game play, but at the end of the day you won't really be any better off than if I found this game to be rather overrated. It takes a simple concept and tries to make it interesting. Where it fails for me is that everything seems to frail and utterly insignificant I don't understand why I'm doing it to begin with. The story is decent if you can get past the glitchy game play, but at the end of the day you won't really be any better off than if you'd just bothered to go to school instead. Expand
  8. Oct 28, 2011
    Bully Scholarship Edition is a highs and lows game. It's fun, you have plenty to do, and time flies when you're playing it. But it has a lot of bugs, average graphics not much increased from PS2, repeated characters (I knocked you down before!) and mini games are annoying (especially Biology). Also, gameplay is not excellent and camera might "hide" behind walls. But this game is one of aBully Scholarship Edition is a highs and lows game. It's fun, you have plenty to do, and time flies when you're playing it. But it has a lot of bugs, average graphics not much increased from PS2, repeated characters (I knocked you down before!) and mini games are annoying (especially Biology). Also, gameplay is not excellent and camera might "hide" behind walls. But this game is one of a kind, and you'll have fun with it.
    Graphics: 5/10
    Sound: 8/10
    Gameplay: 5/10
    Fun: 10/10
  9. Feb 23, 2014
    Bully is the type of game that grants dreams. If you were that kid in high school who was bullied and really wants to pay those bullies back, then Bully: Scholarship Edition is for you. It's somehow deeply satisfying to hector innocent nerds and wallop unsuspecting yet tough jocks in the face while struggling to skip class and go along with the convivial storyline that has humour galoreBully is the type of game that grants dreams. If you were that kid in high school who was bullied and really wants to pay those bullies back, then Bully: Scholarship Edition is for you. It's somehow deeply satisfying to hector innocent nerds and wallop unsuspecting yet tough jocks in the face while struggling to skip class and go along with the convivial storyline that has humour galore and a twist at the end which was under your nose the entire time but you thought it too silly to be true. Yep, the makers of hit video game series GTA made this almost juvenile carbon copy of it. Well, there's an absence of prostitutes and illicit and explicit swearing, which is always good. Expand
  10. Oct 20, 2015
    When this game originally came out it was great for its time. The Scholarship edition offered nothing new it was just an old game repolished a bit. Doing the main story was fun but the classes were not only frustrating but boring and felt like a chore to do.

Though it has some limitations, particularly in the lack of depth of the social structure, there are many other great aspects to enjoy. And really, there is no other game like Bully on 360. If you haven't figured it out yet, Bully is a great game.
    It's disappointing really because Bully offers incredibly entertaining gameplay that's worthwhile, but the improvements that should have come with the jump to the more powerful Xbox 360 hardware just don't pan out.
  3. Bully was a fantastic release late in the life of the PS2, and I’m pumped that the folks I know who’ve become gamers this generation now have a chance to experience it for themselves. For those of us who’ve already had our fun the first time, I’m not sure a second run at high school is really in order.