8.1

1. May 2, 2011
    This was one of my most favorite games when i used to play PS2 and i got the new adittion of it and it added to what already was a great game. GREAT story and missions. You can easily fall in love with characters and their personality's, but i feel like the combat system is sloppy but thats how it is for ever rockstar made game but this was still a great game to have.
  2. Feb 12, 2012
    Bully:scholar shio edition is by FAR.. The BEST game on xbox 360, its by far the most underrated game ever... The story is AMAZING!!! Ø
  3. Feb 12, 2012
    Bully is by FAR.. The BEST game on xbox 360, its sooooooooooooo underrated... The story is AMAZING!!! Ø
  4. Jul 17, 2014
    This is one of the best games ever made.Its full of secrets and unlocks but I love it because of this mo-ped that u can get,I called mine Sasha! And of course the game plays fun and fluid,but mostly the mo-ped thing.If you haven't already played this game then go and pick it up right now!its an absolute 10 out of 10!
  5. May 9, 2012
    Overall this is an amazing game that puts it's GTA brethren to absolute shame. It has one of the most humerous and content filled campaigns ive played and all of it's mechanics work to perfection. Graphically it's obviously dated and it's fairly short. However i'd certainly recommend this as a must-have for 360 owners that didin't experience the original xbox version.
  6. Apr 24, 2011
    An awesome game for everyone. Adults can relive their childhood days by being back in school and giving the fat guy a wedgy. The younger people can have fun beating up the 'nerds'. The sheer rush of skipping classes to skateboard through the corridors and push the prefects into bins is what makes this game great. It has sloppy controls and slightly bad graphics but who cares when yourAn awesome game for everyone. Adults can relive their childhood days by being back in school and giving the fat guy a wedgy. The younger people can have fun beating up the 'nerds'. The sheer rush of skipping classes to skateboard through the corridors and push the prefects into bins is what makes this game great. It has sloppy controls and slightly bad graphics but who cares when your having this much fun. Expand
  7. Mar 6, 2012
    MOST UNDERRATED GAME EVER!!!!!!

One of the BEST games ever.. Simply AMAZING! The story is really, the characters are really likeable, and the game is FUN,, i recommend this game to EVERYONE!
  8. Aug 29, 2012
    The perfect HD upgrade to the perfect Rockstar game. You play as Jimmy Hopkins, a 15 year old delinquent sent to Bullworth Academy in glorious New England. As the new kid you must earn respect, make friends and decide which ones to keep, experience love and betrayal and cause havoc to bring Bullworth to its knees. A must play for any open-world action game fan.
  9. Jul 7, 2013
    One of the best games on the Xbox 360. Great music, nice storyline, humor isn't too over-the-top. You really get involved in the game world. The art direction is amazing, and the atmosphere makes you feel like a kid again. Its also a decently lengthy game.

The gameplay is fun, though a bit wonky at times. But, hey, who's made an enjoyable game about being a school kid before? Considering the uncommon medium, Bully does a fantastic job. Can't wait for the sequel.
  10. Jan 30, 2013
    I originally played the PS2 release but I felt it was only fair to review this version as it is the complete edition. As a PS2 port with a few extra bits tagged on it holds up pretty nicely on the next gen. Bully is what I will always regard as the GTA of the schoolyard. Voice acting is decent though it is a bit hard to tell how good they really are as all the characters are intentionallyI originally played the PS2 release but I felt it was only fair to review this version as it is the complete edition. As a PS2 port with a few extra bits tagged on it holds up pretty nicely on the next gen. Bully is what I will always regard as the GTA of the schoolyard. Voice acting is decent though it is a bit hard to tell how good they really are as all the characters are intentionally over the top. Like before, graphics are a little dated but for a port pretty good. Story is pretty much what you expect it to be, almost Disney in its execution. Overall: I just love this game. It isn't as serious or hardcore as many other sandbox games, but I kind of liked the light hearted approach. Bully is still my favorite game from Rockstar. Expand
  11. Nov 23, 2013
    For a game with a brillant story, awesome characters, and cohesive gameplay can be push under the rug by grand theft auto. It deserves way more attention that it deserves.
  12. May 12, 2013
    Bully is a super addicting game with it's quests and the characters are crack up it's like GTA IV but for kids can't have M games so yeah i do not no what it's better on PC,Xbox 360 or ps3 but I'm sure on any of them its a great game waaaaaaaait i forget to add about the mini games they are okay fun but a bit hard for someone whos not a smart ass like me
  13. Jun 27, 2013
    I had bully on ps2 and LOVED it! So when I heard it was coming into 360 I was so pumped. And they did not disappoint at all! The graphics are better believe it or not. They seem much better than the ps2, but that's only because 360 has the power to do that. The gameplay is better, although on few occasions I find I freeze sometimes and it's a b*tch. But, don't let that stop you fromI had bully on ps2 and LOVED it! So when I heard it was coming into 360 I was so pumped. And they did not disappoint at all! The graphics are better believe it or not. They seem much better than the ps2, but that's only because 360 has the power to do that. The gameplay is better, although on few occasions I find I freeze sometimes and it's a b*tch. But, don't let that stop you from getting it. The story is fantastic, I like the characters a lot in this game, and it has easy and hard missions. The perfect mixture for an average gamer. Expand
  14. Feb 9, 2014
    If you ignore the somewhat outdated graphics and long load times, it is an amazing game. The whole idea of Grand Theft Auto in a school setting sounded like a bad idea, but when I played it I was very impressed. The combat system doesn't get that repetitive in my opinion, and all the different weapons can be useful in different situations. You are on edge whenever a prefect or policeIf you ignore the somewhat outdated graphics and long load times, it is an amazing game. The whole idea of Grand Theft Auto in a school setting sounded like a bad idea, but when I played it I was very impressed. The combat system doesn't get that repetitive in my opinion, and all the different weapons can be useful in different situations. You are on edge whenever a prefect or police officer chases after you, and- It's just so big! I highly suggest anybody who is a fan of the GTA series to at least give this game a try. Expand
  15. Dec 15, 2014
    Being a fan of the PS2 (EU) version of Canis Canem Edit, and having 100% completed it, i thought i would dive back into the world of Bullworth Academy and see what the scholarship edition has to offer.
    The first thing i noticed were the graphics, they have been improved since the previeous gen version and look more colorful and vibrant. textures are alot better and overall characters, and enviroments look more detailed and presentable. Gameplay is pretty much the same, with 4 added classes to unlock extra clothing content, these include, Maths, Geography, Biology and Music.
    There are also 8 new missions which act as more of a filler rather than an extension of the story.
    This is an excellent game, i just wish they included a few extra weapons and vehicles.
    Overall you are getting a great game with updated graphics, a few new missions, classes and an improved cast of the most bizzare characters you will ever see in gaming.
    The original deserves a 10/10 and also this, but because there are still littles things they could have done to improve it further i will settle for an 9/10.
  16. Oct 19, 2014
    Both the Wii and Xbox 360 versions retain the wit and deep gameplay of the previously released PS2 title "Bully" and boasts additional new content. Bully: Scholarship Edition takes place in the fictional New England boarding school of Bullworth Academy and tells the story of 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he experiences the highs and lows of adjusting to a new school. Capturing the hilarityBoth the Wii and Xbox 360 versions retain the wit and deep gameplay of the previously released PS2 title "Bully" and boasts additional new content. Bully: Scholarship Edition takes place in the fictional New England boarding school of Bullworth Academy and tells the story of 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he experiences the highs and lows of adjusting to a new school. Capturing the hilarity and awkwardness of adolescence perfectly, Bully: Scholarship Edition pulls the player into its cinematic and engrossing world. Expand

Though it has some limitations, particularly in the lack of depth of the social structure, there are many other great aspects to enjoy. And really, there is no other game like Bully on 360. If you haven't figured it out yet, Bully is a great game.
    It's disappointing really because Bully offers incredibly entertaining gameplay that's worthwhile, but the improvements that should have come with the jump to the more powerful Xbox 360 hardware just don't pan out.
  3. Bully was a fantastic release late in the life of the PS2, and I’m pumped that the folks I know who’ve become gamers this generation now have a chance to experience it for themselves. For those of us who’ve already had our fun the first time, I’m not sure a second run at high school is really in order.