7.9

1. Mar 2, 2011
    I'll tell you something right now,Criterion as a company are brilliant in every way possible.It's 2011 now and I just pop this game in still after all this time and LOVE IT!I'm deeply involved in there new game Hot pusuit but still play Burnout Paradise on a regular basis too.I'm a game junkie so I'll still play burnout 2 and 3 also but not as much but I'll tell you that Burnout Revenge xbox version or 360 version rocks.I prefer the 360 version in a heart beat because it has more speed,better graphics and took everything amazing about the game and left the small irritation out.A definate 10 Expand
  2. Nov 12, 2011
    Same game as always just each version has better graphics. Worth having when the kiddies come around, especially if you can pick it up cheap 9 out of 10 for kids under 8yrs, over that 6 out of 10
  3. Nov 28, 2012
    one of the Best racing games ive ever played and i certainly enjoyed it. My senior week consisted of getting drunk, hangin with friends and playing this game. best burnout ever
  4. Dec 2, 2012
    I really enjoyed this racing game even though the graphics are not on the same level as something like Forza. It's fun to smash into other cars and drive them off the road. I'm not quite ready to shell out the $50 for Forza Horizon (which is awesome to see) so this was a nice cheaper alternative that satisfied my racing urge. The variety in different missions keeps your attention and the missions which have you driving down a street and smashing into vechicles to create as much damage as possible is really fun to replay over and over trying to get more damage dollars. The only critic I have is that a rewind button might have been nice. Overall though, I was definitely satisfied with the $20 purchase for a game I've been playing off and on now for 3 weeks. I get a craving to smash up more cars and this is the ideal game to satisfy that as well as a very fun arcade type racer. If the graphics ever become Forza quality in the Burnout series and they keep the price low, it'll give Forza a run for it's money. Burnout Revenge is like Asphalt 7 on the ipad but with a lot more missions/options. Expand
  5. Nov 21, 2013
    Single Player/MultiPlayer (2/2) (If the single player is better than the multiplayer, review this section as if it had no multplayer) (If the multiplayer is better than the multiplayer, review this section as if it had no single player) Gameplay (2/2) Visuals/Story (1/2) (If the visuals are better than the story, review this section as if it had no story) (If the story is better than the visuals, review this section as if the visuals didn’t matter)

Accessibility/Longevity (1/2)

Pricing (1/2)

Wildcard (0)

6. Dec 1, 2013
    I am glad I bought this game instead of Ridge Racer or NFS. This games is incredibly awesome with super awesomely fast turbo boost which makes the races much more fun. I feel so amazing when I play this game, using beautifully-designed cars with super fast turbo. Feels like a real racing. I absolutely love this game and I am still playing it. You guys should check this game out.
  7. Jan 11, 2014
    An excellent game based around the simplest of formats, this game remembers the first thing you used to as a kid when you had two matchbox toy cars in your hands, smash them together. The combination of great racing physics with great crashing animations is one that can't get old (although the only problem with the game is when the camera cuts to a still of the opponent you have just taken down as you are taking a corner so you crash as it cuts back). The take down races are one of the most addictive and satisfying game modes ever created. Overall Burnout is one of the most entertaining franchises ever and this instalment doesn't disappoint. Expand

1. Some purists may still be turned off by the confusing tracks and the "traffic-check" carnage, and there probably isn't enough new here to warrant a buy for those who have already played through Revenge last year, but the engine is running more smoothly than ever, adding another solid racer to the growing 360 garage.
  2. Burnout Revenge is the best arcade racer to date. Welcome to next-gen.
  3. An outstanding next-gen racer and one of the best games for the 360 to date.