Burnout Revenge Xbox 360

8.1

1. FPSMaster
    Mar 12, 2006
    Looks and feels exaclty like the Xbox 1 version...wait...it is the Xbox 1 version so I shouldn't be surprised that it is still blurry, has low res textures and it feels slower now. Another EA port, another reason the 360 is going ot be known as the last gen port machine that gets no upgrades and the machine that doesn't do next gen graphics. All because every developer so far Looks and feels exaclty like the Xbox 1 version...wait...it is the Xbox 1 version so I shouldn't be surprised that it is still blurry, has low res textures and it feels slower now. Another EA port, another reason the 360 is going ot be known as the last gen port machine that gets no upgrades and the machine that doesn't do next gen graphics. All because every developer so far isn't trying to even make things at least look crisper. Expand
  2. D.D.
    Oct 1, 2007
    I'm not a fan of arcade racers at all and this game didn't change my mind. Boring repetetive and it also has hard achievements. Go for Dirt or PGR3 instead.
  3. ACE5
    Nov 5, 2006
    Great game to play. But once I finished it, I didn't feel like playing it anymore. As a matter of fact... when I was halfway done with it, I started to feel that way. I liked a couple of the modes... but the others were just plain boring. The graphics were great, but the cars looked too similar to eachother, which made it hard to feel like a new car was important. I'm glad Great game to play. But once I finished it, I didn't feel like playing it anymore. As a matter of fact... when I was halfway done with it, I started to feel that way. I liked a couple of the modes... but the others were just plain boring. The graphics were great, but the cars looked too similar to eachother, which made it hard to feel like a new car was important. I'm glad burnout 5 will be an open world, cause maybe it will wash away all the bad taste in my mouth. Expand
  4. Nov 12, 2011
    Same game as always just each version has better graphics. Worth having when the kiddies come around, especially if you can pick it up cheap 9 out of 10 for kids under 8yrs, over that 6 out of 10
  5. May 11, 2016
    Hey, my daughter recently bought this game on Amazon, but she says it is constantly freezing. Does anyone else have this problem? Was just wondering if it may be a problem with the game or her console.... If anyone has an answer, please email me @ browncrystal157@gmail.com so I can let her know. Please and thanks.
  6. Apr 11, 2017
    Très drôle au début, on rigole bien pendant un certain temps devant tout ce bordel à l'écran, ce simulateur d'accidents défoncé au crash. Contre toute attente le jeu a bien vieilli graphiquement et on s'en prend encore plein la tronche. Cependant ça devient très répétitif malgré des modes assez distincts mais qui sont recyclés à l'infini dans une carrière trop longue. Une heure de ce truc,Très drôle au début, on rigole bien pendant un certain temps devant tout ce bordel à l'écran, ce simulateur d'accidents défoncé au crash. Contre toute attente le jeu a bien vieilli graphiquement et on s'en prend encore plein la tronche. Cependant ça devient très répétitif malgré des modes assez distincts mais qui sont recyclés à l'infini dans une carrière trop longue. Une heure de ce truc, on a les yeux qui sortent des orbites et on se bave dessus.

Drôle ce Burnout Revenge donc, marrant, comme un clown qui a sniffé un rail de sécurité. Il est aussi rapide et furieux qu'un Wipeout HD Fury mais contrairement à ce dernier, aucune technique particulière n'est requise : c'est le bulbe rachidien qui s'occupe de tout. Burnout Revenge en fait 38 tonnes et malgré un système de jeu bien pensé finit par s'aplatir comme une crèpe.

1. Some purists may still be turned off by the confusing tracks and the "traffic-check" carnage, and there probably isn't enough new here to warrant a buy for those who have already played through Revenge last year, but the engine is running more smoothly than ever, adding another solid racer to the growing 360 garage.
  2. Burnout Revenge is the best arcade racer to date. Welcome to next-gen.
  3. An outstanding next-gen racer and one of the best games for the 360 to date.