6.5

1. Nov 16, 2011
    Nickels? Really? Who would call their child Nickels? I'm come on! That name wrecked the game play for me and I couldn't focus to killing anything because that guy's name was Nickels. And how can you have a good arm if your name is Nickels? I don't like that name very much.
  2. Apr 14, 2012
    It's horrible in my oppinon and I can tell you. The campaign's crap as hell and needed work. And the multiplayer was was even worse with messed up combat and broken guns. Campaign 4/10 Multiplayer 2/10 COD 3 4.2/10
  3. Nov 28, 2012
    This game sucked the tanks are too overpowered the maps sucked ppl can drop shot with their eyes closed this game sucked it was aweful it sucked dont get it
  4. Jan 16, 2014
    I know I have played and completed this game I cannot remember a thing about it, it only earns a 2 because It must have been engaging enough to play through to the end. Overall the only thing I can say is that it's not as memorable as COD 2 or Modern Warfare, the gameplay is same old just without anything that stands out like in the previously mentioned COD titles.

1. While the [single-player] combat is still brilliant and it looks a lot better, the unskippable cutscenes, unvaried locations, irritating characters and mini-games all really grate. However, adding in the much improved multiplayer with a variety of cool vehicles, Treyarch has really rounded off Infinity Ward's vision. [Dec 2006, p.90]
  2. The scope for large online battles and some great fun action in the single-player mode make this a worthwhile purchase. Fans of "Call of Duty 2" will really have a lot of fun with it. But Call of Duty 3 could have and should have, been better than this.
    Treyarch and Activision have done an great job with COD3 and created an experience that is at once much the same, but also better, than its predecessor.