6.2

1. Feb 15, 2011
    The First Strike Map Pack is a must have for any frequent player of Call of Duty Black Ops. Treyarch did a great job of positioning the Domination Points and Demolition Points on the new maps as well. I find Domination to be best on Kowloon and Berlin Wall, Demolition to be best on Kowloon and Discovery. The Stadium Map gives you a little taste of Nuketown and is the place to go if you want to generate a lot of kills. If you are a Zombies player, you surely will not be unhappy with the new map there, and the soundtrack on the higher levels of play is awesome for sure. Is it expensive, maybe, is it worth it, for sure! Expand
  2. Feb 6, 2011
    One of the best map packs out. 4 great new MP maps and an amazing zombies map. each one of the new maps is different then any other map out right now. the zombies map is bigger and better then anyother zombies map. with new perks,new weapons and a new enemy this map has lots to do.
  3. Feb 9, 2011
    Definitely worth it. the maps are more interactive now a lot more fun. although i would have like to seen more nightime or city maps because there already too many snow maps. even though i dont play much zombies the new map relly got me into it. Once again get this DLC especially if you are tired of always playing firing range.
  4. Feb 14, 2011
    If you were happy with any previous Call of Duty add ons and are a constant player of Black Ops, this is definitely worth a purchase. Although the multiplayer maps aren't anything amazing, they are a good addition to the current roster and stand strong beside the other maps. The zombie map Ascension is great fun with new perks, enemies, and grenades although it could use a bit more originality as it's design seems to be a bit too similar to the Der Reise map in World at War. Expand
  5. Mar 8, 2011
    Very enjoyable, worth it or all COD fans of all degrees especially the new Zombies map, seriously you cant go wrong with zombie monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    I bought this for the zombie map. It is awesome and my favorite zombie map so far. The multiplayer maps are great but overpriced as usual. If you love zombies get it, if not depends on how much you play multiplayer.
  7. Nov 12, 2011
    Totally agree with DeVr33z, Honestly I would rather get a map pack to a game I love than a "Map pack" game like MW3, I already have MW2! This added most of my favorite maps and I can't say enough about this game other than the overly powerful lame killstreaks this game is one of my all time favorites. Blackops and BF3.....my favs-- give Forza 4 a look too, awesome game!!!

1. Feb 16, 2011
    If you are a Black Ops nut, then I'm sure you will get your money's worth. If you are the sort of person who just dips in and out of Black Ops, you might be better served by waiting for the pack to go on sale in a few months time.
  2. Feb 11, 2011
    First Strike is a nice map pack with a lot of variety. Treyarch did a great job with the level design, offering different settings with this valuable downloadable content. Anyway, 1200 MP are too much for a single map pack.
  3. Feb 10, 2011
    The new maps are definitely good maps, especially the vertically crooked Kowloon, the vast Discovery, and the B-movie style Ascension, but the promised enhanced interaction with the environment is not so deep and complex as previously shown.