5.0

1. Aug 24, 2011
    so far the best map pack yet for black ops. pretty much the only one worth 15 bucks in my opinion. i guess treyarch finally realized that zombies are pretty much the only reason why alot of people play their boring ass game.
  2. Nov 14, 2011
    This pack only adds a Zombies map, so it's a massive waste of £11.50. yes £11.50 for one map, and it's a crap one at that. You get Swarmed too easily in the earlier rounds.
  3. Mar 13, 2013
    I personally think this is an awesome map pack. It was a good idea to add the original maps from WaW! They enhanced the graphics and sound and it just is better. My only complaint is that the zombies mode needs to come down on the difficulty. By round 20 your dead. To me you should be able to at least get up to round 30. Moon is way to hard! The zombies are harder to kill and seem to spawnI personally think this is an awesome map pack. It was a good idea to add the original maps from WaW! They enhanced the graphics and sound and it just is better. My only complaint is that the zombies mode needs to come down on the difficulty. By round 20 your dead. To me you should be able to at least get up to round 30. Moon is way to hard! The zombies are harder to kill and seem to spawn faster. I can barely make it to round 10 on that map. Overall its a good map pack and worth buying! If your a love zombie mode of course! Collapse

1. Moon is a clever zombie map fraught with panic and drama - something which CoDBLOPS already has in ample supply. Bluntly put, a rip-off.
  2. Sep 9, 2011
    If you played World at War, you probably know four of the new maps, with "Moon" being the only new addition. Rezurrection map pack makes its money worth only if you are a fan of the zombie mode.
  3. Sep 2, 2011
    Moon is a tough map, but the hardest thing about it may be deciding to buy it. There are two categories of Call of Duty players who shouldn't buy this map pack: those who loathe zombie mode and those who love it so much they bought the Hardened or Prestige edition of Black Ops. Hardened and Prestige owners, already fixed up with the remastered World at War zombie maps from day one, get the new content - Moon, wallpaper and soundtrack - for free. Standard-edition players who most often compete in multiplayer modes, yet occasionally enjoy a night of zombie-slaying mayhem, might be happy sitting pat; there are no new competitive multiplayer maps in Rezurrection. Moon is a true intrigue, and the package is nicely complete, but when you get right down to it, from a pure gaming stance, it costs 1,200 MS points for one map.