5.1

1. May 6, 2013
    The zombie map makes the DLC worth it.

I would have only given it a 8 because I can't buy the zombie map separately, but gave a 10 to balance out all the idiot hipsters who blindly give 0's because it's fun to hate The Man.
  2. May 20, 2013
    Uprising (to me) is split up into two as all other DLCs are for Black Ops 1 & 2. The Multiplayer and Zombies. The main thing that i am just "meh" with is multiplayer. Its ok but nothing stunning to get people back into the game except for the map Studio because its a modified Firing Range. The other maps are ok but my least favorite would have to be Magma. That map just totally sucks in myUprising (to me) is split up into two as all other DLCs are for Black Ops 1 & 2. The Multiplayer and Zombies. The main thing that i am just "meh" with is multiplayer. Its ok but nothing stunning to get people back into the game except for the map Studio because its a modified Firing Range. The other maps are ok but my least favorite would have to be Magma. That map just totally sucks in my opinion. Anyways out of a 5, i would give it a 3.75. Now onto the new zombie map, Mob Of The Dead. An Alcatraz-Themed Map that has new characters and the best to come from Black Ops 2. I am a zombie fan like most people and I have been a bit disappointed with Black Ops 2 zombies. I LOVED Black Ops 1 Zombies though. Mob of The Dead has a unique and original idea to it. Afterlife. The Afterlife is such a good idea. You use it to power up doors, perks, unlock power-ups from jail cells, transportation, etc. Also, the parts to find. You can build the plane, shield and Acid Gat. They have a lot of goodies to find in this map so you are in for a treat. Lastly, Hells Retriever Tomahawk, Characters and New Stuff. The Tomahawk is amazing, you actually really like the characters and their personality and the Electric Cherry perk is wonderful (It protects you while you reload). I give this zombie map 4.25/5. A total score of 8/10 for Uprising.
    I would recommend buying this one for Studio and Mob Of The Dead. I think it's worth it only if you are dedicated to Zombies or a hardcore CoD fan. Other than that, try your luck on Mob of The Dead or just pass.
  3. Jul 31, 2013
    Mob of the Dead was pretty fun and unique! Although I did think that it would be much bigger. Magma was fantastic and my favorite. The remake of Firing Range, Studio was excellent as well. Encore was alright and Vertigo sucked.
  4. May 30, 2013
    This DLC package is quite simply amazing and well worth the money!!!. The maps a great and the new implementation of a gun coming with DLC is a great feature. The zombies is amazing and would get a 10/10 for me.
  5. Apr 23, 2013
    After Uprising, I had high hopes for Treyarch and their future DLC packs. With the release of their latest offering, Uprising, I can say that Treyarch is a company that really wants to make Call of Duty more than a yearly cash grab. Uprising features 4 new multiplayer maps which all have something interesting in them. My particular favorite is the re imagining of Firing Range dubbedAfter Uprising, I had high hopes for Treyarch and their future DLC packs. With the release of their latest offering, Uprising, I can say that Treyarch is a company that really wants to make Call of Duty more than a yearly cash grab. Uprising features 4 new multiplayer maps which all have something interesting in them. My particular favorite is the re imagining of Firing Range dubbed "Studio". The layouts of each of the maps is interesting and keeps the game moving quickly.

Where this map pack really shines is in its new zombies experience "Mob of the Dead". Starring Ray Liotta, Michael Madsen, Joe Pantoliano, and Chaz Palmentari, Mob of the Dead takes place in the infamous Alcatraz prison, effectively bringing zombies back to its horror roots. The map is very well designed, with a variety of interesting easter eggs to keep the game fresh. The map also features an ending, as opposed to every other zombies map that just keeps going until you die.

All in all, Uprising is a DLC that makes you feel like you got your money's worth, whereas with Modern Warfare 3, I felt pissed when the dlc felt underdeveloped and rushed. Only thing I found awkward about this DLC is the lack of a new multiplayer gun. Since Uprising came out, Treyarch has announced that Revolution is the only map pack that will feature gun dlc. Oh well. It was good while it lasted.
  6. May 11, 2013
    This mappack has its highs and lows. One low is the high price for only one new map. So I wouldn't recommend getting this if youve already moved on to new games. Another is that in zombies there is not any super great places to run trains and the zombies die if you try to explore the map. The highs for zombies are awesome new traps, characters, guns (ak47, death machine,etc...), and anThis mappack has its highs and lows. One low is the high price for only one new map. So I wouldn't recommend getting this if youve already moved on to new games. Another is that in zombies there is not any super great places to run trains and the zombies die if you try to explore the map. The highs for zombies are awesome new traps, characters, guns (ak47, death machine,etc...), and an easier story that doesnt require too much skill and is acheivable. The acheivements arent a real grind which is also nice. For multiplayer, firing range is brought back which is another awesome small map. The other maps have hazards that are easily avoidable. Vertigo has lots of cover and ups and downs but is dissappointingly linear in some aspects. Magma has lava but past that feels like another map. Not a bad map, but not great. Stadium is fun in game modes with more players and the centre is the control point. However the map feels like it just has a lot of twists shoved into it that are rarely used. Fun maps all the same and a great aspect is that they all give you the ability to use any gun and do pretty well rather than catering to one group of weapons Expand
  7. Apr 16, 2013
    I really like this DLC. Studio is just like Firing Range from Black Ops 1, except more colorful and it was easily enjoyed. Vertigo is hard, because you can easily fall off. Magma is also difficult due to the magma around the whole city, and if you step in it, you'll burn alive. Encore (I believe) is a very colorful map that is salon fun to shoot people in. Mob of the Dead is also fun! YouI really like this DLC. Studio is just like Firing Range from Black Ops 1, except more colorful and it was easily enjoyed. Vertigo is hard, because you can easily fall off. Magma is also difficult due to the magma around the whole city, and if you step in it, you'll burn alive. Encore (I believe) is a very colorful map that is salon fun to shoot people in. Mob of the Dead is also fun! You play as one of 4 mobsters in Alcatraz, and the setting is very dark and eerie. You also are able to go into the afterlife to turn on power and inaccessible areas where the main character cannot go. This map is the best Zombies map on Black Ops 2, and will definitely be a map I play a lot! Expand
  8. Apr 17, 2013
    I love the DLC and would recommend it to anyone. The maps are fantastic and there are some great new elements they have added into game play. The only downside is the zombies which is awesome apart from having a long process to build the plane and get to the pack a punch. I also enjoy the new designs they put on the pack a punched guns
  9. Jun 4, 2013
    Call of Duty is a shooting game which I really like to play in my free time. This game is one of the popular game in the world because it's a very interesting game to play and it actually looks real. The things I like about this game is when I have to use my brain to do something in the game e.g when I have to find a key to open a door in the game, I have to search everywhere to find thatCall of Duty is a shooting game which I really like to play in my free time. This game is one of the popular game in the world because it's a very interesting game to play and it actually looks real. The things I like about this game is when I have to use my brain to do something in the game e.g when I have to find a key to open a door in the game, I have to search everywhere to find that key so I can continue playing my game. The thing I dont like about this game is two players cant play with eachother at the same time, its like if you want two players to play at the same time they have to shoot each other which is i dont like. Expand
  10. Aug 14, 2013
    This map pack is pretty good in my opinion. A re-imagined Firing Range in the form of Studio is definitely the standout of this map pack. Verigo, Encore and Magma are pretty decent as well. But no doubt the real reason people like this is Mob of the Dead, with a few interesting twists to the Zombies gameplay. While I don't like this map pack as much as Revolution (Lack of a new multiplayerThis map pack is pretty good in my opinion. A re-imagined Firing Range in the form of Studio is definitely the standout of this map pack. Verigo, Encore and Magma are pretty decent as well. But no doubt the real reason people like this is Mob of the Dead, with a few interesting twists to the Zombies gameplay. While I don't like this map pack as much as Revolution (Lack of a new multiplayer weapon, perhaps?), it's still a pretty good map pack to get. Come for the multiplayer, stay for the Zombies. Expand
  11. Oct 21, 2014
    I really enjoyed playing those new maps and stuff. The only maps that were lazy designed is vertigo. Vertigo really did not impress me because it was poorly focused on and designed. The detail however is extremely good.

1. Jun 9, 2013
    Treyarch continues building on it's DLC-train with Uprising. With four new Multiplayer map and a solid new Zombies map you can, again, have hours of fun. With Mob of the Dead, the developer let's see that it still has got a lot of exciting and original ideas for the franchise. Once again, Treyarch shows that it's the king of DLC-making.
  2. Games Master UK
    May 30, 2013
    The highlight of which is the excellent and star-studded Mob Of The Dead zombie map. [July 2013, p.75]
  3. Official Xbox Magazine UK