Call of Duty: Black Ops II Xbox 360

4.9

1. May 30, 2017
    The game design is good, the graphics could be better at the same time, play the biggest disadvantage is the most common type of error, glitch, and other such things. The game community is absolutely terrible.
  2. Sep 28, 2017
    Call of Duty Black Ops II is good, but leaves us with a basic story with no exact purpose, though the multiplayer and zombie modes excel at game play and the games in game visuals and graphics help boost it up to a 7.
  3. Nov 13, 2012
    Haven't even tried the game yet, but I agree just like Halo 4 this trolling has to stop. It's ok for you not to like a game, but to give it a 0 is pathetic. Try writing a subjective review and actually give real legitimate scores based off real reasons you aren't fond of a title. Giving a game a 0 is calling it an Atari ET cartridge and thats just not fair to say to about any game. :) SoHaven't even tried the game yet, but I agree just like Halo 4 this trolling has to stop. It's ok for you not to like a game, but to give it a 0 is pathetic. Try writing a subjective review and actually give real legitimate scores based off real reasons you aren't fond of a title. Giving a game a 0 is calling it an Atari ET cartridge and thats just not fair to say to about any game. :) So in the spirit of fairness and righting this injustice, (and even though at my core I'm more of a Halo fan) I'm gonna give this game an eight which is about where I think I would feel about it based off my experience with the entire COD series which I have actually played in the past. Collapse

2. X-ONE Magazine UK