4.9

1. May 30, 2017
    The game design is good, the graphics could be better at the same time, play the biggest disadvantage is the most common type of error, glitch, and other such things. The game community is absolutely terrible.
  2. Sep 28, 2017
    Call of Duty Black Ops II is good, but leaves us with a basic story with no exact purpose, though the multiplayer and zombie modes excel at game play and the games in game visuals and graphics help boost it up to a 7.
  3. Nov 10, 2017
    black ops 2 - black ops 2 is a fun game to play to waste time and to have a good laugh with friends but if you dont have friends to play with it gets boring really fast if your not trying to get a golden gun or high kill streak there other aspect in the game that makes it fun like back scopping and trick shoting
  4. Nov 14, 2012
    I would like to say that this game is a decently made game; if it were still CoD 2... or Maybe CoD 3. The fact that this franchise has made SOOO MUCH MONEY!!! and yet almost none goes back into developing a better game. I rented this game, and was not impressed at all. I did a little comparison and put CoD BO on, and let my wife play it. I then let her play BO2. I then asked her if II would like to say that this game is a decently made game; if it were still CoD 2... or Maybe CoD 3. The fact that this franchise has made SOOO MUCH MONEY!!! and yet almost none goes back into developing a better game. I rented this game, and was not impressed at all. I did a little comparison and put CoD BO on, and let my wife play it. I then let her play BO2. I then asked her if I could go buy BO2 after she played BO, her reply was "It really seems like the same game." I then agreed and decided it was not worth the 60 bucks. In my opinion this game is nothing more than a simple map pack with some minor changes they could issued through a patch for BO. It is by no means worth 60 dollars, I might look into it when the price comes down to about 20-30 US $. Collapse

2. X-ONE Magazine UK