4.9

1. Feb 18, 2018
    This is legacy/nostalgia review.
    One of my favorite call of duty's to date. I decided to hop in to PC version and play some Multiplayer.
    I cannot believe Steam still charges FULL PRICE for it. Had to use other websites to acquire code. Single player is great, one of the best actually. But multiplayer is not...even close to being what I remember. I mostly played on Xbox360, as most
    This is legacy/nostalgia review.
    Single player is great, one of the best actually. But multiplayer is not...even close to being what I remember. I mostly played on Xbox360, as most people did anyway. And on xbox it's fine, especially now with backwards compatibility. But PC is different picture. Not only very few people play it, there are essentially 3 maps on rotation - Hijacked, Nuketown and occasionally Slums.
    Pretty much every single death is a BS death. Killcams are evidence of bad networking, no peer-to-peer servers and just utter disregard from treyarch. they don't care, they don't want to fix anything and will still charge you 1 dollar if you want to put your national flag on your weapon.
    it is not even close what I remember years ago when played.
    Only good things I can say are good maps, good weapons, good scorestreaks and good progression system (compared to other cods, at least).

I have played this for more than 1000 hours.
  2. May 29, 2017
    Se podria decir que hizo sobrevivir la saga.Lo mejor que ha hecho CoD en muchos aƱos.Combates y mapas perfectamente elaborados con buen equilibrio de armas.
  3. May 30, 2017
    The game design is good, the graphics could be better at the same time, play the biggest disadvantage is the most common type of error, glitch, and other such things. The game community is absolutely terrible.
  4. Sep 28, 2017
    Call of Duty Black Ops II is good, but leaves us with a basic story with no exact purpose, though the multiplayer and zombie modes excel at game play and the games in game visuals and graphics help boost it up to a 7.
  5. Nov 10, 2017
    black ops 2 - black ops 2 is a fun game to play to waste time and to have a good laugh with friends but if you dont have friends to play with it gets boring really fast if your not trying to get a golden gun or high kill streak there other aspect in the game that makes it fun like back scopping and trick shoting
  6. Nov 14, 2012
    When I saw Black ops 2 for the first time, I thought it looked cool. I had played previous Call of Duty's and found the first one to be great. Then, only every game afterwards, was the same thing. As great as Black Ops 2 looks, it is, the same damn thing. The campaign is ok, not going to keep you after your first play through. The multi-player is crap. Remember Modern Warfare 1? I almostWhen I saw Black ops 2 for the first time, I thought it looked cool. I had played previous Call of Duty's and found the first one to be great. Then, only every game afterwards, was the same thing. As great as Black Ops 2 looks, it is, the same damn thing. The campaign is ok, not going to keep you after your first play through. The multi-player is crap. Remember Modern Warfare 1? I almost thought I was just playing an awful map pack. It might be okay if the maps were well structered, but no, they are just awful and invite camping and cheap tactics. Zombies is the only thing I can say anything good about. It will keep you for a little while, but soon, and quickly, will get boring. I wish Black ops 2 was better, at the same time, I had wished, previous Call of Dutys had been better. Call of duty is just a cash cow now. Don't waste your money. Collapse

2. X-ONE Magazine UK