Call of Duty: Black Ops II Xbox 360

4.8

1. May 6, 2013
    MW3 and all BF games these BO games

MW3 and all BF games these BO games

I am a shooter fan. I don't care about COD versus BF, I want both to be good. The people making these black ops games should go work for resident evil team (since they can't make a good zombie game), and stop trying to make PvP shooters. The only good part about this or BO 1 is the mini-game, and this is supposed to be a warfare simulator not freaking Resident Evil.

It is really bad for new players; the matchmaking does not separate the games by rank, only the teams. Which means if you are level 5 and you are in a game with 10 other max level players, you are going to be highly outgunned no matter what team you are on. The only people who ever use their mic's are 10 year old boys. All around poor playerbase, with very little focus on teamwork. The only way to get a good group with microphones is to be in a clan (or is it klan?), and they expect unrealistic level of dedication from people who play video games in their limited spare time between work and college courses.
  2. Jun 4, 2014
    I think the game is great!!!! Well done! The campaign was really fun at first, but like everything else it gets boring after the first time. I think this got more negative because you have some Battlefield losers commenting on this game. But the game play is really well done, the only thing that really bugged me for this game is quickscopers. Seriously, just don't make snipers in the game,I think the game is great!!!! Well done! The campaign was really fun at first, but like everything else it gets boring after the first time. I think this got more negative because you have some Battlefield losers commenting on this game. But the game play is really well done, the only thing that really bugged me for this game is quickscopers. Seriously, just don't make snipers in the game, it just makes the game totally unfair when you play it online. The graphics could be a lot better, especially when you have someone like Trey arch making the game. Zombies was a bit, well too hard. I would only give zombies a 3/10 because the maps really stunk. The characters were really crappy, and what was the story in all of that? Needless to say I really thought it was a good game. Oh, and another thing, this game is WAY to over hacked, I can not go into one lobby without a, aim bot, quickscoper, booster, or them hacking to where they're health is to invincible and impossible to kill. Just, no more snipers, stop the loop holes on hacking, and make the graphics better. Expand
  3. May 13, 2013
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 was actually my first owned COD game, and my experience was very good.

Let me state up front: Haters gonna hate. Opinions are opinions, but the fact that one out of virtually any five ratings are zeroes, which either means that they bought COD, played it for thirty seconds, and threw it out the window, or are other FPS shooter fans who haven't touched the game and pretended to be an 'unbiased' reviewer.

The game took tons of effort, and for some reason flash games are appreciated more than this. The reason this isn't a perfect ten is just because of the occasional glitch, the less-than-preferred but still adequate graphics, and of course, I'll understand the community isn't very polite either.

Other than that, the game's truly great. It's not the same game, having still played other games in the series (not owning them though), and the improvements are obvious.
  4. Jun 2, 2013
    The sniping has gotten out of control and they don't seem to be in touch with the community. Guns are unbalanced and the mp maps are not very good. They need to release a new COD every two years just to give the devs more time to polish and maybe even a beta. Pumping out a new COD every year is a lot to ask.
  5. Dec 7, 2014
    The return of zombies mode helps this instalment beat last year's disappointing MW3. It is however little consolation as Black Ops 2 now marks two Call of Duty games in a row that have not been up to scratch.
  6. Jun 14, 2013
    SP was fun, Zombies is ok. only the dlc maps are fun) Tranzit is pretty bad. MP is boring as hell, I preferred MW3 MP and that says something. Get it for the zombies but don't expect anything amazing.
  7. Mar 29, 2014
    While I absolutely hated the multiplayer and thought it was really bad, the campaign is what really stood out to me. The campaign was really good, and I mean REALLY good. The World at War/Black Ops storyline overall is really good and has a great story to it. For Black Ops II, the cutscenes were great, story was great, gameplay was OK, weapons were quite good, characters were beyond great,While I absolutely hated the multiplayer and thought it was really bad, the campaign is what really stood out to me. The campaign was really good, and I mean REALLY good. The World at War/Black Ops storyline overall is really good and has a great story to it. For Black Ops II, the cutscenes were great, story was great, gameplay was OK, weapons were quite good, characters were beyond great, and I liked how it switched off missions from the Mason/Woods era to the 2025 era at times. The campaign is unforgettable and is great like almost all of the other Call of Duty campaigns. The addition of player-choice decisions to decide which ending you'd get and what could happen mid-story is a new feature that I really liked. For instance, killing this person and then getting a story-affecting result and something that could affect the ending. Really liked that. And after the campaign has been complete, you can see Old Woods, Menendez, and Avenged Sevenfold play a new song together, with some Black Ops II characters in the audience, which was an absolutely amazing and epic spectacle to witness. The multiplayer wasn't enjoyable (almost at all), and the Zombies mode wasn't good, except for its DLC, but the campaign was very enjoyable. The multiplayer gets a 3, but the campaign gets a solid 10. So I'll give it a 6, which seems fair, sort of. I wouldn't necessarily buy Black Ops II, but rather rent it to play its amazing campaign. Expand
  8. Oct 11, 2013
    Call of Duty is kind of like the bowling of the video game world. It's a game that you play with you're friends when you're bored and you want to chat but you want to do something while you're talking. It's also a game series that can be taken seriously to the point of rage and starting clans to compete with other hardcore CoD players. That's really all CoD games are meant to be now a daysCall of Duty is kind of like the bowling of the video game world. It's a game that you play with you're friends when you're bored and you want to chat but you want to do something while you're talking. It's also a game series that can be taken seriously to the point of rage and starting clans to compete with other hardcore CoD players. That's really all CoD games are meant to be now a days and the real question is does the newest cod game have enough new features to keep players interested. CoD Black Ops 2 is marginally better than Modern Warfare 3 with a fairer gun distribution between levels and better map design. Black Ops 2 for the most part also seems to have a decent internet connection for multiplayer. Zombies mode is also back, and it's still the same survive as many rounds as you can mode CoD players love even though I feel that the zombies mode in BO2 is a bit too story focused and the maps aren't nearly as creative. Campaign mode is, well, campaign mode. You go through an assortment of different missions to reach the goal, even though you can choose your equipment before each round it's still just your classic CoD campaign mode. The CoD series is meant to be a game series that is set to get a fresh code of paint every year so CoD fans can mindlessly shoot away with their friends with better graphics and new guns. There's not a whole lot of innovation trying to be made because, hey, why fix what's not broken? All the innovation is put into the campaign mode which nobody notices because CoD haters are too busy about how similar the multiplayer is to the last CoD game. Just judge the CoD series on the game it is, not what it could be because the formula stays the same for a reason, as a CoD game Black Ops 2 gets the job done just fine for anyone who wants that "new" CoD game. Expand
  9. Nov 28, 2013
    it seems that every call of duty released more it became useless,this game is another useless thing in the history of call of duty.Activision should stop doing it.
  10. Nov 5, 2013
    After a year I decided to finally review this game. And man, it took some consideration
    On one hand you have a really well polished cod game, with a great zombie mode (that requires DLC to fully enjoy) and the same old multiplayer. Oh and maybe the campaign, if you're into dark psychopath stories.
    Then we have the darker aspects of the game, the hit detection, overpowered guns, host migration, boring tri-lane maps and the silly graphics.
    **** it, I try to find something positive about this game other than Zombies, but I just can't.
    Been playing Call of Duty regularly since Modern Warfare 2 and have invested considerable time into every cod, maybe apart from WaW. It's the same rehashed game, but it's the best rehashed game out there. The main thing that keeps CoD on edge to me, is its 60 fps. And if not for that, it would be outnumbered by Battlefield in every single way imaginable.
    But this game doesn't deserve a 0 either, but it sure as hell doesn't deserve a 10.
    5 is a nice middle ground, for a game that's the same old thing since Cod 4.
  11. Nov 6, 2013
    I found a good game but its graphics are not that surprising. the game is very addictive but gets very repetitive (in my opinion) and so I did not give a 10 is that it is always the same game the campaign is very original but very short and the multiplayer is stopped or the buildings not destroyed even throw grenades 1000 nothing happens and the arms personalisacion is very poor so II found a good game but its graphics are not that surprising. the game is very addictive but gets very repetitive (in my opinion) and so I did not give a 10 is that it is always the same game the campaign is very original but very short and the multiplayer is stopped or the buildings not destroyed even throw grenades 1000 nothing happens and the arms personalisacion is very poor so I recommend is: 1: more interactive maps such as opening a door or activate a pump that is in the map 2: that looks more like if it were a real fight because it seems like a paintball war planes put roaming the map, random explosions on stage. 3: more weapons personalisacion: what I mean I mean more accessories and you can paint your gun hand. Is it worth buying? If only for the multiplayer campaign is perfect but it is to throw a few hours to play (This is traduce in google translator) Expand
  12. Nov 8, 2013
    When Black Ops 2 came out in Nov. 2012, I remember watching a Youtube video where Tmartn was doing his review of the game and said “This is Black Ops 2?” over and over again during his commentary. One couldn’t help feeling a bit underwhelmed going into the game after all the hype about its new “pick ten” system that was going on pre-release. I believe that people were finally startingWhen Black Ops 2 came out in Nov. 2012, I remember watching a Youtube video where Tmartn was doing his review of the game and said “This is Black Ops 2?” over and over again during his commentary. One couldn’t help feeling a bit underwhelmed going into the game after all the hype about its new “pick ten” system that was going on pre-release. I believe that people were finally starting to realize that Call of Duty would never shock the world again like it did with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, even though you heard the same arguments over and over again after the release of each of the franchises subsequent installments, one still held on to hope that the next game would be groundbreaking. After playing Black Ops 2 (multiplayer) for a year now, I can tell you with confidence that this is a quality game. It never lived up to the hype that gave it, at the time, record breaking sales figures, but the game managed to hold its own regardless of these unrealistic expectations. Here are some reasons to like it:
    1. You can run and gun! I can’t say this with enough excitement because campers will be shot in this game. The fact that the perk which lets players stay off the map, does not work if they are camping, is fantastic.
    2. The pick ten system: Yes, it works, and it is a lot of fun.
    3. Playing the objective is rewarded: I really liked playing domination because it was a thrill and lay on the B flag while people were shooting at me. If I got the cap, I also got two points towards my kill streak instead of one like in Infinity Ward games. If I killed someone while on the objective, I also got two points towards my next kill streak. Thus, more and more people were playing the objective instead of trying to be slayers. Which bring me to my next point…
    4. The Scorestreak is better than the Pointstreak system: Each kill streak was worth a certain a number of points that a player earns through doing things in the game. For instance, a UAV is worth around 400 points. If you shoot down a UAV, you get 50 points, which is applied to the 400. Hence, you do not need to just kill stuff to get points toward your streaks. Assists are worth about half a kill which also apply and playing the objectives are more rewarding than ever before.
    5. Small maps: You will be thankful for these maps after playing Call of Duty Ghosts. You can get on ton of kills on just about any map, and the action never stops. Regardless of what people say, the game rewards skill. Anyone can get a kill but only the best take home the leaderboard time and time again.
    6. Score per minute is easily tracked: The game shifts the focus from KDR to SPM. I would keep an eye on my SPM after each match, trying just a bit harder the next game to get that number up a point as soon as I could. This leads to faster gameplay and less camping.
    But the game is not without its flaws which are as follows:
    1. Quick Scoping is easier than ever: After playing the game for a few months, I started noticing that more and more players were opting to “quick scope.” Toward the end of the season, it seemed that every match I was placed in was against a clan of “quick-scopers.” Kids were more interested in trying to get “quad feeds” with their sniper rifles than actually trying to play objectives. I can almost say that this wrecked the game (but didn’t) because swagger was taking precedence over substance.
    2. You are still put into the worst games that the server could possibly find: Ever wanted to be placed into a match where you are losing 150-36, and half your team rage-quit because the other team has nine thousand kill streaks circling the air? Treyarch still think you do (but so does IW). I am a proponent for making enemies forfeit an easier option to come by, rather than punish people who were not responsible for the mess they just joined. If half a team leaves, there is usually a reason for it, so just give the winning team a “W” and move on.
    3. Killstreaks are still OP: I can’t tell you how many times I was on a streak and some stupid hunter killer got me. You shouldn’t have to waste a perk to protect you from a low level kill streak.
    So all in all, I would have to say that Black Ops two was a fun multiplayer experience, probably the best one since Cod4. I am not even going to compare the two games though because it is never fair to compare something to the original idea that started it all. However, Blops2 is a fun, fast paced action game that will keep you busy for hundreds of hours. 8/10 Great game.
  13. Dec 15, 2013
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II has a mixture of pros and cons. It has a well thought out campaign with the all the original characters included, but the way they put the storyline into order makes the campaign a bit confusing in the first half unless you pay attention. They have added new weapons for the campaign and multiplayer, and not to mention a fully customizable load out for yourCall of Duty: Black Ops II has a mixture of pros and cons. It has a well thought out campaign with the all the original characters included, but the way they put the storyline into order makes the campaign a bit confusing in the first half unless you pay attention. They have added new weapons for the campaign and multiplayer, and not to mention a fully customizable load out for your weaponry selection.

The multiplayer is good, it does not lag as much as the original Black Ops, and it has a lot more matchmaking categories as well. They have also added a few more kill streaks and perks. Your load out selection and customization in multiplayer is available but you NEED TO PLAY the game to unlock the customization options. The only real problem I have is that in multiplayer, you will encounter situations where you are killed, BUT when you are killed sometimes in the killcam the player does not shoot you, sometime they shoot past you but yet still kill you.

The map graphics, textures, meshes, layouts, etc. are on the medium scale, they are not the best but they are good. The weapon models however are amazing they have very well done textures, etc. The sound quality is just above medium quality, the game sound better through a gaming headset.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II deserves a better feedback; it is actually an okay game. I give it an 8/10. I also give Activision and Treyarch credit for trying to make a sequel to the original, they did ok.
  14. Nov 15, 2013
    I'm going to start this positively. It's a fun casual game to play for semi-long intervals, be it campaign or multiplayer. The campaign: The artwork is not GTAV or Shadow Of The Colossus good, but still amazing. It's bright and jumpy, unlike most CODs. The campaign has seen the debut of moral chooses, that permit 3 endings. These ending are wellish thought-out, with some minor flaws. ThisI'm going to start this positively. It's a fun casual game to play for semi-long intervals, be it campaign or multiplayer. The campaign: The artwork is not GTAV or Shadow Of The Colossus good, but still amazing. It's bright and jumpy, unlike most CODs. The campaign has seen the debut of moral chooses, that permit 3 endings. These ending are wellish thought-out, with some minor flaws. This campaign is incredibly easy, and fairly stereotypical, it feels more like a point-roughly-at-the-enemy-and-click game. It has an OK amount of levels, and I haven't found any bugs, which I find surprising. Now, the multiplayer. Re-textured and partially re-animated MW2 but worse. The snipers feel OP as crap, the SMGs are almost dominant, LMGs are middle of the pack and the ARs are at the bottom. Only 1 shotgun is good, 1 is overpower, and 2 are The C4 is massively over-abused. It's basically the same thing as BO1 but retextured and made worse. I give this game a fairly goodish 69.7. Expand
  15. Nov 17, 2013
    The weapons are pretty good. But it seems like they are just way to freaked out about getting Raul Menendez. Well, it's better compared to ghosts. Plus the way that these characters act make no freakin sense.
  16. Nov 20, 2013
    Another year, another action game for 12-year-olds.

The singleplayer is a basic CoD 4-hour-long experience. New changes include custom classes and player choices. The choices you make changes how the game ends. And that's about it. While the singleplayer isn't that bad (I'm not saying it's good either), the multiplayer is just utter garbage. The balance between weapons is horrible,
    Another year, another action game for 12-year-olds.

The balance between weapons is horrible, the constant lagging even with low ping makes the game unplayable, and there's almost nothing new compared to MW3. I guess it's safe to say that BO2 multiplayer is the worst CoD multiplayer of all time.

Now here's the best part of the game: Zombies!
    This game would've received a 4 from me if they didn't include our smelly, screaming friends in the game.
    The map, Green Run, is a giant map. That's why you travel around it by bus. There's also an easter egg "mission" to complete.
  17. Jan 7, 2014
    It's pretty much MW3, but with a slick, James Bond-esque theme instead of the dull military theme of the last cod. Damage is still wildly inconsistent, sniper rifles dominate the game, and spawning is still as bad as ever. The campaign is dull and boring-why make a new cold war when there's still so much of the real Cold War left unexplored?
  18. Dec 13, 2013
    I gave this title a 8 because it has awesome replay value. I come home sometimes and go online for a quick match and it puts a smile on my face every time. I have been playing call of duty titles for probably over 15 years and they have come along way. This will not disappoint someone looking to PWN Noobs on the daily. However I must say I don't particularly care for the single player gameI gave this title a 8 because it has awesome replay value. I come home sometimes and go online for a quick match and it puts a smile on my face every time. I have been playing call of duty titles for probably over 15 years and they have come along way. This will not disappoint someone looking to PWN Noobs on the daily. However I must say I don't particularly care for the single player game and story line. That's why it doesn't get a 10. Expand
  19. Dec 26, 2013
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II is almost three games in one, with some decent add-on content available as well. The campaign is refreshing, multiplayer innovative, and zombies experimentive. The campaign has multiple endings, making each playthrough feel unique. The multiplayer is fun with new weapons, maps, and the pick-10 system. Zombies is now a hit-or-miss experience. You'll either fall inCall of Duty: Black Ops II is almost three games in one, with some decent add-on content available as well. The campaign is refreshing, multiplayer innovative, and zombies experimentive. The campaign has multiple endings, making each playthrough feel unique. The multiplayer is fun with new weapons, maps, and the pick-10 system. Zombies is now a hit-or-miss experience. You'll either fall in love with tranzit, or absolutely hate it. The dlc for this game is also very well done. Nuketown 2025 and all other maps are a blast to play on. The same can't be said for the zombies dlc. Nuketown zombies is a fun, yet flawed experience due to its randomization. The first dlc map for zombies, Die Rise, is terrible. Buried and the Alcatraz map, on the other hand, are the two best zombies maps in the game, both offering fun and addictive experiences. Origins, the final dlc zombies map, is best described as a let down. Sure, the fan favorite characters have returned, but the map is not fun to play on. The boss is annoying, the map layout irritating, and the giant robots just plain strange. These issues aside, this is a surprisingly good call of duty. Expand
  20. Dec 15, 2013
    This really is a game for absolute morons. I find it interesting how the reviews on this site are far more negative when done by normal people, rather than the reviews by people working for a major publication sponsored by the same company whose product they're reviewing. At least the game helpfully tells you how garbage it will be straight away, when you see the main character of theThis really is a game for absolute morons. I find it interesting how the reviews on this site are far more negative when done by normal people, rather than the reviews by people working for a major publication sponsored by the same company whose product they're reviewing. At least the game helpfully tells you how garbage it will be straight away, when you see the main character of the first Black Ops with his kid, who tells his dad to go back to the army then immediately says "you promised you wouldn't go back to the army!" It goes to show what happens when you let people who've spent their professional lives choreographing scenes of shooting foreigners write dialogue. Every mission is either deeply boring, or laughable. The mission where you help the Mujahideen against the Soviets is just running across huge landscapes of nothing, to fight amongst sand and sand coloured huts, before the developers throw in a reference to the first Black Ops when an enemy from it shows up, ironically finishing off the steaming heap of the mission was made of. The game's set in the future but you wouldn't know if half the time considering most missions are going back in time to ridiculous over-the-top recreations of the invasion of Panama, while every mission in the future only tells you by giving you some kind of high tech gadget you can use once in a scripted moment before never seeing again. While you're leading your squad of white American dudes to fight future terrorism (because I'm meant to feel sympathy for poor little America when all her merciless deathdrones get taken away) in a hundred identical corridors, I couldn't help but feel that if this game didn't have Call of Duty on the box it wouldn't get the acclaim the series thinks it's entitled to. Before, I could accept the shameless reskinning of the last game to create a sequel because the story at least had hints of interesting themes, even if MW3 was ridiculous it was still cool. This isn't; it's bland, repetitive and its attempts to do something original are awfully scripted and choreographed. And the Strike Force missions are so terrible I can't even begin to talk about them, especially after it tried to convince me that if I didn't succeed in defending this one base on the India-China border from a Chinese attack, ALL of India (one of the world's top militaries and economies, even more so in 2025) would just flop over and fall to China. I'd tell you not to buy this game but I'm sure 9 out of 10 of the people reading this already did, since it made a literal billion dollars, sending a message to the entire industry that'll last a generation that what we all really want are more games where you hold a collection of weapons and go on killing sprees of endless supplies of foreigners whose supply of expensive equipment is never called into question, all the while chasing this one bad guy whose motives are explained to make you feel sympathy but instead are the most hollow thing I can imagine short of gouging out the inside of my which is ironically what I'd rather do than play this game. Expand
  21. Dec 17, 2013
    First of all, don't listen to all the haters. In my opinion, giving a 0 to a decent shooter is very childish...get a life! We all know what to expect with COD, FIFA, NBA etc.. I understand that some people have had enough of the repetition, but the concept is still great imo. They have some great impovements in the online experience and the extinction game mode is a great addition. IFirst of all, don't listen to all the haters. In my opinion, giving a 0 to a decent shooter is very childish...get a life! We all know what to expect with COD, FIFA, NBA etc.. I understand that some people have had enough of the repetition, but the concept is still great imo. They have some great impovements in the online experience and the extinction game mode is a great addition. I have to say that I have bought a couple of COD games in the past (MW1 en MW2 World at War) and I think this game is better in terms of graphics and gameplay. The single player is good, but not something special. The multiplayer works perfectly and is really enjoyable. A lot of people complain about the maps and about camping, but I do not agree with these comments. In the beginning, you will not be as good as some players, because you really have to get to know the surroundings. At the moment, I have a K-D ratio near 2.0 and I run like a rabbit (if you move well and look at the right spots, you will beat the campers easily). As your experience growths over time, you will also kill more people in the big maps. I also think that the killstreaks are not too powerful, which is a good thing. You can have a lot of strategies due to the large variety of perks, weapons and killstreaks and you can play with several characters in different outfits! Expand
  22. Jun 28, 2016
    I feel that this game was actually one of the few call of duties that was actually something new and fun. This was by far the most I have ever played a call of duty game and still to this day I sometimes go back and play the zombies mode. I just love the atmosphere this game provides.
  23. Jan 9, 2014
    A compelling story, amazing multiplayer, and a creative new Zombie mode, This is by far one of the best in the series. The campaign has many different time periods and a big variety of missions, The Multiplayer is completely reinvented with new guns, class systems, and killstreaks. The Zombie mode is very fun and has a new addition "Tranzit" If you are a COD fan and want somethingA compelling story, amazing multiplayer, and a creative new Zombie mode, This is by far one of the best in the series. The campaign has many different time periods and a big variety of missions, The Multiplayer is completely reinvented with new guns, class systems, and killstreaks. The Zombie mode is very fun and has a new addition "Tranzit" If you are a COD fan and want something extremely fun and are looking for a refreshing new game then look no further! Expand
  24. Oct 20, 2014
    Zombies: Zombies in Black Ops II is just as good if not better than the zombies in Black Ops 1. It has a great story, new and cool looking guns (except the Jet Gun), and great maps (except Tranzit). I would give the Zombies portion a 9.5/10.

Multiplayer: First of all, such a huge improvement over the Multiplayer and Campaign in BO1. The campaign in this game is ok and the multiplayer is actually fun to play but can get boring for some. Multiplayer and Campaign gets a 6.5/10
  25. Dec 31, 2013
    Better than MW3. The multiplayer is more fun, and the futuristic weapons and ideas really seem to work, the zombies remains mostly the same, adds a few small things, and the single player is just decent. Don't expect much different from the basic CoD formula with this one, decent game.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II gets a 7.7/10.
  26. Jan 1, 2014
    Would much rather play this game over ghosts. I thought this game had issues til ghost came along. Fresh breathe of air after switching discs. This cod game has a much better multiplayer unless you're a camper, then feel free to play ghosts and never come back
  27. Jan 26, 2014
    Acceptable but not great. Graphics are good but not as good as Battlefield and Crysis. The campaign follows WOW and BO but is a bit of an improvement. I am quite disappointed in the Zombies mode as it could use improvement. The multiplayer is pretty good, especially the League Play despite all the little dumb 7-13 year olds shouting through the microphone.
  28. Jan 9, 2014
    I think my review of this game sums up what the Call of Duty franchise is but in one word, uninspired. This game is just nothing new at all and it brings nothing new to the world of first-person shooters. It's saving grace is it's local multiplayer (Zombies especially) but it's just not enough to save this game from being just.....uninspired and lazy.
  29. Feb 18, 2014
    This is the best cod since cod 4. Mw2 was good but had a ton of balance issues. Do you know why people automatically attack this game for its lag (which wasn't even that bad)? It's because there was no other problems with it.
    Campaign- well told and fun to play. Multiple endings and very interesting characters and plot give this campaign a high replay value.
    Multiplayer- perfectly
    Multiplayer- perfectly balanced, no OP weapons or equipment. The killstreaks are now harder to get, adding to the skill factor and making playing the objective a more feasible option. The pick ten system works flawlessly. Weapon diversity is the strongest it has been since mw2, each gun has a special play style and very different stats. The maps, albeit not as crisscrossy as previous maps, still cater to all styles of play with many different sight lines and ranges, which makes for very diversified gameplay and fun battles.
    Zombies- more free roam, which I think is a big improvement over Kino Der Toten's cramped hallways. It is also more story driven, while still allowing you to chill and mess around if you want. The new characters, while not quite as badass as the black ops characters, still mange to be likable and interesting.

Overall, bo2 gets a 10/10. This game is a perfect example of how to rejuvenate a veteran franchise.
  30. Feb 13, 2014
    I personally think that BO2 was one of the best Call of Duty's out there right now. I didn't buy the game, I borrowed it, but I played the living **** out of the game and really enjoyed it, it's FAR SUPERIOR THAN GHOSTS. I know you guys will probably **** murder me for saying this, but I do think that this is a good Call of Duty despite the fact that there was a steaming pile of **** thatI personally think that BO2 was one of the best Call of Duty's out there right now. I didn't buy the game, I borrowed it, but I played the living **** out of the game and really enjoyed it, it's FAR SUPERIOR THAN GHOSTS. I know you guys will probably **** murder me for saying this, but I do think that this is a good Call of Duty despite the fact that there was a steaming pile of **** that was MW3. BO2 gave us some choice in the campaign and it was really cool to see the story play out a different way than some other person. Multiplayer actually introduced some new mechanics, the Pick 10 system, new modes, and FAR BETTER MAPS. Lastly, you get the final piece of the puzzle, which is Zombies. I truly don't know what to say about this mode, it's funny, it's hard, and it's just plain addicting. Zombies has never been this fun and I hope that the next Treyarch game will be just as good as this one. Treyarch actually **** listens to the community and unlike the new Infinity Ward, THEY CARE ABOUT THE PC GAMERS. End of review, this game, to my surprise, delivered a good experience compared to Ghosts and MW3, Treyarch is actually making the best of CoD now. Expand
  31. Apr 15, 2015
    This might be the one call of duty game I still play. I don't know what it is about the game, but its very addictive and fun compared to ghosts and advanced warfare. Target Finder is a downside for multiplayer though, and the entire "quickscope" community.
  32. Jul 17, 2014
    The Call of Duty series needs another refresh. I very much enjoyed the convoluted spy thriller / psychological drama that was "Black Ops". I did not enjoy the mess of the story in the sequel. When the game ended, I felt like vomiting, but you can't regurgitate memories.

Despite the future setting, the game play is familiar Call of Duty. Shoot waves of enemies until you get to the check point, hide until you health returns. They even added another "follow me while I whisper" psuedo stealth mission. Every use of future gear is brief, such as climbing gloves or a wing suit, and there is little sense that any of these gadgets provide any advantage in warfare or any advantage over current tech. One weapon, a gun with an x-ray scope that can shoot through walls, stands out, but you can only use it in two missions.

The game further deepens the terribleness, with "Strike Missions". These RTS missions are tacked on and unfortunately necessary to achieve the "best" ending. (Though even the best ending will make you nauseous, I assure you). I have plenty of time wasters, I want to play a game with a narrative!

The biggest disappointment is the perfunctory multiplayer. How is the multiplayer any different than the prior 5 years worth of Call of Duty multiplayer? You have new maps and some new weapons, but everything else is exactly the same. Then of course the multiplayer experience for new players is hampered by the perks system. To keep a competitive advantage, you really have to buy the game on day one and keep playing it religiously until the next release, which you have to buy on day one. For anyone picking up the game later, like me, multiplayer is unbalanced and less fun. Plus, unless you buy a map pack, the few bundled maps become old rather quickly.

The best "Black Ops 2" has going for it is the high product value. The game plays well and multiplayer can be a fun experience. Some of the scenes are also memorable, just not enough of them for what should be the pinnacle of AAA shooters.
  33. Mar 6, 2014
    Call Of Duty: Black Ops II is my personal favorite game to ever exist. amazing graphics, tons of blood and gore, zombies, multiplayer and tons more! I could go on and on about how much I love this game, and yet you idiots give it a 0! If you like carnage and violence, play this game! Granted, it does have the same story as any other Call Of Duty game, but that doesn't matter! This oneCall Of Duty: Black Ops II is my personal favorite game to ever exist. amazing graphics, tons of blood and gore, zombies, multiplayer and tons more! I could go on and on about how much I love this game, and yet you idiots give it a 0! If you like carnage and violence, play this game! Granted, it does have the same story as any other Call Of Duty game, but that doesn't matter! This one allows you to do stuff like it was your choice whether to resist or shoot the guy in that 1900's mission. And at the end, you had a choice to capture Melendez, or blow his brains out! Expand
  34. May 27, 2014
    Decent gameplay, graphics and shoooting mechanics. Most people complain about COD being a repetitive franchise, and I agree with that. But actually I'm reviewing BO2, not other COD games and this one was good.
  35. Mar 14, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. my first call of duty game (that i have owned). at first i thought the campaign was to intense and disturbing i.e in the first mission you are in a jeep crash. the interior is on fire while also the driver of the jeep. i almost vomited it was so disturbing. in the second mission there is a cargo crate of dead bodies. BLECH! my cousins b-day was coming up so i gave it to him. worst mistake ive ever made. since i didnt have it, i decided to give it another try at my friends house. best. fps. EVAR! i played co-op with bots with him. i LOVED it. the following year, i got ghosts. i played it and got pretty good at cod. i decided to take on my friend. i OWNED him. he had 8 bots i had none and i STILL WON! i love CoD BLOPs 2! thx for making an amazing game Activision! Expand
  36. Mar 15, 2014
    This is one of my favorite games. The campaign is amazing and the multiplayer is incredible. I thought the zombies maps could have been a little bit better. But all-in-all, it was still a great game.
  37. Apr 16, 2014
    Black ops II isn't too bad. Campaign is boring, but you can still have some fun in multi player with friends, and just mess around there. The only part of this game that I really come back to is Zombies, which feels a lot more fast paced and fun compared to the other things. It isn't the best game ever, but its good if you want to play with friends.
  38. Jul 16, 2014
    This game (like everyone's trying to tell you) not the worst **** ever neither the best ****.It's in between.

The mechanics are solid and polished, The multiplayer is nice, and the zombies mode is almost flawless. For most of you out there this is what is needed to make the game the best game ever right? Well........ NO, of course a good game nowadays needs a solid multiplayer

For most of you out there this is what is needed to make the game the best game ever right? Well........ NO, of course a good game nowadays needs a solid multiplayer experience to be considered a good game, even though i agree %80 with that there is always something else needed in a game in order to make it a complex and well thought universe. And that subject is: A good story!. Have you ever seen the CoD universe as a deep world with it's own events and people? No you just played the multiplayer the moment you got it and played it for a year until the new version came out. It's a unstoppable loop hole of cash-whoring.

Granted the CoD universe was never had a rich story or a single player mode because that was put in the game only in order to satisfy a certain number of single player lovers and lore freaks (including myself) but it doesn't need to be this way, you can just wait one more year for the love of quality over quantity and make a rich story and a great multiplayer mode.

Now other than that, the voice acting and the sound effects are quite solid, the graphics are fine but the topic that i was shocked by was the physics they were in fact really good.

So i give this game a 7/10 because it is a 7/10 means a good, not great but good game in my book. I hope that the future titles get a lot better by story.
  39. Nov 10, 2014
    Even today as I write this review. Standing against all the other first person shooters of this and the next generation, Call of Duty: Black Ops II has so far been the best Call of Duty game I have ever played. Why? because It has the most innovative campaign to date with deep customisation and an open ended storyline. The co-op Zombies mode delivered but was disappointing at launch.Even today as I write this review. Standing against all the other first person shooters of this and the next generation, Call of Duty: Black Ops II has so far been the best Call of Duty game I have ever played. Why? because It has the most innovative campaign to date with deep customisation and an open ended storyline. The co-op Zombies mode delivered but was disappointing at launch. However, the DLC made the zombies experience the best yet. Far better than extinction or exo survival. There in no need to go on about multiplayer. The game is legendary and always will be which is why it still has the most players online on last gen consoles. In my opinion, it definitely should be ported to the next gen consoles. Expand
  40. Nov 4, 2014
    wow this one of the best games EVER ignore the campagin mutiplayer is f ing awesome best thing in cod millions of levels so awesome im so happy xcited happy happy happy happy
  41. Jul 14, 2014
    This game is revolutionary for it features a campaign where your choices affect the story. The weapons are somewhat futuristic but more weapons which is better than having the same weapons. New perks and add ons. More zombies and zombie campaign is a nice new feature. I feel like zombies was the best thing about this game. Multiplayer was just right for me.
  42. Aug 27, 2015
    This game is okay, but not great. The campaign is the same, Michael Bay-esque job in every game; the missions are rather dull and are borderline ridiculous. The story itself is pretty good though. Nobody really cares about that though. It's the multiplayer people care about. Most of the maps aren't very good, and neither are the spawns. Luckily, the gunplay is good. The scorestreaks areThis game is okay, but not great. The campaign is the same, Michael Bay-esque job in every game; the missions are rather dull and are borderline ridiculous. The story itself is pretty good though. Nobody really cares about that though. It's the multiplayer people care about. Most of the maps aren't very good, and neither are the spawns. Luckily, the gunplay is good. The scorestreaks are rather dull and uninteresting, and despite the fact that this is the most populated CoD, the lag is still rampant. I'd recommend if you're a fan of the series; otherwise stay away. (And ignore the people giving this game zero. That's false.) Expand
  43. Aug 29, 2014
    When I heard about this game, I thought: here we go again. The campaign is very interesting, and offers choice elements which fit in very well. The gameplay is also very fun, but all the future missions feel like the same. The past missions are the best. Also, the game features a Zombies mode, which is TERRIBLE. They've milked it too much. However, the Multiplayer is FANTASTIC. It'sWhen I heard about this game, I thought: here we go again. The campaign is very interesting, and offers choice elements which fit in very well. The gameplay is also very fun, but all the future missions feel like the same. The past missions are the best. Also, the game features a Zombies mode, which is TERRIBLE. They've milked it too much. However, the Multiplayer is FANTASTIC. It's imaginative, and really fun, but it feels like they've overdone it with micro-transactions, which ruins it a bit. Overall, the game is good, but we've seen it too many times. Expand
  44. Aug 16, 2014
    This game has a very easy gameplay, even in veteran. At the campaign, you always have to do the same thing at every mission (kill and run) and it's really boring. The multiplayer is almost the same thing that "Call of duty: Modern Warfare" 's and stills very easy to learn.
    I think that "Call of duty" would be a perfect game with dynamic maps, a harder gameplay (not just "kill and run") and a new game engine. I put 6 as score for only one reason: I had good experiences with my friends.
  45. Aug 21, 2014
    I liked Call of duty BO2, the game have a very good history , which is a continuation of Call of Duty Black Ops, i liked so much and and the story is very well done, I especially liked the weapons and gameplay in my opinion that all shooters should be like this, no sequences, especias strokes, having to squeeze thousands of buttons, no no, far from it but it passes even if the story isI liked Call of duty BO2, the game have a very good history , which is a continuation of Call of Duty Black Ops, i liked so much and and the story is very well done, I especially liked the weapons and gameplay in my opinion that all shooters should be like this, no sequences, especias strokes, having to squeeze thousands of buttons, no no, far from it but it passes even if the story is well done what most excites is the multiplayer, with new weapons play becomes even more simple and fun, (because the stupid people hehe) and play with friends, and other people is always cool.
    Well this was my review,
    (My English is not so good because I'm using the google translator).
  46. Jan 1, 2015
    This game is one of the best Call of Duty games ever made. It surpasses the original Black Ops in every aspect. Although the campaign doesn't hold up well compared to other non-Call of Duty games, Call of Duty is not about the campaign (at least anymore). It's primary selling point is multiplayer, and Black Ops 2's is one of the best. Zombies has innovated with a new TranZit mode, andThis game is one of the best Call of Duty games ever made. It surpasses the original Black Ops in every aspect. Although the campaign doesn't hold up well compared to other non-Call of Duty games, Call of Duty is not about the campaign (at least anymore). It's primary selling point is multiplayer, and Black Ops 2's is one of the best. Zombies has innovated with a new TranZit mode, and has multiple levels for Survival mode, although all of these are taken from Tranzit and don't feel fresh. Also, only one is really good. I do think Treyarch could have done more with Zombies. But like I said, mutiplayer is Call of Duty's main selling point. If you don't like it, then I would advise against buying this game (but who hasn't, honestly?) But if you're a fan of Call of Duty multiplayer mode, then buy this **** game. Expand
  47. Oct 3, 2014
    Black ops 2 is a futuristic game with advanced weaponry. well I don't know why people are hating on this game because this game is supposed to drag out of the past warfare and into the future warfare where it is really cool.
  48. Nov 9, 2014
    This game is easily the best in the serious with great progression in multiplayer and fun zombie co-op i've put over a hundred hours into this game myself
  49. Nov 13, 2014
    One of my most favorite CoD games when it comes to multiplayer.

The campaign felt very iffy at times with confusing ways for it trying to connect with the first Black Ops. A good feature that came with the campaign though was the option to choose the weapon you wanted to go to battle with, which was a new feature that hasn't been seen in other CoD games. Now let's get to the
    One of my most favorite CoD games when it comes to multiplayer.

Now let's get to the multiplayer.

Good DLC, good maps, good rank system, and good semi-balanced weapons.
    The only issue with DLC was the minimal weapons added to the game. There was only one new weapon: the Peacekeeper.

I'm not going to get into Zombies, as I have not really played it that much to be able to give my full honest opinions on it.

Overall, my favorite CoD game for it's multiplayer aspect and would definitely play again if I wanted to.
  50. Nov 18, 2014
    Classical mulitplayer game. Very addictive and a joy. Campaign is very slow and boring. However, mulitplayer and zombies are what the game was made for. Being able to prestige eleven times is nice too - give the game a little challenge.
  51. Jan 11, 2015
    Campaign - Good storyline, set both in the 1980's and 2025. Adrenaline fueled missions with lots of death! But what I like most about the campaign is that it is the first Call of Duty game to have the choice to do something as this leads to different outcomes. I thoroughly enjoyed the futuristic missions set in 2025

Multiplayer - Good maps for doing death-matches online and I'm glad now

Multiplayer - Good maps for doing death-matches online and I'm glad now that you don't need Xbox Live to be able to play with bots. But what I enjoyed the most was...

Zombies - 3 Maps. All present a challenge. There has been some speculation about TranZit but I actually enjoy playing TranZit online as it is something new. You are able to go from place to place, it is a brilliant idea. There can be some ways to improve it...(get rid of denizens mainly).

Overall I had many hours of fun playing Black Ops II, and there are many more hours to come
  52. Dec 10, 2014
    i thought this was the best cod good graphics for its time. the guns look better. better skinks easer to get your guns gold easy game play, good zombie game play
  53. Jan 3, 2015
    This campaign was amazing. What I loved about it was the multiple endings. Seriously, there are so many things that vary. Also, the side missions from the story were pretty cool. I don't remember what they were called, but you could control a bunch of cool drones. Again, the multiple endings. There were at least 10 different possibilities for story lines. I fail to see how you can not findThis campaign was amazing. What I loved about it was the multiple endings. Seriously, there are so many things that vary. Also, the side missions from the story were pretty cool. I don't remember what they were called, but you could control a bunch of cool drones. Again, the multiple endings. There were at least 10 different possibilities for story lines. I fail to see how you can not find the campaign good. And the multiplayer was pretty good. I actually liked Ghosts (MULTIPLAYER ONLY) a little more, but this was even better than Advanced Warfare (OVERALL). This had one of the best campaigns ever, a multiplayer you can just keep playing and playing, etc. Other than Assassin's Creed IV, I think this was the best game ever. Especially for its time. There's a reason some guy got the record for a gaming marathon playing BLACK OPS II. Expand
  54. Mar 19, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I Love This Game Soooooooooooooooooo Much I 've played this game a lot the zombies mode was a masterpiece my favorite maps are buried Die rise tranzit mob of the dead and nuketown zombies I don't like the multiplayer a lot the multiplayer is great not amazing or a masterpiece campaign is good campaign 7/10 zombies 10/10 multiplayer 8/10 The zombies mode was sooooooooooooo good I give black Ops 2 a 10/10 because i love the zombies mode sooooooooooooooo much It Deserves a 10/10 I highly recommend this game to all of you in metacritic. Expand
  55. Mar 28, 2015
    Once again Treyarch and Activision has done another successful Call of duty game. Black ops 2 has a somewhat underwhelming campaign, probably the most underwhelming iv'e played in a Call of duty game. There are choices you make which affects what endings you get but that doesn't help the fact that the campaign is underwhelming. The multiplayer has improved from MW3 and the new kill-streaksOnce again Treyarch and Activision has done another successful Call of duty game. Black ops 2 has a somewhat underwhelming campaign, probably the most underwhelming iv'e played in a Call of duty game. There are choices you make which affects what endings you get but that doesn't help the fact that the campaign is underwhelming. The multiplayer has improved from MW3 and the new kill-streaks are satisfying.The futuristic weapons help the Call of duty franchise move forward in originality. The zombies mode has some of the most memorable maps in Call of duty Zombie, especially Buried and Origins. This game is brilliant fun. Expand
  56. May 24, 2015
    Best one of the COD Black Ops series for the 360.

Love the crossbow and love the bot play.

Of course for me Treyarch cant do no wrong :)

Can play this one forever.
  57. Jan 7, 2016
    Black Ops 2 is one of the best Call of Duty entries to this day. With perhaps the most gripping campaign of all, and refined online gameplay that would fix the errors of previous games, Black Ops 2 looked to put the franchise back on track. Even now the zombie mode in BO2 remains the outright best of all, and with some of the best looking maps and most fun weapons to use, BO2 took what wasBlack Ops 2 is one of the best Call of Duty entries to this day. With perhaps the most gripping campaign of all, and refined online gameplay that would fix the errors of previous games, Black Ops 2 looked to put the franchise back on track. Even now the zombie mode in BO2 remains the outright best of all, and with some of the best looking maps and most fun weapons to use, BO2 took what was good from BO1 and enhanced and innovated brilliantly. Expand
  58. Jun 17, 2015
    Jogo muito bem pensado , mais quando saiu do papel ficou com altos bugs e lag reinando , tirou 6 pelo seu planejamento , multiplayer e campanha do jeito que a treyarch sabe fazer mais o pessoal da progamação falhou bem !
  59. Oct 14, 2015
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is first person shooter game. It has a big selection of guns and score streaks. There are 15 standard maps and 16 DLC maps. Black Ops 2 has zombie mode which has 3 standard maps and 5 DLC maps. The graphics are average as game was released in 2012, but by that time the graphics were good. The sound is realistic. The pluses of this game are:
    • Good graphics
    • Good
    • Good graphics
    • Good sound effect
    • Excellent game play
    • Big selection of maps, game mods, guns
    I would recommend this game because it’s a good way to spend your time, and have fun with your friends.
  60. Oct 16, 2015
    If you’ve been living under a rock over the last couple of months let me bring to your attention, Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Formed by the team at Treyarch and brought to the world by Activision. BLOPs II as it’s widely known takes us on a journey from 1986 all the way to the future, 2025 to be exact.

In this fast paced First-Person-Shooter the campaign drops you in the boots of Alex and David Mason, a father and son combo along with other roles as sub-characters as the story progresses through multiple choices/ endings. Everyone was optimistic of how the game would lay between the past release and this current second title. But the link between the two time eras slot together in my eyes perfectly, laying down the storyline with force and action. Although there may be too many cut scenes for the personal taste, I stayed gripped and was fascinated by all the new tech and side missions, named Strike Force.

The Strike Force missions were a great insight into the multi-player maps as these are both two of the same, so when I did venture onto the huge multi-player goodness, I was equip with the Intel and ammo ready to take on the world. The only problem whilst aiming through the online MP was the host migration and connection problems, which are being ironed out. This still didn’t deter from playing endless games in the mass variety of play-lists from Kill Confirmed and Domination through to the good old Party Games of Gun Game and Sticks & Stones that BLOPS is renowned for.

A great new online feature to highlight is League Play, with the developers taking great thought into the pro gaming/ eSports following. Players are put through their skill base in different class leagues in a tournament style layout, the more you win the more you progress, from the Iron League or with the top flight in the Masters League. All weapons are unlocked also, so there is no blaming the gun that you have picked from the vast array that’s at hand. If all this is a bit too much for you and you just want to, I don’t know, shot Zombies?!? Then come on in!

Zombies Mode is a groovy addition to the BLOPS series, with a lot of people gunning to just play this mode alone. Many maps are available with a good chunk of achievements/ trophies being held here for endless zombie hordes and crazy voices. The new improved look & play is great and reminiscent of its predecessor. Party up or go it lone ranger it’s up to you, but believe me safety, is as they say, in numbers.

There is so much detail that can discussed but its best to just go and buy this game, you shall not be disappointed. If you do and come across some dude running around with Monk above his head, that would be me, so say hi & please… don’t shoot me.
  61. Oct 20, 2015
    Best BO game. The campaign was engaging and very fun to play. The multiple options having different effects later on in the game was something new that I enjoyed. Online was fun but I felt they went too far with the customizability. A little structure in COD is always good IMO. Zombies were fun but unfortunately I bought the seasons pass and lost interest in the game before the 3rdBest BO game. The campaign was engaging and very fun to play. The multiple options having different effects later on in the game was something new that I enjoyed. Online was fun but I felt they went too far with the customizability. A little structure in COD is always good IMO. Zombies were fun but unfortunately I bought the seasons pass and lost interest in the game before the 3rd DLC was released. Expand
  62. Nov 10, 2015
    A very fun multiplayer tainted by poor hit detection and terrible lag compensation. The first half of the match 2-3 bullet kills. "Switching sides" 5-6 bullet kills.
  63. Nov 24, 2015
    I've tried every COD game to date since BOP II's release and keep going back to this one. It's simple, arcadey and fun. Good game to put on with friends and veg for a few hours. Starting with Ghosts, the devs have tried to make more realistic maps which results in more annoying camping spots. Playing any of the games after BOP II are unbearable. I've given Ghosts and advanced warfare aI've tried every COD game to date since BOP II's release and keep going back to this one. It's simple, arcadey and fun. Good game to put on with friends and veg for a few hours. Starting with Ghosts, the devs have tried to make more realistic maps which results in more annoying camping spots. Playing any of the games after BOP II are unbearable. I've given Ghosts and advanced warfare a fair try but BOP III looks like AW part 2 and isn't worth my hard earned money. Expand
  64. Jul 4, 2016
    Lets all be honest here, cod black ops 2 is the exact same game as the first. The story is just about some guy with Vietnam flashbacks I guess, but it's still pretty dull. The multiplayer is the exact same thing as the first, with one good map once again in the same game. The only reason why it wasn't lower was because of the zombie mode, which has better maps.
  65. J0e
    Jan 16, 2016
    It has a the best story in the series the best multiplayer and the best zombies even though it is the same call of duty but has great new and old characters great choices that change the story and ending and such great zombies maps even transit it is the best in the series and since it is call of duty anyone can play it gamers and non gamers great story alone great zombies alone and withIt has a the best story in the series the best multiplayer and the best zombies even though it is the same call of duty but has great new and old characters great choices that change the story and ending and such great zombies maps even transit it is the best in the series and since it is call of duty anyone can play it gamers and non gamers great story alone great zombies alone and with friends great multiplayer alone with bots and with friends. Overall it is a fun game and is the best in the series I would recommend it for gamers and non gamers because call of duty is so simple and fun even if each game has little changes. Expand
  66. Apr 17, 2016
    Bueno este es de mis juegos favoritos de la historia.Por que tiene un 4?ami antes este juego me gustaba pero con el paso del tiempo y de darme cuenta de que todos mis call of duty anteriores eran exactamente iguales,que las rachas no me gustan nada,de que su campaña sea una basura(El modo zombies esta bastante bien)y de dlc de 15 que son basura.Me dejo de gustar.Si, juegos como super marioBueno este es de mis juegos favoritos de la historia.Por que tiene un 4?ami antes este juego me gustaba pero con el paso del tiempo y de darme cuenta de que todos mis call of duty anteriores eran exactamente iguales,que las rachas no me gustan nada,de que su campaña sea una basura(El modo zombies esta bastante bien)y de dlc de 15 que son basura.Me dejo de gustar.Si, juegos como super mario o fifa son repetitivos, pero son divertidos(Siempre compro nuevos mario pero ya no fifa, con tener uno basta) Expand
  67. Feb 24, 2016
    simplesmente o melhor jogo da série call of duty. o black ops 1 foi muito bom, mas esse foi espetacular. além de uma ótima história e boa jogabilidade como visto no 1. o call of duty black ops 2 oferece um multiplayer com telas melhores, diversos modos divertidos como o jogo de armas. o modo zombi ficou bem melhor que o do black ops 1, dando pra jogar até 4 pessoas, tendo nível desimplesmente o melhor jogo da série call of duty. o black ops 1 foi muito bom, mas esse foi espetacular. além de uma ótima história e boa jogabilidade como visto no 1. o call of duty black ops 2 oferece um multiplayer com telas melhores, diversos modos divertidos como o jogo de armas. o modo zombi ficou bem melhor que o do black ops 1, dando pra jogar até 4 pessoas, tendo nível de dificuldade e mais telas. o modo transi também é bem interessante. Expand
  68. Feb 21, 2016
    I'm not a big Call of duty fan but I'm not going to call this game sh*t because I would be lying to my self,this is not only my favorite Call of duty game but it is easily one of my favorite multiplayer games to date. The story in this is surprisingly great as what you do in the missions and how you perform them effects the ending either badly,bittersweet or greatly it's a lot of fun and II'm not a big Call of duty fan but I'm not going to call this game sh*t because I would be lying to my self,this is not only my favorite Call of duty game but it is easily one of my favorite multiplayer games to date. The story in this is surprisingly great as what you do in the missions and how you perform them effects the ending either badly,bittersweet or greatly it's a lot of fun and I won't spoil it. The multiplayer in this game is decent but with friends I had an incredibly great time this is even better in zombies especially on the map tranzit as you survive,craft weapons and purchase better weapons and if its getting to hot you can run into the bus and travel to a different area and I haven't even gotten into the Easter eggs and secrets. Overall I would highly recommend it. Expand
  69. May 2, 2016
    Terrible game . I dont like this game . I think Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 , 3 , Call of Duty Ghosts , Advanced Warfare and even Black Ops 3 . I dont really like COD series , Battlefield better than COD . Call of Duty Black Ops ll is worst game on series . Terrible graphics and this game just for kids . This game is one of the worst shooter for the last 7 year . Terrible , SUCK , bad ,Terrible game . I dont like this game . I think Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 , 3 , Call of Duty Ghosts , Advanced Warfare and even Black Ops 3 . I dont really like COD series , Battlefield better than COD . Call of Duty Black Ops ll is worst game on series . Terrible graphics and this game just for kids . This game is one of the worst shooter for the last 7 year . Terrible , SUCK , bad , FUUUUCK , **** , ass . 1/10 . Expand

2. X-ONE Magazine UK