Call of Duty: Black Ops II Xbox 360

4.9

1. Dec 13, 2013
    I gave this title a 8 because it has awesome replay value. I come home sometimes and go online for a quick match and it puts a smile on my face every time. I have been playing call of duty titles for probably over 15 years and they have come along way. This will not disappoint someone looking to PWN Noobs on the daily. However I must say I don't particularly care for the single player gameI gave this title a 8 because it has awesome replay value. I come home sometimes and go online for a quick match and it puts a smile on my face every time. I have been playing call of duty titles for probably over 15 years and they have come along way. This will not disappoint someone looking to PWN Noobs on the daily. However I must say I don't particularly care for the single player game and story line. That's why it doesn't get a 10. Expand
  2. Dec 13, 2013
    Give them a toy box! That is what it feels to me, there is a slew of new features, ideas, and improvements compared to the other Call Of Duty games. There is allot of contend here and plenty to do. Grab some friends and dive in.
  3. Nov 28, 2013
    it seems that every call of duty released more it became useless,this game is another useless thing in the history of call of duty.Activision should stop doing it.
  4. Nov 20, 2013
    Another year, another action game for 12-year-olds.

The singleplayer is a basic CoD 4-hour-long experience. New changes include custom classes and player choices. The choices you make changes how the game ends. And that's about it. While the singleplayer isn't that bad (I'm not saying it's good either), the multiplayer is just utter garbage. The balance between weapons is horrible,
    Another year, another action game for 12-year-olds.

The balance between weapons is horrible, the constant lagging even with low ping makes the game unplayable, and there's almost nothing new compared to MW3. I guess it's safe to say that BO2 multiplayer is the worst CoD multiplayer of all time.

Now here's the best part of the game: Zombies!
    This game would've received a 4 from me if they didn't include our smelly, screaming friends in the game.
    The map, Green Run, is a giant map. That's why you travel around it by bus. There's also an easter egg "mission" to complete.
  5. Nov 17, 2013
    The weapons are pretty good. But it seems like they are just way to freaked out about getting Raul Menendez. Well, it's better compared to ghosts. Plus the way that these characters act make no freakin sense.
  6. Nov 16, 2013
    Awesome game. Best single-player campaign among military shooters to date (I'd call Battlefield 3 close second, and no other game comes close). Well-balanced and very entertaining multiplayer. What's not to like?
  7. Nov 15, 2013
    I'm going to start this positively. It's a fun casual game to play for semi-long intervals, be it campaign or multiplayer. The campaign: The artwork is not GTAV or Shadow Of The Colossus good, but still amazing. It's bright and jumpy, unlike most CODs. The campaign has seen the debut of moral chooses, that permit 3 endings. These ending are wellish thought-out, with some minor flaws. ThisI'm going to start this positively. It's a fun casual game to play for semi-long intervals, be it campaign or multiplayer. The campaign: The artwork is not GTAV or Shadow Of The Colossus good, but still amazing. It's bright and jumpy, unlike most CODs. The campaign has seen the debut of moral chooses, that permit 3 endings. These ending are wellish thought-out, with some minor flaws. This campaign is incredibly easy, and fairly stereotypical, it feels more like a point-roughly-at-the-enemy-and-click game. It has an OK amount of levels, and I haven't found any bugs, which I find surprising. Now, the multiplayer. Re-textured and partially re-animated MW2 but worse. The snipers feel OP as crap, the SMGs are almost dominant, LMGs are middle of the pack and the ARs are at the bottom. Only 1 shotgun is good, 1 is overpower, and 2 are The C4 is massively over-abused. It's basically the same thing as BO1 but retextured and made worse. I give this game a fairly goodish 69.7. Expand
  8. Nov 14, 2013
    Graphics: COD’s graphics are becoming outdated, they need a new engine, but at times they still look good. 8.0.
    Sound: Realistic gun sound, voice actors are good, nothing to complain about. 10.
    Gameplay: Shooting feels unrealistic, it’s like shooting at paper, multiplayer is the same as every year, shoot kill, respawn. Some of the new gadgets are interesting, and the futuristic weapons are nice. Even some new scripted elements are enjoyable. The levels are well structured and are fun to play, and the campaign does mix it up. Zombies are back which are always fun. Side missions are added in the campaigns which are similar to a strategy game, although you could take control of each squad. Besides the game feeling the same, it still fun, and it still works. 9.0.
    Story: The story is retarded, skips from scene to scene, and leaves the player in confusion on how they can jump around like it’s a transitional music video. At first the game is interesting, but as it unfolds you quickly realize its attempt is stupid. There are different choices you can make throughout the game which effect the ending, but if you make the wrong choices your only left with plot holes, and annoyance at a horribly executed Call of Duty game. They tried to hard, and failed at it, also the developers lied about the game feeling like a sandbox and having the ability to fly around to missions, its all done in menu’s 6.5.
    Lasting Appeal: Despite the retarded Hollywood action story, the game is still worth it with all the content. The season pass on the other hand is not, and you’re a ****ing moron if you buy the maps. Other season passes go for about 35 bucks, COD goes for 50 bucks, you Activision. They have discounted it from previous COD games where it would cost 60 bucks, so if you do get a hard on from COD map packs then go ahead and buy them. 10.
    Overall Score: 8.7 out of 10.
  9. Nov 8, 2013
    When Black Ops 2 came out in Nov. 2012, I remember watching a Youtube video where Tmartn was doing his review of the game and said “This is Black Ops 2?” over and over again during his commentary. One couldn’t help feeling a bit underwhelmed going into the game after all the hype about its new “pick ten” system that was going on pre-release. I believe that people were finally startingWhen Black Ops 2 came out in Nov. 2012, I remember watching a Youtube video where Tmartn was doing his review of the game and said “This is Black Ops 2?” over and over again during his commentary. One couldn’t help feeling a bit underwhelmed going into the game after all the hype about its new “pick ten” system that was going on pre-release. I believe that people were finally starting to realize that Call of Duty would never shock the world again like it did with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, even though you heard the same arguments over and over again after the release of each of the franchises subsequent installments, one still held on to hope that the next game would be groundbreaking. After playing Black Ops 2 (multiplayer) for a year now, I can tell you with confidence that this is a quality game. It never lived up to the hype that gave it, at the time, record breaking sales figures, but the game managed to hold its own regardless of these unrealistic expectations. Here are some reasons to like it:
    1. You can run and gun! I can’t say this with enough excitement because campers will be shot in this game. The fact that the perk which lets players stay off the map, does not work if they are camping, is fantastic.
    2. The pick ten system: Yes, it works, and it is a lot of fun.
    3. Playing the objective is rewarded: I really liked playing domination because it was a thrill and lay on the B flag while people were shooting at me. If I got the cap, I also got two points towards my kill streak instead of one like in Infinity Ward games. If I killed someone while on the objective, I also got two points towards my next kill streak. Thus, more and more people were playing the objective instead of trying to be slayers. Which bring me to my next point…
    4. The Scorestreak is better than the Pointstreak system: Each kill streak was worth a certain a number of points that a player earns through doing things in the game. For instance, a UAV is worth around 400 points. If you shoot down a UAV, you get 50 points, which is applied to the 400. Hence, you do not need to just kill stuff to get points toward your streaks. Assists are worth about half a kill which also apply and playing the objectives are more rewarding than ever before.
    5. Small maps: You will be thankful for these maps after playing Call of Duty Ghosts. You can get on ton of kills on just about any map, and the action never stops. Regardless of what people say, the game rewards skill. Anyone can get a kill but only the best take home the leaderboard time and time again.
    6. Score per minute is easily tracked: The game shifts the focus from KDR to SPM. I would keep an eye on my SPM after each match, trying just a bit harder the next game to get that number up a point as soon as I could. This leads to faster gameplay and less camping.
    But the game is not without its flaws which are as follows:
    1. Quick Scoping is easier than ever: After playing the game for a few months, I started noticing that more and more players were opting to “quick scope.” Toward the end of the season, it seemed that every match I was placed in was against a clan of “quick-scopers.” Kids were more interested in trying to get “quad feeds” with their sniper rifles than actually trying to play objectives. I can almost say that this wrecked the game (but didn’t) because swagger was taking precedence over substance.
    2. You are still put into the worst games that the server could possibly find: Ever wanted to be placed into a match where you are losing 150-36, and half your team rage-quit because the other team has nine thousand kill streaks circling the air? Treyarch still think you do (but so does IW). I am a proponent for making enemies forfeit an easier option to come by, rather than punish people who were not responsible for the mess they just joined. If half a team leaves, there is usually a reason for it, so just give the winning team a “W” and move on.
    3. Killstreaks are still OP: I can’t tell you how many times I was on a streak and some stupid hunter killer got me. You shouldn’t have to waste a perk to protect you from a low level kill streak.
    So all in all, I would have to say that Black Ops two was a fun multiplayer experience, probably the best one since Cod4. I am not even going to compare the two games though because it is never fair to compare something to the original idea that started it all. However, Blops2 is a fun, fast paced action game that will keep you busy for hundreds of hours. 8/10 Great game.
  10. Nov 6, 2013
    I found a good game but its graphics are not that surprising. the game is very addictive but gets very repetitive (in my opinion) and so I did not give a 10 is that it is always the same game the campaign is very original but very short and the multiplayer is stopped or the buildings not destroyed even throw grenades 1000 nothing happens and the arms personalisacion is very poor so II found a good game but its graphics are not that surprising. the game is very addictive but gets very repetitive (in my opinion) and so I did not give a 10 is that it is always the same game the campaign is very original but very short and the multiplayer is stopped or the buildings not destroyed even throw grenades 1000 nothing happens and the arms personalisacion is very poor so I recommend is: 1: more interactive maps such as opening a door or activate a pump that is in the map 2: that looks more like if it were a real fight because it seems like a paintball war planes put roaming the map, random explosions on stage. 3: more weapons personalisacion: what I mean I mean more accessories and you can paint your gun hand. Is it worth buying? If only for the multiplayer campaign is perfect but it is to throw a few hours to play (This is traduce in google translator) Expand
  11. Nov 6, 2013
    After playing Ghosts this game is gold. Plus the engine doesnt make me feel like Im playing CoD 4. CoD 2 is better than Ghosts. 10/10 for a game that works.
  12. Nov 5, 2013
    After a year I decided to finally review this game. And man, it took some consideration
    On one hand you have a really well polished cod game, with a great zombie mode (that requires DLC to fully enjoy) and the same old multiplayer. Oh and maybe the campaign, if you're into dark psychopath stories.
    Then we have the darker aspects of the game, the hit detection, overpowered guns, host migration, boring tri-lane maps and the silly graphics.
    **** it, I try to find something positive about this game other than Zombies, but I just can't.
    Been playing Call of Duty regularly since Modern Warfare 2 and have invested considerable time into every cod, maybe apart from WaW. It's the same rehashed game, but it's the best rehashed game out there. The main thing that keeps CoD on edge to me, is its 60 fps. And if not for that, it would be outnumbered by Battlefield in every single way imaginable.
    But this game doesn't deserve a 0 either, but it sure as hell doesn't deserve a 10.
    5 is a nice middle ground, for a game that's the same old thing since Cod 4.
  13. Nov 3, 2013
    look,activision
    if you are going to do a call of duty game for year
    try to innovated something
    its so lazy and so stupid to make a game with the SAME GRAPHICS
    WITH THE SAME GAMEPLAY,WITH THE SAME BORED STORY,
    and THE SHORT CAMPAIGN
    do you think that multiplayer and call of duty fanboys is a pretext to do a call of duty?
    CALL OF DUTY SUCKS MAN
  14. Nov 3, 2013
    Another Call of Duty, with more bugs, maps very very smallers, 9999 ping, and its a DLC, called "version" the weapons are the same, with the insta-kill with the knife.
  15. Nov 2, 2013
    Black Ops 2 is not a great game, but it's not horrible, either. I usually don't judge a game on its graphics, but BO2's are outdated and blocky-looking. The single player is okay, but it's far too short, zombies is fun, and the multiplayer is decent. The multiplayer is what I'm most familiar with and I must say that it isn't quite as good as Black Ops 1, but it's much better than MW3's. IfBlack Ops 2 is not a great game, but it's not horrible, either. I usually don't judge a game on its graphics, but BO2's are outdated and blocky-looking. The single player is okay, but it's far too short, zombies is fun, and the multiplayer is decent. The multiplayer is what I'm most familiar with and I must say that it isn't quite as good as Black Ops 1, but it's much better than MW3's. If you can find Black Ops 2 for around 25 US dollars (or cheaper) then buy it. Anything more than $25 is too much. Expand
  16. Oct 30, 2013
    Pure i just vomited on my screen, only fun thing is zombies. Cant believe i waisted 80 bucks on a repetitive boring game. They should just make a game about zombies.
  17. Oct 27, 2013
    Do not get this game, its the same as every other Call of duty, not a good campaign, multiplayer is very boring, no new graphics, everything is a copy and paste.
  18. Oct 17, 2013
    Decided to review Call of Duty this year after the year of playing it. It is by far the call of duty ever bar maybe world at war which also sucked. The balance of weapons has simply been atrocious Beachhead bailed on elite 5 months in for next gen, it has been the worst COD experience of my life. Bring back COD4 for gods sake.
  19. Oct 11, 2013
    Call of Duty is kind of like the bowling of the video game world. It's a game that you play with you're friends when you're bored and you want to chat but you want to do something while you're talking. It's also a game series that can be taken seriously to the point of rage and starting clans to compete with other hardcore CoD players. That's really all CoD games are meant to be now a daysCall of Duty is kind of like the bowling of the video game world. It's a game that you play with you're friends when you're bored and you want to chat but you want to do something while you're talking. It's also a game series that can be taken seriously to the point of rage and starting clans to compete with other hardcore CoD players. That's really all CoD games are meant to be now a days and the real question is does the newest cod game have enough new features to keep players interested. CoD Black Ops 2 is marginally better than Modern Warfare 3 with a fairer gun distribution between levels and better map design. Black Ops 2 for the most part also seems to have a decent internet connection for multiplayer. Zombies mode is also back, and it's still the same survive as many rounds as you can mode CoD players love even though I feel that the zombies mode in BO2 is a bit too story focused and the maps aren't nearly as creative. Campaign mode is, well, campaign mode. You go through an assortment of different missions to reach the goal, even though you can choose your equipment before each round it's still just your classic CoD campaign mode. The CoD series is meant to be a game series that is set to get a fresh code of paint every year so CoD fans can mindlessly shoot away with their friends with better graphics and new guns. There's not a whole lot of innovation trying to be made because, hey, why fix what's not broken? All the innovation is put into the campaign mode which nobody notices because CoD haters are too busy about how similar the multiplayer is to the last CoD game. Just judge the CoD series on the game it is, not what it could be because the formula stays the same for a reason, as a CoD game Black Ops 2 gets the job done just fine for anyone who wants that "new" CoD game. Expand
  20. Oct 3, 2013
    While the developers tried to add new elements to strengthen up an otherwise dominating franchise, it doesn't cover up the glitchy multiplayer, toned-down hit Zombies Mode, and an otherwise boring game.
  21. Sep 29, 2013
    My honest opinion of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.

I paid the full $60 for this game not knowing what to expect. Biggest waste of $60 in my life. For starters, my run-down of the campaign. Cliche 'd and typical of Call of Duty. The only reason I was given for hating this game's villain is that he is a drug dealer, that's it. I honestly feel that this game's villain is the true
    My honest opinion of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.

For starters, my run-down of the campaign. Cliche 'd and typical of Call of Duty. The only reason I was given for hating this game's villain is that he is a drug dealer, that's it. I honestly feel that this game's villain is the true protagonist given how much I have to side with him, and not the Protagonists. Other than that, the campaign is OK at best, but I stopped early on due to how frustrating it was for me on my first play-through

Secondly, my run-down of the zombies mode. Surprisingly bland and lifeless. The classic zombies formula is there, but the maps don't go well with it. All of the maps included with the game are either laughably easy, needlessly hard, poorly designed, or all previously mentioned. The new map Tranzit is made needlessly difficult due to how unnecessarily spacious the map is. I would like it more if the game was willing to let me explore. A thick fog and head crab-like aliens make exploring nearly impossible, defeating the purpose of having a map with secrets, features that discourage the player from exploring. Think Minecraft if creepers infinitely spawned about 100 blocks away from the spawn.

Finally, the worst of the bundle, the multiplayer. This is probably the worst multiplayer in any game that I have ever played. The guns are horribly unbalanced in favor of SMGs, sniping is nearly impossible due to how cramped these maps are, and the maps themselves are poorly designed. These soldiers clearly have some sort of armor on their models, but with how paper-thin their health is, they might as well be running around naked for all the good it does them. The spawning is also god-awful. The way the spawning works is that there are 2 spawn zones, one for each team, and the spawns will flip if a player from one team enters the other team's spawn zone. This spawn system is very exploitable, particularly on the smaller maps, and especially Nuketown. If you don't know what I'm getting at, it is possible for players on one team to sit so that they can kill enemies in their spawn zone without resetting the spawns, leading to mass amounts of spawn-killing.

In short, it's boring and bland. If you took Call of Duty away from this game, I doubt anybody would try to support this game. Also, this game is not fun, and if your game is not fun, you have failed your job as a game to provide an entertaining experience. The only fun I had with this game is the mission of the campaign where you actually play as the main villain and go around murdering everybody with a machete. Other than that, this game deserves the bad rep it gets.
  22. EmX
    Sep 23, 2013
    Total Garbage-
    Total Garbage-
    This is the worst programed, most unrealistic multi-fps shooter I've ever played. There are so many issues with it, that instead of writing a 10,000 word negative review why this franchise is dead and most importantly, not worth your money, I'l just top line some of the main issues. The weapons are an absolute joke, and were obviously inspired by the fantasies of a 12 year old instead of the real world. Sniper rifles are basically auto fire, one shot kills and the most supreme weapons, followed by pistols. Light Machine guns need at least 40-50 rounds to kill an opponent in addition to having abysmal range. Nades, claymores, and other incendiary devices don't kill instantly unless a direct hit. And the fantasy continues. There are only 4 controller configurations-FOUR- that's how lazy and thoughtful the developers were creating this game. Want to run? you have to awkwardly press down your left stick and then hope to god you can run more than 5 feet with out it stopping. Hit boxes are abysmal, and really dependent on luck than skill. Bottomline, the COD franchise is a sham, that caters to dumb people who need artificial aids to game and who have no concept of quality games.
  23. Sep 18, 2013
    Just a big disappointment. The story is nothing new and the online is broken in so many ways. As usual the story is as boring as ever and nothing exciting comes into play. The online is by far the worst of all the CoD series.
  24. Sep 16, 2013
    "Sigh" Do we have to explain much its just your average call of duty with a repackaged multiplayer with a few tweaked features every now and then. Activision you need to try something new why keep milking the same idea over and over? Oh and be warned squeakers play this game so play with caution xD.
  25. Sep 3, 2013
    The same unimaginative and boring gameplay and lack luster story that Treyarc and Infinity Ward pump out every year. I would much rather they spend 3 years taking their time with one game than what they do now, but I guess that wouldn't make nearly as much.
  26. Sep 1, 2013
    Its a okay but the campaign is horrible and the multiplayer is fun for a quick blast but it gets old really really quickly and the zombies is fun but overpriced DLC so get it only if you really want to lay COD I got it to play zombies with my friends but it is just so easy even on veteran
  27. Aug 26, 2013
    [2.5] Call of Duty has more than overstayed it's welcome, and is becoming increasingly generic. A terribly poor, and illogical narrative, a repetitive, and painfully basic multiplayer don't help Black Ops II in the slightest bit.
  28. Aug 25, 2013
    Pay for the same game since MW2! I hope these stuping people who is buying every year the same game dies or goes to hell right now, and when the "Ghosts" game releases it will be the same, shiit as hell!!!
  29. Aug 23, 2013
    1) graphics-worse then cod mw(2007) rank 0
    2)engine-lag and low fps even on i7+ati 5450 hd,game crash none stop,glitched rank 0
    3)story- boring rank 1 4)gameplay- same gameplay from mw 2007, you run in arcade mode and gun and cause of lag and game crush the its impossible to enjoy it so... rank 0 5)online- no dedicated servers 90% of players community under 14 and hacks,lag all the
    1) graphics-worse then cod mw(2007) rank 0
    3)story- boring rank 1
    5)online- no dedicated servers 90% of players community under 14 and hacks,lag all the time rank 0

conclusion 0+0+0+0+1/5= 0
    worse game and not playble dont buy or rent just play the previous once
  30. Aug 20, 2013
    Great ideas for multiplayer online, good dlc contect for those who loved the black ops 1 favorites, some issues with the online lag comp, if only everyone needed a wired connection to play fps games then it wouldn't be such an issue but having to work around people using wifi from next door with 6 devices already using it and trying to make the game good for them is what makes it so hardGreat ideas for multiplayer online, good dlc contect for those who loved the black ops 1 favorites, some issues with the online lag comp, if only everyone needed a wired connection to play fps games then it wouldn't be such an issue but having to work around people using wifi from next door with 6 devices already using it and trying to make the game good for them is what makes it so hard for them to make it more stable. Also lack of game modes given to hardcore players is a let down. Expand
  31. Aug 16, 2013
    I don't know what should I write to make everyone agree with me. And I mean EVERYONE with no exceptions. Why newer game generation hardly brought innovation to any kind of gameplay? Why complaining only gets worse over time?
  32. Aug 15, 2013
    Before I start, I'll say this: I don't hate Call of Duty Black Ops 2, its just way too similar to the previous entries in the series. Similar enough that it basically adds little to the franchise in terms of innovation.
  33. Aug 14, 2013
    A good Zombies mode which has been innovated and improved from previous Call of Duty games. This game has actually made me enjoy Zombies which is something I haven't done in World at War or Black Ops.

The campaign is the same as any other really, despite the small changes that were made it was mainly full of cut scenes. I did like the storyline to it and I liked the choices you can make which affects the outcome of the game.

The Multiplayer has been changed more so than any previous Call of Duty game. Black Ops 2 popularised Call of Duty Competitive and introduced League Play which allowed players to play competitive-type game. I like this because it takes out the frustratingly overpowered guns that you find in Public Matches. Public Matches are nearly unplayable for me now. Guns are too overpowered, the match lobbies are swarmed with snipers people going knife-only, and spawn killing can be done far to easily.
  34. Aug 9, 2013
    Black Ops 2 is a new innovated experience in the Call of Duty franchise. Black Ops 2 is set in a near future where technology has become the new war with mechs and remote controlled quad-rotors with mini-guns attached to them. The Campaign has more replayability with choices, create a class setups and challenges for unlockable equipment, perks, and weapons. Multiplayer also had a redo ofBlack Ops 2 is a new innovated experience in the Call of Duty franchise. Black Ops 2 is set in a near future where technology has become the new war with mechs and remote controlled quad-rotors with mini-guns attached to them. The Campaign has more replayability with choices, create a class setups and challenges for unlockable equipment, perks, and weapons. Multiplayer also had a redo of adding a pick 10 system to have 10 items as a class setup adding a bit of strategy and thinking to the classes which was a welcome change to me and a few others. so with all that is brought to the plate i hope other call of duty's follow this and make it better and bring call of duty to a better game than the repetitive crap we've had. this was a great game and very fun to play and made you pay attention to detail for the best endings. Expand
  35. Aug 9, 2013
    The newest installment of the Call Of Duty franchise is not really that new the campaign is repetitive but alright but you wont remember it from the start to the end the multiplayer is a broken mess people running around with OP guns and the most unfair kill streaks. Zombies is BAD! Tranzit is stupid they just ride around in a bus going to point A to point B and there is a zombie calledThe newest installment of the Call Of Duty franchise is not really that new the campaign is repetitive but alright but you wont remember it from the start to the end the multiplayer is a broken mess people running around with OP guns and the most unfair kill streaks. Zombies is BAD! Tranzit is stupid they just ride around in a bus going to point A to point B and there is a zombie called the avagadro he stops the bus and shock's you and if you hop out you have these things that hop on you and claw at you're face and you might not survive long enough because they is lava EVERYWHERE! DON"T BUY THIS GAME! Expand
  36. Aug 8, 2013
    Okay here are 10 reasons why I HATE cod since most people don't translate very well why they hate the games
    10.the campaign since its not the focus I'm not going to bash it to much but it's to linear to short overused q.t.e.s/scripted events and terrible a.i but the story is surprisingly not terrible
    9. Repetition the game is very repetitive because they give you very few ways to actually play the game with really only one gameplay style rushing
    8.balancing black ops 2 has the worst balancing (if you can call it that) in any games period. When it's as bad as it is in this game you destroy all competition and skill
    7Ruining gaming if you even try to argue against this you are retarded gaming is an art gaming is an experience and they take you to another world graphics didn't matter but now a lot (not all) developers think that they can just make a generic fps with good graphics and that's all it takes cod has had a horrible influence on gaming
    6The fan base I know it is unfair to hate a game because the fans are annoying but seriously they are the most annoying kids I've ever seen In my goddamn life
    5copy paste sequels every cod game is exactly the some with little to no innovation it is just a graphics update and different guns that literally it
    4lack of strategy there is absolutely no strategy involved at all you literally run n gun that's it it doesn't even try to throw skill in there
    3Horrible level design not only are the maps to small in my opinion but the level design has no amount of thought put into them they don't reward strategy or teamwork a 4 year old might as well throw Legos on the ground
    2no dedicated servers what the is up with this your seriously telling me that with 20 million copies sold your not making dedicated servers with that money
    the horrible hit detection oh Mai gawd the hit detection is garbage like mate I shoot someone with like half my clip and it says I missed every time I hide behind cover and it dosent even provide cover
    There 10 reasons anyone care to argue
  37. Aug 8, 2013
    I was a big Modern Warfare and World at War fan but ever since then Call Of Duty hasnt improved and Black Ops 2 is the worst Call Of Duty, Here are the reasons why :

1. The Maps are boring and have no replay-ability. 2. The gameplay of the multiplayer is dreadful and there is too much LAG when playing online. 3. The whole game feels lazy and boring. 4.Nobody talks on the mic anymore,

1. The Maps are boring and have no replay-ability.
    3. The whole game feels lazy and boring.
    4.Nobody talks on the mic anymore, only 10 year olds shouting and swearing.
    5. The game is made for kids now..
    6. It is not made for hardcore games or even mature gamers.
    7. The price of the DLC is ridiculous, each DLC has been a massive let down.
    8. THE GAME IS 18+ RATED MATURE FOR 18 YEAR OLDS AND ABOVE, but the game is ruined due to so many kids playing online.
    9. Single player campaign is linear, tells you what to do and its the same formula as all the other call of duties.
    10. The game needs to go back to its roots, treyarch and infinity ward need to look at COD4 and realized why we loved that game.

If COD:GHOSTS is a massive disappointment like Black Ops 2 was, im not playing call of duty again, im done with this franchise.

My rating is 0/10 this game has done nothing but infuriate me, no other game has made me this angry.
    The whole game is a mess, it feels rushed, boring and does not excite me whatsoever.
  38. Aug 7, 2013
    The game would've been a perfect 10 if the Shangri La and Moon Didn't suck. The campaign, multiplayer, and zombies (discluding Shangri La and Moon) was amazing. Best campaign yet. Not many complaints.
  39. Aug 7, 2013
    Horrible trash released every year.Alright graphics,same old boring gameplay,worst call of duty story to date, same multiplayer with new maps and guns.The only reason I'm not going to give this game a 0 is because the multiplayer kept me entertained for a couple of days
  40. Aug 7, 2013
    right, now whos played all of the first 4 games of the franchise, all amazing right? aswell as mw2 of course. well look at how they are to this: dull and boring. it's got no sense of a good storyline. the multiplayer is just the same from mw3 and some other names that should not be mentioned. overall this game is a big, steamy, brown pile of great dane
  41. Aug 5, 2013
    WHY IS THERE SO MUCH HATRED FOR THIS GAME? people have given this game a 1. I find that stupid this is not the best game ever and COD GHOSTS will be new so it could be better but this is still amazing. People complain that theirs NOTHING new well there is like a new campaign, new guns, new kill streaks, new camos, new maps and better multiplayer than black ops 1 along with new zombieWHY IS THERE SO MUCH HATRED FOR THIS GAME? people have given this game a 1. I find that stupid this is not the best game ever and COD GHOSTS will be new so it could be better but this is still amazing. People complain that theirs NOTHING new well there is like a new campaign, new guns, new kill streaks, new camos, new maps and better multiplayer than black ops 1 along with new zombie features like TranZit and building things and new wonder weapons. So there are new things! This game is tons of fun and will take up lots of your time! Expand
  42. Aug 3, 2013
    this game is a step up from the crap that was realesed with mw3 that game sucked balls B02 is a awesome game and it is in my top 3 call of duty games my top 3 cod games are C
    CALL OF DUTY black ops 2
    call of duty ghost
    call of duty 3

those are the gems of the call of duty series
  43. Aug 2, 2013
    Ok. Do you know why I hate this game? It's story line is the same thing every year, just copy and paste, copy and paste, and then Activision gets a boatload of money in their pockets. Call of Duty is just the same thing, with different maps in the multiplayer. And almost EVERYONE play multiplayer than singleplayer. The graphics are good, but you dont need a super computer for it.Ok. Do you know why I hate this game? It's story line is the same thing every year, just copy and paste, copy and paste, and then Activision gets a boatload of money in their pockets. Call of Duty is just the same thing, with different maps in the multiplayer. And almost EVERYONE play multiplayer than singleplayer. The graphics are good, but you dont need a super computer for it. Activision, make something else. Expand
  44. Aug 2, 2013
    Sure there is no innovation and is just basically the same thing as the other games that came before it, but that's what some people like. Besides, a video game and video game maker's main goal is to entertain the player with a good experience with the game they're making, regardless if they bring something new or innovative or not, and this game definitely does that with it's newSure there is no innovation and is just basically the same thing as the other games that came before it, but that's what some people like. Besides, a video game and video game maker's main goal is to entertain the player with a good experience with the game they're making, regardless if they bring something new or innovative or not, and this game definitely does that with it's new futuristic setting, the controls work just fine, the graphics look good, and the multiplayer is still fun. Surem this game is just another rehash of the past games, but at least they're rehashing a GOOD game. But since it's basically the same as the other Call of Duty's it does feel repetitive and kinda boring to do the same thing as the other games. So bottom line, this game isn't exactly the best game ever, but it's nowhere near horrible, in fact it's not even a bad game in general, it's just repetitive to play the same game over and over, but besides that, there's nothing really wrong with it. Expand
  45. Jul 31, 2013
    Why are we have been cursed with a new 'Call of Duty' game every November now, oh that's right fanboys!

Expectations: I have absolutely no expectations from nearly an FPS games right now Scores: Graphics: 4/10 Campaign: 5/10 Sound: 0/10 Gameplay: 1/10 Multiplayer: 0/10 Final Score: 2/10 Final Verdict: I am now sick of 'Call of Duty' released every year and all the CoD fan

Scores:
    Graphics: 4/10
    Campaign: 5/10
    Sound: 0/10
    Gameplay: 1/10
    Multiplayer: 0/10
    Final Score: 2/10

Final Verdict:
    I am now sick of 'Call of Duty' released every year and all the CoD fan boys acting like it's a revolution because you can fly a jet in single player only (even though there is clearly a limit to how much you control your jet), also if I'm not mistaken flying jets and various other planes in games was pretty basic in the mid 90's anyway. The graphics are the campaign surprisingly had some depth to it, the sound quality is phenomenally bad Finally the gameplay and multiplayer are exactly the same as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2's.
  46. Jul 30, 2013
    I'm usually one of the first to crap on any game in the CoD series, and it has been very easy to do so, but I couldn't this time. For the first time since CoD 4, I actually don't feel overwhelmed in the online multiplayer. I don't feel like i'm surrounded by a bunch of hacks and whatnot. They seemed to have done something to the balance online, and I'm glad they did. The story is the sameI'm usually one of the first to crap on any game in the CoD series, and it has been very easy to do so, but I couldn't this time. For the first time since CoD 4, I actually don't feel overwhelmed in the online multiplayer. I don't feel like i'm surrounded by a bunch of hacks and whatnot. They seemed to have done something to the balance online, and I'm glad they did. The story is the same old song and dance, and Zombies mode has certainly become a little more objective oriented, but i'm actually enjoying this game. Expand
  47. Jul 28, 2013
    It's the exact same as last year and as usual somehow took two years to market and another year to make work correctly.
    Now to be honest it's true, same thing since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, same engine, several powerful guns, several useless guns, and the rest are just there. The story as normal is pointless to play unless if you want to perfect the game, at least this year you can influece said story and have a slightly different ending. Side-quest mode (AKA Zombies) is the same thing from Black Ops 1, only this time you can build stuff and that the characters are new, yet this time forgetable. I can say though that I enjoyed Mob of the Dead, finally providing a challenge to survive. Finally the thing that makes all of the cal of duty fans go crazy, the broken and useless multiplayer. I'm actually pretty good at it (2.27 Kills to Death Ratio and a 1.21 Win to Loss Ratio) and I still do not enjoy myself when I play it, it's a torture to play even when you are good, somehow though this game keeps a massive fan boy following. I've played both the console and PC editions and none of them are any different, and that's to be expected since Activision is too busy eiter working on another series of pointless and bad cash ins, or the next Call of Duty. My personal opinion, if you want a Call of Duty game, buy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: World at War, together thay are half the price of Black Ops 2 and are both exceedingly better than this years rehash. And a Fun Fact, the graphics are actually worse than World at War somehow, go figure.
  48. Jul 24, 2013
    This game is a 6 out of 10 at best. Black Ops 2 is a copy-paste of all the call of duties since MW2. Many of the previous Call of Duty games did each of the 3 gameplay parts so well but not bo2. Overall, I hate is the cartoon graphics, gun models, audio, and gun sounds. First of all, campaign was a huge disappointment. Before this, the campaign wasn't really important but this year,This game is a 6 out of 10 at best. Black Ops 2 is a copy-paste of all the call of duties since MW2. Many of the previous Call of Duty games did each of the 3 gameplay parts so well but not bo2. Overall, I hate is the cartoon graphics, gun models, audio, and gun sounds. First of all, campaign was a huge disappointment. Before this, the campaign wasn't really important but this year, they started to care about it. They pushed the campaign as important from the beginning and added create a class and challenges. However, it seems like they spent more time with that than the gameplay. The gameplay was repetitive, boring, and forgettable, unlike previous call of duties. (aside from MW3.) The story was good in theory, but it was executed poorly and forgettable as well. There really isn't any urge for me to go back and play more of the single player. Strike force was good in theory, but it was too easy and short, and the controls are terrible. Now, for everyone's favorite, multiplayer. It is the worst of any FPS i have played. The balance is horrid the shotguns (particularly the R-870) and the sniper rifles are EXTREMELY overpowered. The SMG's are also OP to a lesser extent, and now the LMG's are overpowered as well. (when so called "camping" especially, and using target finder.) the assault rifles, asides from the full auto SMR and FAL, which were nerfered, are underpowered and have no real purpose in the game. the automatic pistols are also overpowered, and leave the other ones useless. The knife is all messed up it's inconsistent and is pretty much useless except for a few lucky times. The maps are the worst of any cod I've seen they're small and don't feel right, or like call of duty at all. i loved the MW2 and BO1 maps, and i really don't like the MW3 and BO2 maps. the pick 10 system is bad and the weapon leveling system is bad too. the pick 10 i find awful because a smoke grenade costs the same amount of points as a machine gun. also, it's weird that it takes a full point for something that you could run out of, (a gun, grenade) but so do your perks and they don't run out. they ruined domination by splitting it into two rounds, and the maps only seem to be made for a couple game modes. the community in this game is the worst that i have ever seen in a cod game, and they don't help with all the overpowered weapons. Zombies was a huge letdown. It feels weird and the maps are bad. Green run maps are forgettable, way too small, and don't feel like actual zombies maps. It was made for tranzit which you have fun for the first few times you play it, but then you get bored of it. (tranzit is only really good for messing around with random people online). Nuketown zombies is forgettable as well. The dlc maps were better, but still not as good as BO1 or World at war. Die rise was bad but better, mob of the dead was good, and buried was okay. At least they added join in progress for zombies. (this is one of the few things I think they did right with this game) Overall, this game was a big disappointment and a waste of money. The weapons, gameplay, graphics, audio, and overall themes of the game are forgettable.
    PS don't buy the extra camos, backgrounds, etc. they are a waste of money and the money just goes to two undeserving companies (treyarch and activision)
  49. Jul 20, 2013
    Complete and total garbage. Nothing but regurgitated, rehashed, bull crap from a company that does nothing more than spit out the same product year in year out and rakes in the dollars. Don't buy this crap.
  50. Jul 18, 2013
    Call of duty black ops 2 is the recent game in the series. Black ops 2 story is great for Call of duty standard's but there are problems with it. The multiplayer is better than ever with the pick 10 classes and using tokens is better than using Cod points in the original black ops. Finally the zombie mode is like the same as black ops and the modes (tranzit, gular, and survive) feel theCall of duty black ops 2 is the recent game in the series. Black ops 2 story is great for Call of duty standard's but there are problems with it. The multiplayer is better than ever with the pick 10 classes and using tokens is better than using Cod points in the original black ops. Finally the zombie mode is like the same as black ops and the modes (tranzit, gular, and survive) feel the same. Call of duty black ops 2 is great and if our a fan of the series you may enjoy it, but it doesn't beat Call of duty 4: Modern Warfare in story. Expand
  51. Jul 18, 2013
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

- Albert Einstein

Seriously, why the hell is anyone still buying this recycled to begin with?
  52. Jul 17, 2013
    The game for 60 is NOT always good. Graphics are slightly improved, which is a big plus, but the repetitive gameplay, same formula for singlplayer and multiplayer are bad for REALLY popular FPS. Plus there are kids all over the servers and they are crying all over the microphone! Pretty much same with upgraded graphics.
  53. Jul 16, 2013
    ok people are probably going to tear me apart for this and this is coming from someone who has taken dumps on the series and absolutely HATED MW3 but i have to come out and say it. Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 is an awesome game. I ADMIT IT! I LIKE BLACK OPS 2. don't kill me.
    pros: solid shooting, story is actually pretty interesting with some surprise twists, Menedez is both intimidating and sympathetic (when Farid goes undercover i felt nervous being so close to Menedez but at the same time I understand why he is doing this and feel kind of sorry for him) addictive multiplayer, zombies mode, cool unlocks, the first two strike missions, movie like voice acting, Michael Rookers in it,actual replay ability
    cons: story can be confusing at times (as in why did we kill him i thought he was on our side) as usual lack of innovation, the last two strike missions, strike force companion AI, enemy AI can still be dumb (but way less then MW3) not very fun when the cool unlocks are used on you is it
  54. Jul 15, 2013
    Boring, Horrible Graphics, Repetitive Multiplayer, Same old weapons.
    The only good thing I can say about Treyarch is at least they tried. The 10 point system probably looked amazing on paper and would revolutionise the stagnant multiplayer but it actually ended up making no difference. 1 in 100 players rarely run around with a Pistol and most of the perks.
    The campaign I have
    Boring, Horrible Graphics, Repetitive Multiplayer, Same old weapons.

The campaign I have completely forgotten about it was so horrible. The graphics, oh my god the graphics.. I though this was the 21st century and that this game was a AAA title? Grainy and Dirty are the words that spring to mind. Using the same engine over and over again.

Zombies. Ah zombies, the game mode that was so much fun and showed promise for treyarchs side of the franchise. Ruined AGAIN! Treyarch inject so many "Easter Eggs" into zombies they shouldn't even be called that any more, just part of the game. Their efforts to add a story to zombies has took a downfall in terms of effecting the gameplay. The DLC. Here have a new gun camo to show to your friends that you can afford it. Here have a new gun for zombies that isn't actually any different, it just lights up, fires different bullets and looks better.

No, No, No, No, No! Horrible games, each year treyarch disappoint and I don't think i'll ever entrust my money to them again.
  55. Jul 14, 2013
    I personally think that this game deserves a 8/10 because it's a good game but sadly they did not put much effort into stopping game glitches and other bugs/problems. Also they haven't changed anything about the game the game style, weapons and maps are still all the same.
  56. Jul 12, 2013
    It was fairly entertaining. The Campaign was a bit dull but the Guns on Multiplayer were completely different. The guns were a bit unbalanced but the zombies was my favorite part. The thing I liked about this game was that it was nothing like the other games. Even the attachments changed. All of those people who say this game deserves a zero don't have a clue. I strongly suggest anyoneIt was fairly entertaining. The Campaign was a bit dull but the Guns on Multiplayer were completely different. The guns were a bit unbalanced but the zombies was my favorite part. The thing I liked about this game was that it was nothing like the other games. Even the attachments changed. All of those people who say this game deserves a zero don't have a clue. I strongly suggest anyone should get this. Just wait for it to go on sale :3. Expand
  57. Jul 8, 2013
    I felt betrayed with MW3 online mode. The respawns looked random, which destroyed that feeling of tactical war we had on the previous games. The players just had to rush and kill as many opponents as they can until someone spawns behind you and kill ya. I bought Black Ops II with hope this would no longer happen. I was wrong: they made it even worse. The killing is just insane and chaotic.I felt betrayed with MW3 online mode. The respawns looked random, which destroyed that feeling of tactical war we had on the previous games. The players just had to rush and kill as many opponents as they can until someone spawns behind you and kill ya. I bought Black Ops II with hope this would no longer happen. I was wrong: they made it even worse. The killing is just insane and chaotic. Really pathetic. Expand
  58. Jul 2, 2013
    Very well balanced. Guns, perks and equipment contain no single item that every pro player uses; in fact, you'll be surprised to find more variety amongst the best players than the mediocre. Multiplayer is more enjoyable than ever.
    The campaign, however, isn't really anything special. The choice matters, but gameplay remains the same as ever.
    Zombies is also an improved mode over Black
    Zombies is also an improved mode over Black Ops; both graphically and in gameplay. Secrets and easter eggs will keeps fans of the mode coming back over and over.
  59. Jul 1, 2013
    Okay, obviously this review is late and will probably be pointless by now, but here is my opinion on the entire game. Now, take note I have reached Prestige Master in Multiplayer and have beaten the story.

Now, Black Ops 2 is certainly a change of scene within the Call of Duty universe, the story while not the best or even the most interesting will keep you fixated on your screen on the few hours it takes to beat due to the many amount of endings that could happen due to YOUR choices. Now, this was a great thing to add and I personally felt this gave the singleplayer a bit more replay value.

Multiplayer: Well, after almost a year of playing and hitting Prestige Master (vMerqz, xbox360), here is my view, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 contains (personally) the most balanced Call of Duty experience to date, any problems I have had in the past have been fixed with the Treyarch hotfix patches that generally come out every week or two, it has gotten to the point that I am fully satisfied with what I bought. The multiplayer has a ton of replay value due to the many things you could unlock differently every prestige, however this might get boring to the general gamer and might leave you irritated considering how long it takes to get from 1 to 55.

Zombies, Zombies, Zombies.. come a long way from World at War, running on the multiplayer engine, yet it lacks what I'd call anything interesting, however, if you're willing to fork out $15 and buy some of the recently released DLC which includes new Zombies maps, you will find that these are far more better than those released with the game and you might have a more enjoyable experience that way.
  60. Jun 28, 2013
    Wow this game sucks it feels the same but slightly better graphics, no what are knifing system is completely broken, all the zombie maps are horrible, seriously 1 thing that interest me is that the gun play feels alright, and what else ummmmm that is pretty much it. Maps are very small you would get killed across the map easily. I would recommend not buying this game at all.
  61. Jun 23, 2013
    Same hit detection issues as the last 40 Call fo Duty games. Shot gunners & quick scopers are everywhere! They are an absolute plague on this game & the bad spawn points along with the camping & the other million issues make it unplayable online
  62. Jun 23, 2013
    Although the story and combat is a cut,paste and save and falls short. The multiplayer is awesome and one of the best multiplayer's I've ever played and the zombie mode has advanced a lot.
  63. Jun 22, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is not all that it's fanboys crack it up to be. At least, by my opinion. When I play Multiplayer on this, which I rarely do choosingly, I find myself used to these repetitive maps and people who play way too much and are pros such as the quickscopers, the campers, and the try-hards. I can't compete with these people, which ruins the fun of the game. The matchmaking system doesn't pay attention that Rank 1 people are going up against Prestige Masters who know every corner in every map and every weapon of the game and know how to kick your butt! I mean, the new players shouldn't have to get frustrated with these people, They should be against other new players! The story itself doesn't add much good to the game either. Its cliched "hacking America" plot with bad voice acting and the addition of some stupid Strike Force mode was a little bit too much for a recreational player to handle. And this game begs you to become an angry violent person. I've seen the worst come out of my closest friends because of this game, and it just sucks. My brother now has some pretty bad anger issues because of this game! I don't want this to happen to you! Not just the anger but the game itself. Don't buy this game unless you want to rant on it too. Expand
  64. Jun 19, 2013
    It was a pretty good game but I dislike these short games because 60 dollars for a short game is never worth it unless you have multiplayer and I don't so.....Its weird that theres more dislikes.
  65. Jun 19, 2013
    Black Ops II is a decent Call of Duty game, but doesn't peak any records. The campaign was interesting and introduced a new twist. The characters were forgettable and the missions were somewhat fun. Campaign is a 6.

The multiplayer was as awful as Black Ops with bad hit detection, huge amounts of lag, and bad map design.got to 1st prestige before I found myself back in Modern Warfare 2 and 3. Multiplayer is a mediocre 4.

Zombies was fun and entertaining, but nowhere near the amazing entertainment that Black Ops packed. Zombies is the only reason I still play Call of Duty Black Ops 2. It deserves a 7.

Overall, Black Ops 2 earns a five from me, below normal Call of Duty standards. I've found that almost every game made by Infinity Ward surpasses Treyarch's crappy games. Hopefully Ghosts will raise the standard a little.

Overall 5
  66. Jun 19, 2013
    This game was fun at the for the first month then i was done. Call of Duty's formula is really running thin. I appreciate at least an effort in trying to make changes in story and multiplayer but it still is relatively unchanged. The story, well i never finished it because the strike force missions were so bad that i didn't bother finishing it. I can't recommend Cod anymore there areThis game was fun at the for the first month then i was done. Call of Duty's formula is really running thin. I appreciate at least an effort in trying to make changes in story and multiplayer but it still is relatively unchanged. The story, well i never finished it because the strike force missions were so bad that i didn't bother finishing it. I can't recommend Cod anymore there are better Fist Person Shooters out there. Expand
  67. Jun 17, 2013
    When it first came out, I thought of this game as an 8 out of 10. But now that I've seen Activision's horrible DLC marketing strategies such as the camo packs and the purchasable calling cards, that are flipping country flags, my opinion has changed. I loved the single player. I thought it wasn't anything spectacularly innovative but in terms of story-telling and how your choice affectsWhen it first came out, I thought of this game as an 8 out of 10. But now that I've seen Activision's horrible DLC marketing strategies such as the camo packs and the purchasable calling cards, that are flipping country flags, my opinion has changed. I loved the single player. I thought it wasn't anything spectacularly innovative but in terms of story-telling and how your choice affects the outcome of the game it was really great. I felt that the single-player was the best of all the Call of Duty's to-date, just surpassing Black Ops 1's single-player. The zombies mode felt like it was done before and better at that, but that's not saying there isn't any fun to be had here, quite the opposite actually. The implementation of easter eggs in a desirable achievement wrapping makes it all the more fun when you're plowing through hundreds of zombies with your friends. The Tranzit map was definitely blown way out of proportion at E3 and what not, saying that a bus drives you all over an entire country-side to randomized locations and a huge open-world sandbox. All of that wasn't true. It was a set course that drives you from one location after the other, and I believe there are five of them. All in the same order. Anyways, about the multiplayer. I felt that it was one of the best multiplayers of all the CoD's, but I felt that they definitely took big missteps in their marketing strategies and the actual quality of the DLC maps. All of the DLC maps except a few are literally HORRIBLE. No innovation or even attraction in any way and the strategic placement of the objects is basically non existent. Anyways, this is one of the best CoD's to date and I think that if you enjoyed MW2 and/or MW3 than you will enjoy this one. Expand
  68. Jun 17, 2013
    Th game itself is a lot more enjoyable than past titles trying desperately to offer something new to the series with optional side missions that can alter the outcome along with important changes that can affect the ending as well, but it still manages to come out as the same game offering absolutely nothing new with multiplayer and zombies feeling again like a sloppily thrown togetherTh game itself is a lot more enjoyable than past titles trying desperately to offer something new to the series with optional side missions that can alter the outcome along with important changes that can affect the ending as well, but it still manages to come out as the same game offering absolutely nothing new with multiplayer and zombies feeling again like a sloppily thrown together side feature.

69. Jun 16, 2013
    I gave the game an 8 for the multiplayer alone. I still haven't finished the single player, it was boring. And I completely hated the RTS alternate mission. They had no place in a FPS. But the multiplayer... the point system is pure genius. Finally a developer listened and brought back on of the best features of the original title: custom games with bots.I refuse to play with randomI gave the game an 8 for the multiplayer alone. I still haven't finished the single player, it was boring. And I completely hated the RTS alternate mission. They had no place in a FPS. But the multiplayer... the point system is pure genius. Finally a developer listened and brought back on of the best features of the original title: custom games with bots.I refuse to play with random idiot/racist/homophobic/sexist preteens on XBL anymore, yet it's rare that all my friends can find the time to game together. It's nice to have bots to fill out the teams. And like the original Halo, the level designers took extreme pride in giving us amazing well thought out levels. Usually I love one or two maps and hate the rest. While I do have a couple of favorites, I was surprised to fine myself liking all of the maps. Zombies have been revamped a bit with the addition of an easy mode (which isn't all that easy), but they are still completely unplayable solo. I would love to see a much easier easy mode (sometimes you just want to mindlessly kill zombies for hours stress free), and maybe an ammo station in the easy mode. Also the option to have the revive cola station set to infinate (it disappears after three uses) It's quite frustrating to get your face weapons from the drop box, upgrade them with the pack-a-punch, only to run out of ammo. them with zombies closing in you hit up the drop box, only to get completely screwed over with knife, or grenade launcher. Then the zombies kill you. But overall a great game, one I'll keep and play for years. Maybe I'll even get around to finishing the single player campaign. Expand
  70. Jun 14, 2013
    SP was fun, Zombies is ok. only the dlc maps are fun) Tranzit is pretty bad. MP is boring as hell, I preferred MW3 MP and that says something. Get it for the zombies but don't expect anything amazing.
  71. Jun 11, 2013
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is a game which tries to be original but ends up being another good shooter.
    Concept: 6/10
    Graphics: 7/10
    Sound: 9/10
    Playability: 10/10
    Entertainment: 8/10
    Total Score: 7/10
  72. Jun 11, 2013
    Black Ops 2 was a very good game the campaign was good but the multiplayer is fantastic the fast paced gameplay, the guns are great, the maps are very good and even the dlc is good just a fantastic game.
  73. Jun 9, 2013
    HONESTLY IT DOES HURT THE GAME INDUSTRY THAT THESE REDUNDANT COD GAMES SELL 30MIL COPPIES EACH. People buy 20-30mil copies of CoD and miss out on truly unique games like metro 2033 or the darkness 2 and these are in the same genre they are FPS's and damn good too. How many people can say they truly bought call of duty black ops AND Metro 2033 Not many if any and at least metro is an FPSHONESTLY IT DOES HURT THE GAME INDUSTRY THAT THESE REDUNDANT COD GAMES SELL 30MIL COPPIES EACH. People buy 20-30mil copies of CoD and miss out on truly unique games like metro 2033 or the darkness 2 and these are in the same genre they are FPS's and damn good too. How many people can say they truly bought call of duty black ops AND Metro 2033 Not many if any and at least metro is an FPS too. Can anyone say black op2 was actually pound for pound better than Deus Ex H.R.? Now i don't always agree with critics but even they thought deus ex was much better than black ops2 and look how deus ex sells maybe 2 million including pc and Call of doody black oops2 sells 10 times that on xbox alone. Even worse a great immersive FPS with ten times the heart and story Metro 2033 sells under 500,000 copies, yes it sold in the ball park of four hundred thousand copies...shameful that a quality game like that sells all together less than what CoD sells in one day. Is this because CoD blows ops2 is soooooo much better than metro....? NO, it is not but brain washed sheep buy the same game with the same engine in it with the same graphics every single year, they just change the name or put a creative (1),(2),or (3) next to it and the lambs come running to shell out 60$ instead of getting a truly unique experience and maybe having some taste or style or any uniqueness of your own. Even a mega hit multiplatform game that in my opinion might be the best of all time the vaunted "Fallout 3" pales in comparison with around 8mil sold while each CoD game more than triples those sales. Can even a CoD fan name any CoD game that even comes close to being as great as Fallout 3....wait i forgot to say that modernwarfare 2 doesn't count........just kidding that would be too cruel because that is what you were gonna say right CoD fanboy you original gamer you, and i bet you play CoD on your XBOX too how original and i bet you don't even play the 4hr campaign do you? All you 14yr olds and 40yr olds alike just grab a slim jim, take a swig of Monster if you are 14 and of course Budweiser if you are 40 and start on that CoD multiplayer with all that great story and non repetitive MP gameplay, of course you do this while waiting in anticipation for bungie's next sterile, super unique( i.e. halo 3 odst) game. Oh wait bungie is actually doing something good now (i.e. Destiny) so i guess 343 or whatever their name is will be copy and pasting a new label on the same old halo game, but at least halo doesnt come out twice a year. Good luck on not being as good as Battlefield 4 Call of Doody Ghosts (scary ghosts) but hey there are enough dumb people out there so you will outsell them even with last gen graphics and the same exact engine as model warfare. Greedy, Greedy Activision shoveling crap and calling it caviar when will you stop buying it. Expand
  74. Jun 6, 2013
    A boring game. If this game was only reviewed based on it's multi-player capabilities, then this would be a 9/10. But COD is the same damn thing over and over again. I don't see a huge difference between this one and one I played on the Gamecube when I was 8.
  75. UGM
    Jun 6, 2013
    Black ops 2 is a high-budget game that does little to no effort in order to surprise us.The campaign is refreshing but not amazing.New characters come in the story but they are not well written and i found myself not really caring about them.The gameplay is the same with the change of being able to pick your own equipment before a level.The graphics are amazing but the whole experience isBlack ops 2 is a high-budget game that does little to no effort in order to surprise us.The campaign is refreshing but not amazing.New characters come in the story but they are not well written and i found myself not really caring about them.The gameplay is the same with the change of being able to pick your own equipment before a level.The graphics are amazing but the whole experience is not that good.The zombie mode is not like the first one;it is very worse or at least for me.The multiplayer is not a change from the old and it is repetitive over time.All in all black ops 2 is a game that fell short of my expectations and think that it was a bad game Expand
  76. Jun 4, 2013
    lets be honest. The multiplayer is awful, theres to much lag, the camping is unreal, all of the call of dutys has been like this and im not looking forward to call of duty ghosts. They just suck.
  77. Jun 2, 2013
    I'm only giving this a 4 because of the zombies maps. The multiplayer was probably the most boring out of the whole franchise. When you were running around as menendez and were literally getting shot continuously, was just ridiculous. It was easy and it was a safe route in my opinion. I didn't like the multiplayer when it first launched and I still have issues with it. Servers are awfulI'm only giving this a 4 because of the zombies maps. The multiplayer was probably the most boring out of the whole franchise. When you were running around as menendez and were literally getting shot continuously, was just ridiculous. It was easy and it was a safe route in my opinion. I didn't like the multiplayer when it first launched and I still have issues with it. Servers are awful worst I've seen in a Call of Duty game. Graphics aren't that great, but they're not the worst. LMG's most overpowered thing ever. Maps are way too small. Connections are terrible. Hosting is a joke. Zombies maps are fine except for the one in China. that one was too confusing and dumb. I could be wrong, but my opinion. Expand
  78. Jun 2, 2013
    The sniping has gotten out of control and they don't seem to be in touch with the community. Guns are unbalanced and the mp maps are not very good. They need to release a new COD every two years just to give the devs more time to polish and maybe even a beta. Pumping out a new COD every year is a lot to ask.
  79. Jun 2, 2013
    This game is nothing but garbage. Multiplayers sucks unless you have a modded controller. The spawn system is arrocious. Enemies are constantly spawning on you. The weapons are unbalanced. The hit detection is terrible. This is by far the worst game in the series yet. Treyarch refuses to fix any of the problems. Save your money for battlefield 4.
  80. May 31, 2013
    People give Call of Duty a lot of crap, but Treyarch at least provides somewhat of a reason to buy the next in the series.

Let's start with campaign- Actually, although many players never even once try the campaign after dishing $60 for the dang game, the single player is a lot of fun. Treyarch introduces choices for the campaign--- some of which affect which of the three endings you get. Additionally, new optional missions called Strike Force are included. These are fun on the lower difficulties, since you feel as if you are in control of the whole battlefield, which is great but on the harder difficulties, it proves impossible since the AI on your side simply cannot hold its own against the larger and stronger enemy forces. As a final last touch, you can now pick your weapons and perks before going into battle. The plot unfortunately isn't too great: they make Menendez (the antagonist) too much of the villain who is always one step ahead and flawless, up until the very end where that image magically dies in the finale. The rest is still worth playing for, however.

The multiplayer, is as expected. Not a lot has changed since Cod 4: although killstreaks are now pointstreaks which thankfully award actually going after the objective instead of camping. The new "pick ten" class design is nice, adding flavor to the otherwise bland class design we've all seen before. The camos and emblem designer are hardly worth mentioning. Treyarch at least brings back classic maps like NukeTown and a redesign of Firing Range, which is at least neat. The maps are good too, and the weapons all feel balanced--- no MW2 noob tubes here.

Zombies is where BO2 really shines: The new maps are tons of fun to explore, discover secrets on, and of course kill zombies. DLC gets lots of criticism, but the maps are usually worth it: the maps are very well done and Zombies' fun gameplay does a lot to breathe life into this otherwise overdone series.

All in all, I would rate campaign at a 8, multi at a 7, and the zombies at a 9. Each is worth playing, however, I would go for the campaign and zombies. Those two both have the most variety and new stuff, and it makes this game worth buying. Although it doesn't introduce much new, Treyarch at least provides a reason to return to Call of Duty once more.
  81. May 29, 2013
    This is black ops 2. Like almost every other Call Of Duty, this game says it is the best call of duty yet. Yes BO2 is the bet COD yet to me at Lear, it doesn't mean that it is a great game. This game's campaign is horrible. You at least can choose some weapons you use in missions but the story is completely terrible. The narrative is pretty much bland and the strike force missions are justThis is black ops 2. Like almost every other Call Of Duty, this game says it is the best call of duty yet. Yes BO2 is the bet COD yet to me at Lear, it doesn't mean that it is a great game. This game's campaign is horrible. You at least can choose some weapons you use in missions but the story is completely terrible. The narrative is pretty much bland and the strike force missions are just a waste of time. Sure you can make choices in the game, but there are only about 6. The zombies: I love this mode. This is the only reason I bought DLC So I could play more. Zombies is addict ing and fun. The bad thing is, zombies sucks if you don't have a friend to play with and if you don't have a mic. Public matches on zombies is bad. You get paired up with really bad people and you don't get very far into the rounds. The multiplayer. It was fun at first and I got to prestige three in a couple of months, because I don't play that much. But the multiplayer gets repetitive and gets worse with campers and little kids. The only fun I found in multiplayer was playing quick scopes with my friends, but even that got tedious. I don't know about all these COD fans but this game is repetitive and the only good game mode is zombies if you have friends that play it There's a reason everything's the same, because each company decides to make a new one every year even though it is a different developer, most everything is the same. Releasing a COD game every year is just stupid. Almost nothing changes. Expand
  82. May 28, 2013
    Same guns, same story, same gamemodes, same maps, same graphics engine etc. It's like every other COD game, only somehow they managed to make it worse! I weep for humanity.
  83. May 28, 2013
    I am a bit shocked at the low reviews, thought more COD fanboys would be all up in here!

As others have said, its just another COD, but this one is even more polished,
    Matchmaking is a total joke tho,
    Not really sure why they put in so many weapons when SMG's are so dominant.

I never even bother with COD campaigns, so my rating is only based on MP.
  84. May 26, 2013
    When Black Ops II was announced, I didn't know what to think. another sequel in CoD, and another one taking place in the future? I was skeptical at first, but when I actually played it, I realized my original thoughts on the game all turned out to be opposite. The gameplay is the same as always, but some aspects of the campaign add to the mix. The campaign is actually the best part aboutWhen Black Ops II was announced, I didn't know what to think. another sequel in CoD, and another one taking place in the future? I was skeptical at first, but when I actually played it, I realized my original thoughts on the game all turned out to be opposite. The gameplay is the same as always, but some aspects of the campaign add to the mix. The campaign is actually the best part about the game. The story is well-written, and I say it's story is up there with CoD4. I like how you can now customize a class before starting a campaign mission. the access kit perk you can get is pretty nice, as it adds the sense of nonlinear gameplay, which is something I really like. The strike force missions, however, are one of the game's worst aspects. I didn't like the fact that RTS missions were in a game like Call of Duty, but the way the Strike force missions are set up is downright confusing. Unless you're going for the best ending of the game, ignore all of these missions. Black Ops II is the first to feature multiple endings. While I wasn't anticipating this to work, especially for Call of Duty, Treyarch manages to make it work just fine. The multiplayer is just like previous titles, with a level 55 cap before reaching prestige. the new game modes add to the fun, but I usually don't play multiplayer that often. That's because of the worst aspect of the game: the Pick 10 System. The Pick 10 system is terrible; I don't understand why the classes are now limited. Sure, there are more customization options, like the wildcards, but their effect doesn't matter when you reach the limit. It should have been like previous titles, and just have one or two wildcards. the custom classes were doing just fine in Black Ops, MW3, and even this game's singleplayer, so what happened here? The zombies mode, while good, isn't as good as previous zombie modes. the transit mode didn't entertain me that much, grief mode is a mess, and survival isn't as fun anymore since new gameplay options are being added. You may call adding new modes to zombies is a positive, but I usually don't like it when more things are added to something simple, like zombies. that may just be because I had a lot more enjoyment with past games than this one. Overall, Black Ops II isn't a bad game, just a decent, kind of bland one. The campaign will have you playing it again thanks to nonlinear gameplay, the multiplayer is butchered thanks to the Pick 10 System, and the zombies, while still enjoyable, doesn't seem as fun as past zombie modes. IF you're a CoD fan, you've probably already picked this up. If CoD doesn't interest you at al, this one won't change your mind. Expand
  85. May 22, 2013
    I usually don't get many CoD games since, they have the tendency to lack in change, after playing WaW, BO and MW3 at a friends, i realized the game just lost its innovation, if you get this game every year, I'm not sure why you bother, but anyways, after playing this game, I feel like it was worth while. I mean the story mode was pretty alright, took me about 5 to 6 hours off an on, onI usually don't get many CoD games since, they have the tendency to lack in change, after playing WaW, BO and MW3 at a friends, i realized the game just lost its innovation, if you get this game every year, I'm not sure why you bother, but anyways, after playing this game, I feel like it was worth while. I mean the story mode was pretty alright, took me about 5 to 6 hours off an on, on Veteran. Multiplayer is still the same as ever, although repetitive from previous games, I do give Treyarch a thumbs up for the new pick 10 system, it adds new ways to set up your equipment. I say if you're iffy about the game and have the previous one, don't bother, stick with the one you have, if you're like that haven't bought a CoD game since MW2 give it a try but don't bother with the season pass or dlc, to my opinion it just isn't worth it. If you're a fan of the series, well there's nothing I can tell you to change your mind, you're probably playing it AND have the season pass. Expand
  86. May 20, 2013
    Black Ops II is just another copy of CoD 4, both multiplayer and singleplayer. The multiplayer is super boring, you'll get completely outgunned by smg's and shotguns, which are much stronger than any assault rifle.
  87. May 18, 2013
    ever since black ops 1 the call of duty games have lost their wow I mean the only great thing about this is its story but everything else is just awful like the graphics its just the same thing over and over again and the shooting it is just awful.
    Activision has to let call of duty rest for some time then the games could be more polished and also with a new graphics engine this is what i want but no they wont because is such a big money maker and will never stop being a money maker I have basically lost hope on the call of duty series now its just gone
  88. May 18, 2013
    This game is not an AAA fps-shooter its only an arcade Xbox shooter with an outdatded old crap engine And ugly graphics and a short,boring Classic story but the multiplayer content is even better.But a month later is became boring.Now I think its only 4 out of 10.
  89. May 16, 2013
    This game is simply unplayable. The story is ridiculous, the gameplay is painful, and don't start about the multiplayer. If you really want to play this bad a game, then you should probably buy Jumper of something like that. Otherwise, steer clear.
  90. May 13, 2013
    Call of Duty 4 was great, Modern Warfare 2 was playable but everything after that went seriously downhill.

Just as in MW3 there's a lack of inovation, Yes it might be a succes formula but there are people (most of them who do recognize a good game) who start seeing that nothing is improving. I had myself skip Blops and MW3, because of the lack in improvement that were already noticable in the trailers, but thought by myself I'll give CoD one more chance. I've never seen 55$ wasted this bad.

Singleplayer: Wasn't bad, maybe quite enjoyable but a multiplayer game shouldn't rest entirely on the campaign mode.

MultiPlayer: If I have to sum COD's multiplayer up in a sentence it's free for all team deathmatch, You are in a team yet there's no need to help eachother, because having one good player in your team can win the game and this isn't a good thing, It's TEAM deathmatch, not working together should result in failing miserably.

Hacking and lagg issues still haven't been solved, They had 3 games to fix this and they still didn't do it.
    And there's nothing new to make MP more enjoyable.

BLOPS 2 brings nothing new on the table, Same different day. Although the Singleplayer is still enjoyable it doesn't really mean anything for it's unchanged multiplayer, sligthly tweaked engine and graphics and still awfull soundeffects
  91. May 13, 2013
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 was actually my first owned COD game, and my experience was very good.

Let me state up front: Haters gonna hate. Opinions are opinions, but the fact that one out of virtually any five ratings are zeroes, which either means that they bought COD, played it for thirty seconds, and threw it out the window, or are other FPS shooter fans who haven't touched the game and pretended to be an 'unbiased' reviewer.

The game took tons of effort, and for some reason flash games are appreciated more than this. The reason this isn't a perfect ten is just because of the occasional glitch, the less-than-preferred but still adequate graphics, and of course, I'll understand the community isn't very polite either.

Other than that, the game's truly great. It's not the same game, having still played other games in the series (not owning them though), and the improvements are obvious.
  92. May 13, 2013
    No really, this game is like the same than 5 years old Call of duty, nothing new, still this casual gameplay and the community online is based on 8 years old people.
  93. May 11, 2013
    The call of duty is my favoruite FPS serial.And this game brings a possibility to choose a one of the 5 ends.This isn't a best Cod,but it's very good because it brings lot of new things in CoD series,like a optional Strike Force missions,5 ways to end a game,two stories and more.
  94. May 10, 2013
    This game is is one of those games that you constantly hear is terrible then when you actually decide to play it your blown away this is one of the better online experiences and with everyone complaining about it being unbalanced yet these guys will go ahead and play mw2 don't miss this game if the price is right its fun with friends and good by your-self
  95. May 9, 2013
    Basically once again, Recycled goods? First off I'll start by explaining that I do not hate the CoD franchise in anyway, in fact I was a severe lover of the original games and of course that one particular game that set the bar for all FPS games in the future Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare.

CoD4 easily took at least 25 days of my life away from me, I couldn't put it down at all. The simple feeling of gaining two helicopters (7 Killstreak) in one TDM just made you feel like rambo. I remember actually being credited for my performances sometimes, back in the good old days when party chat didn't kill the social aspect of gaming. I enjoyed every mode on that game, for it's simple mechanics and challenging multiplayer.

Now though? CoD has become nothing more that constant cycle of well yes Recycling. All the new games in the series really add is more killstreak variations, new guns (some old) and new maps. It's because of this, I couldn't find any enjoyment out of reaching max prestige and consistently playing even after that. I would state the single player isn't all that bad but who really buys CoD for the single player? The only reason I've ever bought the latest installments of the franchise is due to friends wanting me to get it, so I'll sit there at the midnight release each year with my pals hoping, just hoping that the next release will hit my gamer heart so hard that I will want to grind the hell out of hitting max prestige again. Sadly none have done this, and I think I will definitely be giving the next game a miss.

I will however state that regardless of the creativity the game lacks, it's still a fun shooter. Of course it can be frustrating but what FPS isn't. It's worth getting just to shoot a few peeps, but don't expect anything special out of it. I think I will defo be sticking to Battlefield from now on.
  96. May 8, 2013
    The only reason this score is so low is because of two words: Lag. Compensation. While you see something on your screen, the server has essentially decide your fate. The person you shot at is already two steps behind you and knifed your back. And don't even get me started on the knifing. Clunkiest melee combat system ever devised. The campaign was interesting, suspensful, and the best ofThe only reason this score is so low is because of two words: Lag. Compensation. While you see something on your screen, the server has essentially decide your fate. The person you shot at is already two steps behind you and knifed your back. And don't even get me started on the knifing. Clunkiest melee combat system ever devised. The campaign was interesting, suspensful, and the best of the series. Zombies is back and better than ever. Zombies was the main reason I bought this game. But I digress. If you come for the multiplayer, you are going to throw your controller at your screen a couple of times...like always. Expand
  97. May 8, 2013
    another game that's just the same as all other Call of Duty games.
    same multiplayer, same guns, same graphics.
    just new maps
    feels like an expansion for black ops.
  98. May 6, 2013
    MW3 and all BF games these BO games

MW3 and all BF games these BO games

I am a shooter fan. I don't care about COD versus BF, I want both to be good. The people making these black ops games should go work for resident evil team (since they can't make a good zombie game), and stop trying to make PvP shooters. The only good part about this or BO 1 is the mini-game, and this is supposed to be a warfare simulator not freaking Resident Evil.

It is really bad for new players; the matchmaking does not separate the games by rank, only the teams. Which means if you are level 5 and you are in a game with 10 other max level players, you are going to be highly outgunned no matter what team you are on. The only people who ever use their mic's are 10 year old boys. All around poor playerbase, with very little focus on teamwork. The only way to get a good group with microphones is to be in a clan (or is it klan?), and they expect unrealistic level of dedication from people who play video games in their limited spare time between work and college courses.
  99. May 4, 2013
    Well, where do I start. As a player of the first cod, i had loved the series and the improving gameplay. That is, till Cod MW 1. i mean, it is also great, but as the new cod games go on, the improvements had slowed down to a crawl. The new cod games keep the same gameplay, barely to nothing new, and very minor improvements. COD Black Ops has the same style of gameplay as COD MW 1, BlackWell, where do I start. As a player of the first cod, i had loved the series and the improving gameplay. That is, till Cod MW 1. i mean, it is also great, but as the new cod games go on, the improvements had slowed down to a crawl. The new cod games keep the same gameplay, barely to nothing new, and very minor improvements. COD Black Ops has the same style of gameplay as COD MW 1, Black Ops 2 is same as MW 2. The games became so lazy with the improvement job, they just paint over the last game. But even with the same stuff over and over again, then why does people just keep buying these games? Out side repeat gameplay, the story is still a little lack luster, but i like the part when COD Black Ops 2 tried to be lest liner by giving more then 1 ending. But honesty, don't buy this game. Every one smart sticks with at least MW2, because they are not really missing out on much. Expand
  100. May 3, 2013
    In my opinion black ops2 is the best call of duty yet. The reason I didn't give a perfect score is that the multiplayer, while good, has a lot of downsides such as lag and it feels imbalanced (if you want a good multiplayer, try battlefield). The Zombies mode is incredible. Building and putting things together to use is awesome and genius. After about ten rounds weapons become increasinglyIn my opinion black ops2 is the best call of duty yet. The reason I didn't give a perfect score is that the multiplayer, while good, has a lot of downsides such as lag and it feels imbalanced (if you want a good multiplayer, try battlefield). The Zombies mode is incredible. Building and putting things together to use is awesome and genius. After about ten rounds weapons become increasingly weak and ammo low, even LMGs, creating a more frenzied and intense when I play. The graphics (which look really good anyway but are still hated on) are an improvement, especially cutscenes. Many people still say it looks like 2007, but any person telling the truth of has EYES can see it is much better. The campaign is the best in the series by far. More intense, future warfare, and like battlefield the bullets don't always hit right on the reticule, or sight, but are usually close. But the best part is the story. Most choices will affect the ending, and the story is a lot more deep than the rest of the series, and for many military shooter of the simpler type. In the end, it is a well done game, and I don't think cod will drastically change for a long time, after all, they don't wont a reputation destroyer like RE6. Expand
  101. Dec 7, 2012
    I didn't want to review this game at all, but after seeing some reviews with people saying " I hate this game, I thought it would be better since MW3 was crap" anyway it seems to me that I see this comment every year when a Call of Duty game is realeased. WTF do you people expect? CoD has been the same game since I can even remember, with minor changes. This game always gets poor userI didn't want to review this game at all, but after seeing some reviews with people saying " I hate this game, I thought it would be better since MW3 was crap" anyway it seems to me that I see this comment every year when a Call of Duty game is realeased. WTF do you people expect? CoD has been the same game since I can even remember, with minor changes. This game always gets poor user reviews every year and you people that complain every year keep buying it expecting it to be something else, the game has already made billions of dollars even though it's still the same generic shooter since CoD 4. I didn't buy this game but I play it at friends and I will say this again... THERE ARE BETTER SHOOTERS OUT THERE. However the people complaining about the same things every year are really stupid, no matter what company takes over the CoD franchaise it will still be the same game, because stupid people keep buying this drivel every year and ruin the gaming industry in the process. All I can say is if you do not like this CoD or the predessors do not expect to like future releases, they will use the same formula until it goes stale, which it has gone stale but it still makes a lot of money so nothing will change for the sequel so don't expect anything new. CoD is marketed to people who are not good at shooters, and I know I will get negative feedback for saying that, but the truth hurts. The game is built for players to make them feel good about themselves, even a 4 year old can get kills easy on this game. **** even a lot of women play CoD, that should tell you something, **** my granma probably plays CoD. Then again the only good thing about CoD is that you get to play with a lot of girls, but then again there are also too many kids playing it aswell. The game isn't a 0 either, because atleast the game works and truth be told that the campaign is a little better than previous CoD titles. I just don't think a game that has been recycled for years deserves a good score either, it's easy money without much effort. I can understand people liking it if you have never played many games before, but I can't understand the people who buy the same game every year, saying that it's good. It's generic, get used to it... Stay tuned for Call of Duty 56 dub edition remix. Collapse

2. X-ONE Magazine UK