4.6

Generally unfavorable reviews- based on 2086 Ratings

1. Dec 10, 2014
    i thought this was the best cod good graphics for its time. the guns look better. better skinks easer to get your guns gold easy game play, good zombie game play
  2. Dec 7, 2014
    The return of zombies mode helps this instalment beat last year's disappointing MW3. It is however little consolation as Black Ops 2 now marks two Call of Duty games in a row that have not been up to scratch.
  3. Nov 22, 2014
    Terrible story, even weaker than Black Ops I
    Gameplay haphazard and desperate.. Some futuristic warfare, some past warfare, a bit of RTS / Tactical mode for no reason, and lots of random gameplay styles, from flight to swimming, to wingsuits.
    Treyarch throws everything at a wall, and nothing sticks. I've played through the whole game, and witnessed all endings, and honestly found
    Terrible story, even weaker than Black Ops I
    Treyarch throws everything at a wall, and nothing sticks.

I've played through the whole game, and witnessed all endings, and honestly found the plot so incredibly thin and ridiculous that it even seemed less plausible then Homefront, another fps with a crazy plot.

I'm glad I didn't buy this at launch prices.
  4. Nov 19, 2014
    I have been playing Black Ops 2 on and off since its release. It's my go to COD game. The maps are varied, the classes are extremely customizable. The season pass was well worth the money. The damage system is to my liking. Nothing seems overly cheap to me. I have played the F outta this game and will continue to play it until its death. You can have your ghosts and advanced warfare.I have been playing Black Ops 2 on and off since its release. It's my go to COD game. The maps are varied, the classes are extremely customizable. The season pass was well worth the money. The damage system is to my liking. Nothing seems overly cheap to me. I have played the F outta this game and will continue to play it until its death. You can have your ghosts and advanced warfare. Honestly its COD. It realeases every single year, find one that you like and have fun. Expand
  5. Nov 18, 2014
    Classical mulitplayer game. Very addictive and a joy. Campaign is very slow and boring. However, mulitplayer and zombies are what the game was made for. Being able to prestige eleven times is nice too - give the game a little challenge.
  6. Nov 17, 2014
    Every year a new Call of Duty releases. Every year they sell over 20 million copies and break new records. Every year they receive their fair share of haters and naysayers, but the next year those same people will buy it again. While COD has only recently innovated in Advanced Warfare (7 years after the most revolutionary title in the series, Modern Warfare), each entry is fun and worth aEvery year a new Call of Duty releases. Every year they sell over 20 million copies and break new records. Every year they receive their fair share of haters and naysayers, but the next year those same people will buy it again. While COD has only recently innovated in Advanced Warfare (7 years after the most revolutionary title in the series, Modern Warfare), each entry is fun and worth a play- even if we get a dud here and there like with last year's Ghosts. In my opinion though, no title has been anywhere near as good as the game I am currently reviewing- Black Ops II. It is easily the best game in the entire series and is one of my favourite games. Why? Well there are three reasons- the multilayered campaign, the addictive multiplayer and the ever amazing Zombies mode...

Let's start with the multiplayer. The standard levelling and progression systems remain, but it isn't like they need an overhaul. However, this time better bonuses and unlockables can be acquired and the amount of content is still staggering. However, it is never overwhelming due to a user friendly interface and layout. New modes are also featured, with Hardpoint being a fairly good option for a few games. The new maps are just as memorable as that of the first as well. A map set at a rocket base, a map within a Hollywood mansion, a map within a cruise ship... Nuketown returns as a free DLC with its own 2025 makeover as well! The design of the maps is inspired and while you will spend most of your time running around and shooting people, Easter Eggs are hidden within each location as well. You can play a game of basketball on Raid or find Batman on Hijacked... The work within these maps is staggering. Of course, there is still plenty of innovation at work with a new Scorestreak system that encourages you to help your team and complete objectives so that you can earn UAVs, Care Packages or even Chopper Gunners. I like this new system and Create A Class has managed to advance a lot by taking things away- particularly the amount of stuff you can take. You can pick 10 slots, whether it be perks, weapons or attachments and while this option can be changed offline, it encourages you to think when playing online. Speaking of offline, it is still worth playing locally for a few hours if you're in the mood for some brainless fun with friends. Multiplayer is the go to mode for this game, just like it is with every COD, but the campaign is finally amazing...

The real innovation in the story for this game is that it lets you pick how the narrative plays out. There are only three major choices to take, with the smaller ones only changing a few cutscenes or lines of dialogue. However, these three choices lead to separate endings that will dramatically affect the outcome of the characters. I love this style of decisions that aren't apparent and that will subtly change the game originally, before completely ripping it apart. As for the story, well, it's excellent! Starting off in the 1980s, it charts a personal story throughout the Mason family. Raul Menendez is one of the most sympathetic villains in COD history and is easily the best. He has a large story arc and you spend a whole level as him just to see what it's like in his shoes. He was a key villain throughout the early Cold War and now he wishes to begin a new one decades later in the near future setting of 2025. Of course Alex has a son and his youngster, David, is there to stop his father's old foe. Familiar faces return like Woods and Reznov and they provide exposition to the story, but also enhance it in a great manner. Surprisingly, there is an emotional depth and an amount of gravitas in this story that has never been seen in COD and that is what makes this campaign stick out.

Of course, enough innovation has been provided so that this campaign is the most varied and advanced in the history of the franchise. You now have the option to pick your loadouts before missions and collectibles actually have an impact on the narrative. There are also real-time strategy missions that see you directing squads and jumping between soldiers, trying to attack or defend or a point. They also change the outcome of your campaign and remain for a limited time so you really have to jump into them straight away. Along with this, the set pieces are bigger and better than ever. An opening boat chase, a drone run through the streets and an infiltration mission on a futuristic resort... COD is still the Micheal Bay of games.

Along with this, the beloved Zombies mode returns with a new open world "Tranzit" design that fleshes out the narrative, provides a new boss and puts you in the roles of likeable new characters. There are also smaller maps and more modes and the new guns and perks are appreciated. I've always liked Zombies and while the DLC maps are way better, the base ones are still worth a play.

BLOPSII is awesome and is my favourite Call of Duty. The campaign, the online, the Zombies...play it!
  7. Nov 13, 2014
    One of my most favorite CoD games when it comes to multiplayer.

The campaign felt very iffy at times with confusing ways for it trying to connect with the first Black Ops. A good feature that came with the campaign though was the option to choose the weapon you wanted to go to battle with, which was a new feature that hasn't been seen in other CoD games. Now let's get to the
    One of my most favorite CoD games when it comes to multiplayer.

Now let's get to the multiplayer.

Good DLC, good maps, good rank system, and good semi-balanced weapons.
    The only issue with DLC was the minimal weapons added to the game. There was only one new weapon: the Peacekeeper.

I'm not going to get into Zombies, as I have not really played it that much to be able to give my full honest opinions on it.

Overall, my favorite CoD game for it's multiplayer aspect and would definitely play again if I wanted to.
  8. Nov 10, 2014
    Even today as I write this review. Standing against all the other first person shooters of this and the next generation, Call of Duty: Black Ops II has so far been the best Call of Duty game I have ever played. Why? because It has the most innovative campaign to date with deep customisation and an open ended storyline. The co-op Zombies mode delivered but was disappointing at launch.Even today as I write this review. Standing against all the other first person shooters of this and the next generation, Call of Duty: Black Ops II has so far been the best Call of Duty game I have ever played. Why? because It has the most innovative campaign to date with deep customisation and an open ended storyline. The co-op Zombies mode delivered but was disappointing at launch. However, the DLC made the zombies experience the best yet. Far better than extinction or exo survival. There in no need to go on about multiplayer. The game is legendary and always will be which is why it still has the most players online on last gen consoles. In my opinion, it definitely should be ported to the next gen consoles. Expand
  9. Nov 9, 2014
    This game is easily the best in the serious with great progression in multiplayer and fun zombie co-op i've put over a hundred hours into this game myself
  10. Nov 4, 2014
    wow this one of the best games EVER ignore the campagin mutiplayer is f ing awesome best thing in cod millions of levels so awesome im so happy xcited happy happy happy happy
  11. Nov 2, 2014
    first off THIS IS THE SAME GAME AS BLACK OPS THE GAME IS BORING AND TERRIBLE THE STORY ISN'T INTERSTING BAD GRAPHICS BEARLY ANY IMPORVMENTS OVER MODERN WARFARE 3
  12. Oct 23, 2014
    Call of Duty Black Ops II is another repetitive and uninteresting game released in the COD series, i particularly hate the futuristic theme of these newer games why not go back to World War II so you have a meaning to fight for instead of futuristic fantasy garbage. The Multiplayer is the same repetitive gameplay as prior Call of Dutys and i feel Treyach and Activision are just releasingCall of Duty Black Ops II is another repetitive and uninteresting game released in the COD series, i particularly hate the futuristic theme of these newer games why not go back to World War II so you have a meaning to fight for instead of futuristic fantasy garbage. The Multiplayer is the same repetitive gameplay as prior Call of Dutys and i feel Treyach and Activision are just releasing titles and basically scamming the COD fans with regurgitated garbage, the Zombies game mode is also just awful compared to the World of War Zombies and Black Ops 1. These new Call of Duty games just dont give me the same pleasure of the older Call of Duty's and there marketing strategy is failing and i truly believe the COD series is slowly dieing off if they dont do something drastic soon. Big Disappointment to the guys at Treyach and Activision not good enough. Expand
  13. Oct 21, 2014
    Awful game. People say this is better than Ghosts. Haha. Let's go through the laundry list of problems in this game. The assault shield: Remember how annoying head glitch in was in previous games? Well, Treyarch thought it'd be a good idea to make a portable headglitch that was just at eye level. This game is super camper friendly. Just take a look at the portable headglitch, the guardianAwful game. People say this is better than Ghosts. Haha. Let's go through the laundry list of problems in this game. The assault shield: Remember how annoying head glitch in was in previous games? Well, Treyarch thought it'd be a good idea to make a portable headglitch that was just at eye level. This game is super camper friendly. Just take a look at the portable headglitch, the guardian scorestreak, and trophy systems. Just look up "The Worm black ops 2" on YouTube. Every grenade is blocked by the trophy system. But no on to an even bigger problem: quickscoping. Everyone quickscopes. Why? BECAUSE IT TAKES NO SKILL. The aim assist is absurd. Just point the sniper in the direction of your enemy and you've got a kill. My friend, who has never played CoD in his life, managed to get a triple quickscope feed. It's that easy. Now, those are the big problems, but now I will list the rest: bad spawns, bad maps, c with fast hands, terrible scorestreaks, weak weapons, rage quitting, campers, R870, KAP 40, MSMC, and Nuketown/Hijacked. This game might as well be called Call of Duty: Nuketown Hijacked. I will give this game a 1 for the scorestreak system, otherwise it would receive a 0. Expand
  14. Oct 20, 2014
    Zombies: Zombies in Black Ops II is just as good if not better than the zombies in Black Ops 1. It has a great story, new and cool looking guns (except the Jet Gun), and great maps (except Tranzit). I would give the Zombies portion a 9.5/10.

Multiplayer: First of all, such a huge improvement over the Multiplayer and Campaign in BO1. The campaign in this game is ok and the multiplayer is actually fun to play but can get boring for some. Multiplayer and Campaign gets a 6.5/10
  15. Oct 3, 2014
    Black ops 2 is a futuristic game with advanced weaponry. well I don't know why people are hating on this game because this game is supposed to drag out of the past warfare and into the future warfare where it is really cool.
  16. Sep 22, 2014
    To be honest with you, I have played Call of Duty with my friends from time to time. But, lets face facts here guys, the game's bad now. Can we all show how they can make a game every year and change the graphics of the game? They use the same thing. Same old same old. I'm lucky that I never had interest playing a game like THIS. The Multiplayer is down right awful. Especially that you'reTo be honest with you, I have played Call of Duty with my friends from time to time. But, lets face facts here guys, the game's bad now. Can we all show how they can make a game every year and change the graphics of the game? They use the same thing. Same old same old. I'm lucky that I never had interest playing a game like THIS. The Multiplayer is down right awful. Especially that you're playing with 10 year olds who can shout f*ck or s*it or simply everything racist and sadistic in every way possible. The Single Player Campaign clearly just uses the same old story whatsoever. Same Guns, Same Everything. I gave it a 0 because every Call of Duty game deserves such a rating every year. Expand
  17. Sep 18, 2014
    Black ops 2 is one of those games out there that are good but needed to stay in development or a another year, of course IW and Treyarch agreed to the terrible annual contract.

What is really good about this game is that Treyarch has focused on innovating the single player, which is probably the main reason multiplayer is barely different, but I agree with the approach, although the story is more OH AMERICA SAVES THE WORLD crap we`re tired of, it is really good, and its the gameplay that makes this campaign stand out from other games now infact it is quiet overlooked, you can do many things your way, there are challenges to do, you come across many things, you got the strike force missions, you can pick what to start out with there are choces to make, and choices that you don`t explicitly make but based on you dong it right or not. I`ve played through the campaign about 5 or 6 times now, the story, gameplay, doing stuff your way, choices and strikeforce etc is a big highpoint of this game.

But that is all, the multiplayer is alright but is barely different, and just not really fun for long in my opinion, it is great it has local but support but the problem with that is its like hardened isnt difficult and veteran is way too difficult.

Pick 10 is a big change and allows new possibilities to your class, but there is one problem: Level up your weapon, can`t be bothered to explain in so much detail on why that is a big problem, it was perfectly good in Black Ops 1 the currency.

Zombies is a complete and total disappointment, the only good thing is Town, TranZit is horrible, Farm has no pack a punch, and those are the only 3 maps.

The graphics are also mediocre, but like i said Black Ops 2 is another game that should have remained in development for another year, this game would have been so much better, this game has a lot of potential wasted on rushing out to get Actvision money yet the people at Activision should know for a fact they have more than enough money.

I have high hopes for Treyarch's Cod in 2015, I am confident the single player will live up to Black Ops 2 and be further in the future even than Advanced Warfare, more zombies content and a better multiplayer experience.
  18. Sep 16, 2014
    I love this game, I play it absolutely every day with my friends! It's really amazing, and if you haven't yet purchased it, YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!
    Oh,and really, you guys giving this game a bad review CANNOT play video games, seriously!
    This game is awesome! So thereeeee.
  19. Sep 15, 2014
    This game is so bad. I don't get why so many people baught it. The multiyplayer is the best part, but the same every time. The story is total nonsense, and 6 hours campaign. The guys from treyarch have an really big buget, and all that they do with it is copy and paste from the other CoDs.
  20. Sep 9, 2014
    This game in multiplayer item is just awful! The game has all the same maps on both sides, the connection is poor, unbalanced life is horrible! The game comes with incomplete mandatory buy the DLCs for those who enjoy the Zombies mode which is the coolest game of this half mouth. The campaign was weak on history but legal in question you can use your own class and have alternate endings,This game in multiplayer item is just awful! The game has all the same maps on both sides, the connection is poor, unbalanced life is horrible! The game comes with incomplete mandatory buy the DLCs for those who enjoy the Zombies mode which is the coolest game of this half mouth. The campaign was weak on history but legal in question you can use your own class and have alternate endings, the rest is a bad COD Expand
  21. Aug 29, 2014
    When I heard about this game, I thought: here we go again. The campaign is very interesting, and offers choice elements which fit in very well. The gameplay is also very fun, but all the future missions feel like the same. The past missions are the best. Also, the game features a Zombies mode, which is TERRIBLE. They've milked it too much. However, the Multiplayer is FANTASTIC. It'sWhen I heard about this game, I thought: here we go again. The campaign is very interesting, and offers choice elements which fit in very well. The gameplay is also very fun, but all the future missions feel like the same. The past missions are the best. Also, the game features a Zombies mode, which is TERRIBLE. They've milked it too much. However, the Multiplayer is FANTASTIC. It's imaginative, and really fun, but it feels like they've overdone it with micro-transactions, which ruins it a bit. Overall, the game is good, but we've seen it too many times. Expand
  22. Aug 21, 2014
    I liked Call of duty BO2, the game have a very good history , which is a continuation of Call of Duty Black Ops, i liked so much and and the story is very well done, I especially liked the weapons and gameplay in my opinion that all shooters should be like this, no sequences, especias strokes, having to squeeze thousands of buttons, no no, far from it but it passes even if the story isI liked Call of duty BO2, the game have a very good history , which is a continuation of Call of Duty Black Ops, i liked so much and and the story is very well done, I especially liked the weapons and gameplay in my opinion that all shooters should be like this, no sequences, especias strokes, having to squeeze thousands of buttons, no no, far from it but it passes even if the story is well done what most excites is the multiplayer, with new weapons play becomes even more simple and fun, (because the stupid people hehe) and play with friends, and other people is always cool.
    Well this was my review,
    (My English is not so good because I'm using the google translator).
  23. Aug 16, 2014
    This game has a very easy gameplay, even in veteran. At the campaign, you always have to do the same thing at every mission (kill and run) and it's really boring. The multiplayer is almost the same thing that "Call of duty: Modern Warfare" 's and stills very easy to learn.
    I think that "Call of duty" would be a perfect game with dynamic maps, a harder gameplay (not just "kill and run") and a new game engine. I put 6 as score for only one reason: I had good experiences with my friends.
  24. Aug 7, 2014
    I've given this game a low rating because it is basically just overpriced DLC content of the previous black ops, except for a few different sounds, and some different guns. The first black ops was also crap imo, so this one deserves to be lower rated
  25. Jul 31, 2014
    Being the sequel of one of my favorite military shooters, it fails to do its older brother justice. It throws the good setting and plot of the first out the window, and turns it into Modern Warfare 4. The multiplayer is the same copy- paste thing as last year and years past, and the addictive zombies mode, (my favorite mode from Black Ops 1), is made too easy, and though it is okay, itBeing the sequel of one of my favorite military shooters, it fails to do its older brother justice. It throws the good setting and plot of the first out the window, and turns it into Modern Warfare 4. The multiplayer is the same copy- paste thing as last year and years past, and the addictive zombies mode, (my favorite mode from Black Ops 1), is made too easy, and though it is okay, it still can't justify its original $60 price tag. GET THE FIRST BLACK OPS INSTEAD! Expand
  26. Jul 22, 2014
    This game is certainly something, nothing good in any way fathomable though. After playing this game for just about a year's time, I think I can work up something of a review for this game. First off the campaign as always is lousy, unemotional and just plain boring to play though a majority of the time. Now the game's true faults come with it's multiplayer mode. I will start off by sayingThis game is certainly something, nothing good in any way fathomable though. After playing this game for just about a year's time, I think I can work up something of a review for this game. First off the campaign as always is lousy, unemotional and just plain boring to play though a majority of the time. Now the game's true faults come with it's multiplayer mode. I will start off by saying they shouldn't have gone back to the similar "Modern Warfare" style of unlocking weapons and attachments; they should have kept the same method of unlocking weapons and attachments from the original Black Ops. Gun play in this game is just average, it does not feel gratifying getting kills with any of the guns; and they all seem to lack a sort of impact. The gun sounds are hilariously bad and lack any sort of power behind them. It also seems as though the developer's of these CoD games have no idea how a bullet works or functions; as you could shoot some one from maybe six or so feet away from you with the MCS and the pellets would only be like cotton candy on impact, doing minimal damage. This game franchise still has some of the worst hit detection and placement of hitboxes I've ever seen. The maps in this particular game are probably some of the worst I've ever played in any sort of FPS. A majority, if not all maps are based on the same concept: One team on one side other team on other side, fight over the No-Man's Land and that's all she wrote. Gameplay gets utterly dull and boring just after a few matches. Granted this game has a variety of game types, but this does not save the overall game; not to mention this game has a lot fewer guns than previous titles. The only redeemable factor about actually stomaching to purchase this game is the classic Zombies mode that has re-appeared from Black Ops. Should you buy this game? No, absolutely not. This game deserves the title of being an abomination to the FPS genre, much like the entirety of the franchise since innovation isn't even relevant in any of these games. They all still function around the concept that Modern Warfare brought us 7 years ago (5 years for Black Ops 2). Do they improve the gameplay of any of the newer releases, perhaps some innovation? None whatsoever. I played this game until Prestige Master, and that's when I vowed to never purchase another CoD game, nor will I play another. If you have some common sense, and never play this game or any in it's franchise because it is all generally the same game from 2007. Expand
  27. Jul 17, 2014
    The Call of Duty series needs another refresh. I very much enjoyed the convoluted spy thriller / psychological drama that was "Black Ops". I did not enjoy the mess of the story in the sequel. When the game ended, I felt like vomiting, but you can't regurgitate memories.

Despite the future setting, the game play is familiar Call of Duty. Shoot waves of enemies until you get to the check point, hide until you health returns. They even added another "follow me while I whisper" psuedo stealth mission. Every use of future gear is brief, such as climbing gloves or a wing suit, and there is little sense that any of these gadgets provide any advantage in warfare or any advantage over current tech. One weapon, a gun with an x-ray scope that can shoot through walls, stands out, but you can only use it in two missions.

The game further deepens the terribleness, with "Strike Missions". These RTS missions are tacked on and unfortunately necessary to achieve the "best" ending. (Though even the best ending will make you nauseous, I assure you). I have plenty of time wasters, I want to play a game with a narrative!

The biggest disappointment is the perfunctory multiplayer. How is the multiplayer any different than the prior 5 years worth of Call of Duty multiplayer? You have new maps and some new weapons, but everything else is exactly the same. Then of course the multiplayer experience for new players is hampered by the perks system. To keep a competitive advantage, you really have to buy the game on day one and keep playing it religiously until the next release, which you have to buy on day one. For anyone picking up the game later, like me, multiplayer is unbalanced and less fun. Plus, unless you buy a map pack, the few bundled maps become old rather quickly.

The best "Black Ops 2" has going for it is the high product value. The game plays well and multiplayer can be a fun experience. Some of the scenes are also memorable, just not enough of them for what should be the pinnacle of AAA shooters.
  28. Jul 16, 2014
    This game (like everyone's trying to tell you) not the worst **** ever neither the best ****.It's in between.

The mechanics are solid and polished, The multiplayer is nice, and the zombies mode is almost flawless. For most of you out there this is what is needed to make the game the best game ever right? Well........ NO, of course a good game nowadays needs a solid multiplayer

For most of you out there this is what is needed to make the game the best game ever right? Well........ NO, of course a good game nowadays needs a solid multiplayer experience to be considered a good game, even though i agree %80 with that there is always something else needed in a game in order to make it a complex and well thought universe. And that subject is: A good story!. Have you ever seen the CoD universe as a deep world with it's own events and people? No you just played the multiplayer the moment you got it and played it for a year until the new version came out. It's a unstoppable loop hole of cash-whoring.

Granted the CoD universe was never had a rich story or a single player mode because that was put in the game only in order to satisfy a certain number of single player lovers and lore freaks (including myself) but it doesn't need to be this way, you can just wait one more year for the love of quality over quantity and make a rich story and a great multiplayer mode.

Now other than that, the voice acting and the sound effects are quite solid, the graphics are fine but the topic that i was shocked by was the physics they were in fact really good.

So i give this game a 7/10 because it is a 7/10 means a good, not great but good game in my book. I hope that the future titles get a lot better by story.
  29. Jul 14, 2014
    This game is revolutionary for it features a campaign where your choices affect the story. The weapons are somewhat futuristic but more weapons which is better than having the same weapons. New perks and add ons. More zombies and zombie campaign is a nice new feature. I feel like zombies was the best thing about this game. Multiplayer was just right for me.
  30. Jun 23, 2014
    Disclaimer: I primarily play Campaign (Single Player), so that's what this review is about. Another disclaimer: though it may sound like it, I'm not into this east coast west coast thing with Battlefield, Its ridiculous, I own them both, who cares?
    This may be my favorite FPS, definitely of the last three years. I had fun, played Ghosts right after it and thought it was good, but black ops 2 is great. then, right after ghosts, i played Battlefield 4 and couldnt even get through it. The graphics are awful on the 360 in comparison, the storyline is atrocious (something apparently Dice and EA have no problem with and refuse to change), BO2 is linear and has great continuity, it flowed and was interesting, it's not perfect but pretty close to it. and as for the COD franchise I prefer my games with a Zombie Mode so the black ops crew get it right in my book.
  31. Jan 13, 2013
    Well there doesn't seem to be a review section for the PC version of this game so I will write one here.
    I have played this game since release date. For starters as was promised to PC players Dedicated servers, a lie.
    We have the same old P2P network offered to us in MW3 and MW2. Big falling point for a PC game. Low traffic this system works adequately but not well, High traffic the lag
    Low traffic this system works adequately but not well, High traffic the lag is unbelievable as is evident on any weekend.
    Treyarch really lost my respect with this release but the game sells well and I guess that is all that matters to them.
    Multiplayer gets a 6/10 would have scored maybe 2 points higher if we had Dedicated Servers.

Zombies is riddled with very weird glitches, anyone travelling on the bus will know what I am talking about. A zombie 10-15 feet away on the bus can hit you, zombies can come through totally boarded up windows.
    Then there is the totally inexplicable random player glitches, like getting pulled off into the fog by an unseen force. Weapons totally disappearing amongst other glitches to numerous to mention.
    I respect they tried to incorporate new characters into the game but boy do I miss Nikolai and the boys from Black Ops.
    Zombies 5.5/10

Overall a huge disappointment. 5/10 Overall Score
    Chances of me buying any DLC's with the game as is Zero!
    Give us dedicated servers for PC, to have any chances of gaining any respect from the PC gaming community.

2. Jan 19, 2013