4.6

Generally unfavorable reviews- based on 2087 Ratings

1. Dec 10, 2014
    i thought this was the best cod good graphics for its time. the guns look better. better skinks easer to get your guns gold easy game play, good zombie game play
  2. Nov 19, 2014
    I have been playing Black Ops 2 on and off since its release. It's my go to COD game. The maps are varied, the classes are extremely customizable. The season pass was well worth the money. The damage system is to my liking. Nothing seems overly cheap to me. I have played the F outta this game and will continue to play it until its death. You can have your ghosts and advanced warfare.I have been playing Black Ops 2 on and off since its release. It's my go to COD game. The maps are varied, the classes are extremely customizable. The season pass was well worth the money. The damage system is to my liking. Nothing seems overly cheap to me. I have played the F outta this game and will continue to play it until its death. You can have your ghosts and advanced warfare. Honestly its COD. It realeases every single year, find one that you like and have fun. Expand
  3. Nov 17, 2014
    Every year a new Call of Duty releases. Every year they sell over 20 million copies and break new records. Every year they receive their fair share of haters and naysayers, but the next year those same people will buy it again. While COD has only recently innovated in Advanced Warfare (7 years after the most revolutionary title in the series, Modern Warfare), each entry is fun and worth aEvery year a new Call of Duty releases. Every year they sell over 20 million copies and break new records. Every year they receive their fair share of haters and naysayers, but the next year those same people will buy it again. While COD has only recently innovated in Advanced Warfare (7 years after the most revolutionary title in the series, Modern Warfare), each entry is fun and worth a play- even if we get a dud here and there like with last year's Ghosts. In my opinion though, no title has been anywhere near as good as the game I am currently reviewing- Black Ops II. It is easily the best game in the entire series and is one of my favourite games. Why? Well there are three reasons- the multilayered campaign, the addictive multiplayer and the ever amazing Zombies mode...

Let's start with the multiplayer. The standard levelling and progression systems remain, but it isn't like they need an overhaul. However, this time better bonuses and unlockables can be acquired and the amount of content is still staggering. However, it is never overwhelming due to a user friendly interface and layout. New modes are also featured, with Hardpoint being a fairly good option for a few games. The new maps are just as memorable as that of the first as well. A map set at a rocket base, a map within a Hollywood mansion, a map within a cruise ship... Nuketown returns as a free DLC with its own 2025 makeover as well! The design of the maps is inspired and while you will spend most of your time running around and shooting people, Easter Eggs are hidden within each location as well. You can play a game of basketball on Raid or find Batman on Hijacked... The work within these maps is staggering. Of course, there is still plenty of innovation at work with a new Scorestreak system that encourages you to help your team and complete objectives so that you can earn UAVs, Care Packages or even Chopper Gunners. I like this new system and Create A Class has managed to advance a lot by taking things away- particularly the amount of stuff you can take. You can pick 10 slots, whether it be perks, weapons or attachments and while this option can be changed offline, it encourages you to think when playing online. Speaking of offline, it is still worth playing locally for a few hours if you're in the mood for some brainless fun with friends. Multiplayer is the go to mode for this game, just like it is with every COD, but the campaign is finally amazing...

The real innovation in the story for this game is that it lets you pick how the narrative plays out. There are only three major choices to take, with the smaller ones only changing a few cutscenes or lines of dialogue. However, these three choices lead to separate endings that will dramatically affect the outcome of the characters. I love this style of decisions that aren't apparent and that will subtly change the game originally, before completely ripping it apart. As for the story, well, it's excellent! Starting off in the 1980s, it charts a personal story throughout the Mason family. Raul Menendez is one of the most sympathetic villains in COD history and is easily the best. He has a large story arc and you spend a whole level as him just to see what it's like in his shoes. He was a key villain throughout the early Cold War and now he wishes to begin a new one decades later in the near future setting of 2025. Of course Alex has a son and his youngster, David, is there to stop his father's old foe. Familiar faces return like Woods and Reznov and they provide exposition to the story, but also enhance it in a great manner. Surprisingly, there is an emotional depth and an amount of gravitas in this story that has never been seen in COD and that is what makes this campaign stick out.

Of course, enough innovation has been provided so that this campaign is the most varied and advanced in the history of the franchise. You now have the option to pick your loadouts before missions and collectibles actually have an impact on the narrative. There are also real-time strategy missions that see you directing squads and jumping between soldiers, trying to attack or defend or a point. They also change the outcome of your campaign and remain for a limited time so you really have to jump into them straight away. Along with this, the set pieces are bigger and better than ever. An opening boat chase, a drone run through the streets and an infiltration mission on a futuristic resort... COD is still the Micheal Bay of games.

Along with this, the beloved Zombies mode returns with a new open world "Tranzit" design that fleshes out the narrative, provides a new boss and puts you in the roles of likeable new characters. There are also smaller maps and more modes and the new guns and perks are appreciated. I've always liked Zombies and while the DLC maps are way better, the base ones are still worth a play.

BLOPSII is awesome and is my favourite Call of Duty. The campaign, the online, the Zombies...play it!
  4. Nov 10, 2014
    Even today as I write this review. Standing against all the other first person shooters of this and the next generation, Call of Duty: Black Ops II has so far been the best Call of Duty game I have ever played. Why? because It has the most innovative campaign to date with deep customisation and an open ended storyline. The co-op Zombies mode delivered but was disappointing at launch.Even today as I write this review. Standing against all the other first person shooters of this and the next generation, Call of Duty: Black Ops II has so far been the best Call of Duty game I have ever played. Why? because It has the most innovative campaign to date with deep customisation and an open ended storyline. The co-op Zombies mode delivered but was disappointing at launch. However, the DLC made the zombies experience the best yet. Far better than extinction or exo survival. There in no need to go on about multiplayer. The game is legendary and always will be which is why it still has the most players online on last gen consoles. In my opinion, it definitely should be ported to the next gen consoles. Expand
  5. Nov 9, 2014
    This game is easily the best in the serious with great progression in multiplayer and fun zombie co-op i've put over a hundred hours into this game myself
  6. Nov 4, 2014
    wow this one of the best games EVER ignore the campagin mutiplayer is f ing awesome best thing in cod millions of levels so awesome im so happy xcited happy happy happy happy
  7. Oct 3, 2014
    Black ops 2 is a futuristic game with advanced weaponry. well I don't know why people are hating on this game because this game is supposed to drag out of the past warfare and into the future warfare where it is really cool.
  8. Sep 16, 2014
    I love this game, I play it absolutely every day with my friends! It's really amazing, and if you haven't yet purchased it, YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!
    Oh,and really, you guys giving this game a bad review CANNOT play video games, seriously!
    This game is awesome! So thereeeee.
  9. Aug 21, 2014
    I liked Call of duty BO2, the game have a very good history , which is a continuation of Call of Duty Black Ops, i liked so much and and the story is very well done, I especially liked the weapons and gameplay in my opinion that all shooters should be like this, no sequences, especias strokes, having to squeeze thousands of buttons, no no, far from it but it passes even if the story isI liked Call of duty BO2, the game have a very good history , which is a continuation of Call of Duty Black Ops, i liked so much and and the story is very well done, I especially liked the weapons and gameplay in my opinion that all shooters should be like this, no sequences, especias strokes, having to squeeze thousands of buttons, no no, far from it but it passes even if the story is well done what most excites is the multiplayer, with new weapons play becomes even more simple and fun, (because the stupid people hehe) and play with friends, and other people is always cool.
    Well this was my review,
    (My English is not so good because I'm using the google translator).
  10. Jul 14, 2014
    This game is revolutionary for it features a campaign where your choices affect the story. The weapons are somewhat futuristic but more weapons which is better than having the same weapons. New perks and add ons. More zombies and zombie campaign is a nice new feature. I feel like zombies was the best thing about this game. Multiplayer was just right for me.
  11. Jun 23, 2014
    Disclaimer: I primarily play Campaign (Single Player), so that's what this review is about. Another disclaimer: though it may sound like it, I'm not into this east coast west coast thing with Battlefield, Its ridiculous, I own them both, who cares?
    This may be my favorite FPS, definitely of the last three years. I had fun, played Ghosts right after it and thought it was good, but black ops 2 is great. then, right after ghosts, i played Battlefield 4 and couldnt even get through it. The graphics are awful on the 360 in comparison, the storyline is atrocious (something apparently Dice and EA have no problem with and refuse to change), BO2 is linear and has great continuity, it flowed and was interesting, it's not perfect but pretty close to it. and as for the COD franchise I prefer my games with a Zombie Mode so the black ops crew get it right in my book.
  12. Jun 4, 2014
    I think the game is great!!!! Well done! The campaign was really fun at first, but like everything else it gets boring after the first time. I think this got more negative because you have some Battlefield losers commenting on this game. But the game play is really well done, the only thing that really bugged me for this game is quickscopers. Seriously, just don't make snipers in the game,I think the game is great!!!! Well done! The campaign was really fun at first, but like everything else it gets boring after the first time. I think this got more negative because you have some Battlefield losers commenting on this game. But the game play is really well done, the only thing that really bugged me for this game is quickscopers. Seriously, just don't make snipers in the game, it just makes the game totally unfair when you play it online. The graphics could be a lot better, especially when you have someone like Trey arch making the game. Zombies was a bit, well too hard. I would only give zombies a 3/10 because the maps really stunk. The characters were really crappy, and what was the story in all of that? Needless to say I really thought it was a good game. Oh, and another thing, this game is WAY to over hacked, I can not go into one lobby without a, aim bot, quickscoper, booster, or them hacking to where they're health is to invincible and impossible to kill. Just, no more snipers, stop the loop holes on hacking, and make the graphics better. Expand
  13. ERB
    Jun 4, 2014
    If this game is compared to games like Battlefield 3 or Halo 4 it is an absolutely terrible game but if taking about improvements in this game to previous Call Of Duty games it is hands down a great improvement on it's predecessor Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3. With It's single player story having a great story line and doing decisions that will end up having a different ending.If this game is compared to games like Battlefield 3 or Halo 4 it is an absolutely terrible game but if taking about improvements in this game to previous Call Of Duty games it is hands down a great improvement on it's predecessor Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3. With It's single player story having a great story line and doing decisions that will end up having a different ending. Multiplayer mode is also an improvement on COD MW3 with better maps and a more dedicated server. Customization of guns in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is awesome you can personalized your weapons in here and make them stronger by killing more enemies with your enemy. The zombies mode is also at its best here, it is as addicting as it's multiplayer but i do recommend you to have a friend play this mode with you because i tell you it is difficult fighting all zombies alone especially if you run out of ammo because you will not even see it coming in a middle of a zombie fight. Although the game is a great improvement upon Modern warfare 3 the only problem here is the visuals because it almost looks like a copy and paste of Modern Warfare 3 visuals which is disappointing because it is the first expectation i made for the game but still this game is fun and better that Modern Warfare 3 and it is a must buy for all Call Of Duty Fan Boys. Expand
  14. Mar 15, 2014
    This is one of my favorite games. The campaign is amazing and the multiplayer is incredible. I thought the zombies maps could have been a little bit better. But all-in-all, it was still a great game.
  15. Mar 6, 2014
    Call Of Duty: Black Ops II is my personal favorite game to ever exist. amazing graphics, tons of blood and gore, zombies, multiplayer and tons more! I could go on and on about how much I love this game, and yet you idiots give it a 0! If you like carnage and violence, play this game! Granted, it does have the same story as any other Call Of Duty game, but that doesn't matter! This oneCall Of Duty: Black Ops II is my personal favorite game to ever exist. amazing graphics, tons of blood and gore, zombies, multiplayer and tons more! I could go on and on about how much I love this game, and yet you idiots give it a 0! If you like carnage and violence, play this game! Granted, it does have the same story as any other Call Of Duty game, but that doesn't matter! This one allows you to do stuff like it was your choice whether to resist or shoot the guy in that 1900's mission. And at the end, you had a choice to capture Melendez, or blow his brains out! Expand
  16. Feb 18, 2014
    This is the best cod since cod 4. Mw2 was good but had a ton of balance issues. Do you know why people automatically attack this game for its lag (which wasn't even that bad)? It's because there was no other problems with it.
    Campaign- well told and fun to play. Multiple endings and very interesting characters and plot give this campaign a high replay value.
    Multiplayer- perfectly
    Multiplayer- perfectly balanced, no OP weapons or equipment. The killstreaks are now harder to get, adding to the skill factor and making playing the objective a more feasible option. The pick ten system works flawlessly. Weapon diversity is the strongest it has been since mw2, each gun has a special play style and very different stats. The maps, albeit not as crisscrossy as previous maps, still cater to all styles of play with many different sight lines and ranges, which makes for very diversified gameplay and fun battles.
    Zombies- more free roam, which I think is a big improvement over Kino Der Toten's cramped hallways. It is also more story driven, while still allowing you to chill and mess around if you want. The new characters, while not quite as badass as the black ops characters, still mange to be likable and interesting.

Overall, bo2 gets a 10/10. This game is a perfect example of how to rejuvenate a veteran franchise.
  17. Feb 13, 2014
    I personally think that BO2 was one of the best Call of Duty's out there right now. I didn't buy the game, I borrowed it, but I played the living **** out of the game and really enjoyed it, it's FAR SUPERIOR THAN GHOSTS. I know you guys will probably **** murder me for saying this, but I do think that this is a good Call of Duty despite the fact that there was a steaming pile of **** thatI personally think that BO2 was one of the best Call of Duty's out there right now. I didn't buy the game, I borrowed it, but I played the living **** out of the game and really enjoyed it, it's FAR SUPERIOR THAN GHOSTS. I know you guys will probably **** murder me for saying this, but I do think that this is a good Call of Duty despite the fact that there was a steaming pile of **** that was MW3. BO2 gave us some choice in the campaign and it was really cool to see the story play out a different way than some other person. Multiplayer actually introduced some new mechanics, the Pick 10 system, new modes, and FAR BETTER MAPS. Lastly, you get the final piece of the puzzle, which is Zombies. I truly don't know what to say about this mode, it's funny, it's hard, and it's just plain addicting. Zombies has never been this fun and I hope that the next Treyarch game will be just as good as this one. Treyarch actually **** listens to the community and unlike the new Infinity Ward, THEY CARE ABOUT THE PC GAMERS. End of review, this game, to my surprise, delivered a good experience compared to Ghosts and MW3, Treyarch is actually making the best of CoD now. Expand
  18. Feb 3, 2014
    This is the greatest Call of Duty so far. The Graphics are great, and the gameplay mechanics are flawless, who doesn't want to ride a horse into an Afghan battle! So many negative reviews? Come on! This is the best CoD yet!
  19. Jan 9, 2014
    A compelling story, amazing multiplayer, and a creative new Zombie mode, This is by far one of the best in the series. The campaign has many different time periods and a big variety of missions, The Multiplayer is completely reinvented with new guns, class systems, and killstreaks. The Zombie mode is very fun and has a new addition "Tranzit" If you are a COD fan and want somethingA compelling story, amazing multiplayer, and a creative new Zombie mode, This is by far one of the best in the series. The campaign has many different time periods and a big variety of missions, The Multiplayer is completely reinvented with new guns, class systems, and killstreaks. The Zombie mode is very fun and has a new addition "Tranzit" If you are a COD fan and want something extremely fun and are looking for a refreshing new game then look no further! Expand
  20. Dec 26, 2013
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II is almost three games in one, with some decent add-on content available as well. The campaign is refreshing, multiplayer innovative, and zombies experimentive. The campaign has multiple endings, making each playthrough feel unique. The multiplayer is fun with new weapons, maps, and the pick-10 system. Zombies is now a hit-or-miss experience. You'll either fall inCall of Duty: Black Ops II is almost three games in one, with some decent add-on content available as well. The campaign is refreshing, multiplayer innovative, and zombies experimentive. The campaign has multiple endings, making each playthrough feel unique. The multiplayer is fun with new weapons, maps, and the pick-10 system. Zombies is now a hit-or-miss experience. You'll either fall in love with tranzit, or absolutely hate it. The dlc for this game is also very well done. Nuketown 2025 and all other maps are a blast to play on. The same can't be said for the zombies dlc. Nuketown zombies is a fun, yet flawed experience due to its randomization. The first dlc map for zombies, Die Rise, is terrible. Buried and the Alcatraz map, on the other hand, are the two best zombies maps in the game, both offering fun and addictive experiences. Origins, the final dlc zombies map, is best described as a let down. Sure, the fan favorite characters have returned, but the map is not fun to play on. The boss is annoying, the map layout irritating, and the giant robots just plain strange. These issues aside, this is a surprisingly good call of duty. Expand
  21. Dec 19, 2013
    THE BEST COD ever despite it's problems, glitches, BORING STORY and etc! WHY??? Because it is the ONLY COD next to Ghosts two players can only play offline which is unacceptable!) that allows you to play with A.I bots offline in multiplayer with four players! ALL THE OTHER COD games beside Ghosts and Black Ops II DOESN'T EVEN ALLOW THAT???? WTF??? This is the only COD game that I willTHE BEST COD ever despite it's problems, glitches, BORING STORY and etc! WHY??? Because it is the ONLY COD next to Ghosts two players can only play offline which is unacceptable!) that allows you to play with A.I bots offline in multiplayer with four players! ALL THE OTHER COD games beside Ghosts and Black Ops II DOESN'T EVEN ALLOW THAT???? WTF??? This is the only COD game that I will ever love....FORGET THE REST OF THOSE COD GAMES!!!! For awesome COD games that seem to repeat it self after COD 4 which is stated that it is the best COD game ever because of the fact that it has a LONGER CAMPAIGN and etc. I played COD 4 and took it back LOL! So much for the best COD game ever! XD Black Ops II...HERE I COME!! Expand
  22. Dec 17, 2013
    First of all, don't listen to all the haters. In my opinion, giving a 0 to a decent shooter is very childish...get a life! We all know what to expect with COD, FIFA, NBA etc.. I understand that some people have had enough of the repetition, but the concept is still great imo. They have some great impovements in the online experience and the extinction game mode is a great addition. IFirst of all, don't listen to all the haters. In my opinion, giving a 0 to a decent shooter is very childish...get a life! We all know what to expect with COD, FIFA, NBA etc.. I understand that some people have had enough of the repetition, but the concept is still great imo. They have some great impovements in the online experience and the extinction game mode is a great addition. I have to say that I have bought a couple of COD games in the past (MW1 en MW2 World at War) and I think this game is better in terms of graphics and gameplay. The single player is good, but not something special. The multiplayer works perfectly and is really enjoyable. A lot of people complain about the maps and about camping, but I do not agree with these comments. In the beginning, you will not be as good as some players, because you really have to get to know the surroundings. At the moment, I have a K-D ratio near 2.0 and I run like a rabbit (if you move well and look at the right spots, you will beat the campers easily). As your experience growths over time, you will also kill more people in the big maps. I also think that the killstreaks are not too powerful, which is a good thing. You can have a lot of strategies due to the large variety of perks, weapons and killstreaks and you can play with several characters in different outfits! Expand
  23. Nov 16, 2013
    Awesome game. Best single-player campaign among military shooters to date (I'd call Battlefield 3 close second, and no other game comes close). Well-balanced and very entertaining multiplayer. What's not to like?
  24. Nov 6, 2013
    After playing Ghosts this game is gold. Plus the engine doesnt make me feel like Im playing CoD 4. CoD 2 is better than Ghosts. 10/10 for a game that works.
  25. Aug 9, 2013
    Black Ops 2 is a new innovated experience in the Call of Duty franchise. Black Ops 2 is set in a near future where technology has become the new war with mechs and remote controlled quad-rotors with mini-guns attached to them. The Campaign has more replayability with choices, create a class setups and challenges for unlockable equipment, perks, and weapons. Multiplayer also had a redo ofBlack Ops 2 is a new innovated experience in the Call of Duty franchise. Black Ops 2 is set in a near future where technology has become the new war with mechs and remote controlled quad-rotors with mini-guns attached to them. The Campaign has more replayability with choices, create a class setups and challenges for unlockable equipment, perks, and weapons. Multiplayer also had a redo of adding a pick 10 system to have 10 items as a class setup adding a bit of strategy and thinking to the classes which was a welcome change to me and a few others. so with all that is brought to the plate i hope other call of duty's follow this and make it better and bring call of duty to a better game than the repetitive crap we've had. this was a great game and very fun to play and made you pay attention to detail for the best endings. Expand
  26. Jul 16, 2013
    ok people are probably going to tear me apart for this and this is coming from someone who has taken dumps on the series and absolutely HATED MW3 but i have to come out and say it. Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 is an awesome game. I ADMIT IT! I LIKE BLACK OPS 2. don't kill me.
    pros: solid shooting, story is actually pretty interesting with some surprise twists, Menedez is both intimidating and sympathetic (when Farid goes undercover i felt nervous being so close to Menedez but at the same time I understand why he is doing this and feel kind of sorry for him) addictive multiplayer, zombies mode, cool unlocks, the first two strike missions, movie like voice acting, Michael Rookers in it,actual replay ability
    cons: story can be confusing at times (as in why did we kill him i thought he was on our side) as usual lack of innovation, the last two strike missions, strike force companion AI, enemy AI can still be dumb (but way less then MW3) not very fun when the cool unlocks are used on you is it
  27. Jul 2, 2013
    Very well balanced. Guns, perks and equipment contain no single item that every pro player uses; in fact, you'll be surprised to find more variety amongst the best players than the mediocre. Multiplayer is more enjoyable than ever.
    The campaign, however, isn't really anything special. The choice matters, but gameplay remains the same as ever.
    Zombies is also an improved mode over Black
    Zombies is also an improved mode over Black Ops; both graphically and in gameplay. Secrets and easter eggs will keeps fans of the mode coming back over and over.
  28. Jul 1, 2013
    Okay, obviously this review is late and will probably be pointless by now, but here is my opinion on the entire game. Now, take note I have reached Prestige Master in Multiplayer and have beaten the story.

Now, Black Ops 2 is certainly a change of scene within the Call of Duty universe, the story while not the best or even the most interesting will keep you fixated on your screen on the few hours it takes to beat due to the many amount of endings that could happen due to YOUR choices. Now, this was a great thing to add and I personally felt this gave the singleplayer a bit more replay value.

Multiplayer: Well, after almost a year of playing and hitting Prestige Master (vMerqz, xbox360), here is my view, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 contains (personally) the most balanced Call of Duty experience to date, any problems I have had in the past have been fixed with the Treyarch hotfix patches that generally come out every week or two, it has gotten to the point that I am fully satisfied with what I bought. The multiplayer has a ton of replay value due to the many things you could unlock differently every prestige, however this might get boring to the general gamer and might leave you irritated considering how long it takes to get from 1 to 55.

Zombies, Zombies, Zombies.. come a long way from World at War, running on the multiplayer engine, yet it lacks what I'd call anything interesting, however, if you're willing to fork out $15 and buy some of the recently released DLC which includes new Zombies maps, you will find that these are far more better than those released with the game and you might have a more enjoyable experience that way.
  29. Jun 11, 2013
    Black Ops 2 was a very good game the campaign was good but the multiplayer is fantastic the fast paced gameplay, the guns are great, the maps are very good and even the dlc is good just a fantastic game.
  30. May 13, 2013
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 was actually my first owned COD game, and my experience was very good.

Let me state up front: Haters gonna hate. Opinions are opinions, but the fact that one out of virtually any five ratings are zeroes, which either means that they bought COD, played it for thirty seconds, and threw it out the window, or are other FPS shooter fans who haven't touched the game and pretended to be an 'unbiased' reviewer.

The game took tons of effort, and for some reason flash games are appreciated more than this. The reason this isn't a perfect ten is just because of the occasional glitch, the less-than-preferred but still adequate graphics, and of course, I'll understand the community isn't very polite either.

Other than that, the game's truly great. It's not the same game, having still played other games in the series (not owning them though), and the improvements are obvious.
  31. Jan 19, 2013
    Another year, another COD release. This has been the tradition set by the franchise for many years now. I honestly thought BO2 was going to be another quick cash grab but in all reality, it really isn't. This game vastly improves on The previous releases MW3 and BO1. The Campaign is done well in BO2, the setting, game-play and choice system all work well together to create a familiar yetAnother year, another COD release. This has been the tradition set by the franchise for many years now. I honestly thought BO2 was going to be another quick cash grab but in all reality, it really isn't. This game vastly improves on The previous releases MW3 and BO1. The Campaign is done well in BO2, the setting, game-play and choice system all work well together to create a familiar yet different feel to the game. Zombies is a good addition to the package but feels lacking in comparison to the previous zombie modes in BO1 ans WAW. Multiplayer has been improved in some areas and worsened in others. The class set up has been improved however the Spawning, Hit detection and gun balance need to be improved. Over all this game is good, it improves upon previous releases and provides a fun experience. Whether you love Call of Duty or just come here to give the game a "0" , you cant deny that this game is an improvement on the series. Collapse

2. Jan 19, 2013