4.5

Generally unfavorable reviews- based on 2000 Ratings

1. Jun 11, 2013
    Black Ops 2 was a very good game the campaign was good but the multiplayer is fantastic the fast paced gameplay, the guns are great, the maps are very good and even the dlc is good just a fantastic game.
  2. Apr 30, 2013
    Remember BlOps 1? Well... this game has similar feelings attached. Sometimes, the levels are AMAZING, and sometimes, you just want to throw your controller through the screen. The Storymode is pretty ok. That's about it. The multiplayer is pretty whacky, because there are a LOT of camper spammers. Ugh. Zombies is a mixed bag; I really enjoy this mode the most, yet... I wish there was more. Plus it is MUCH harder than BlOps 1, due to finding the dang Box. Ha, that aside, I'd say a solid $20 dollar game. Too bad they want $50 for it. Expand
  3. May 28, 2013
    I am a bit shocked at the low reviews, thought more COD fanboys would be all up in here!

As others have said, its just another COD, but this one is even more polished,
    Matchmaking is a total joke tho,
    Not really sure why they put in so many weapons when SMG's are so dominant.

I never even bother with COD campaigns, so my rating is only based on MP.
  4. May 11, 2013
    The call of duty is my favoruite FPS serial.And this game brings a possibility to choose a one of the 5 ends.This isn't a best Cod,but it's very good because it brings lot of new things in CoD series,like a optional Strike Force missions,5 ways to end a game,two stories and more.
  5. May 22, 2013
    I usually don't get many CoD games since, they have the tendency to lack in change, after playing WaW, BO and MW3 at a friends, i realized the game just lost its innovation, if you get this game every year, I'm not sure why you bother, but anyways, after playing this game, I feel like it was worth while. I mean the story mode was pretty alright, took me about 5 to 6 hours off an on, on Veteran. Multiplayer is still the same as ever, although repetitive from previous games, I do give Treyarch a thumbs up for the new pick 10 system, it adds new ways to set up your equipment. I say if you're iffy about the game and have the previous one, don't bother, stick with the one you have, if you're like that haven't bought a CoD game since MW2 give it a try but don't bother with the season pass or dlc, to my opinion it just isn't worth it. If you're a fan of the series, well there's nothing I can tell you to change your mind, you're probably playing it AND have the season pass. Expand
  6. May 26, 2013
    When Black Ops II was announced, I didn't know what to think. another sequel in CoD, and another one taking place in the future? I was skeptical at first, but when I actually played it, I realized my original thoughts on the game all turned out to be opposite. The gameplay is the same as always, but some aspects of the campaign add to the mix. The campaign is actually the best part about the game. The story is well-written, and I say it's story is up there with CoD4. I like how you can now customize a class before starting a campaign mission. the access kit perk you can get is pretty nice, as it adds the sense of nonlinear gameplay, which is something I really like. The strike force missions, however, are one of the game's worst aspects. I didn't like the fact that RTS missions were in a game like Call of Duty, but the way the Strike force missions are set up is downright confusing. Unless you're going for the best ending of the game, ignore all of these missions. Black Ops II is the first to feature multiple endings. While I wasn't anticipating this to work, especially for Call of Duty, Treyarch manages to make it work just fine. The multiplayer is just like previous titles, with a level 55 cap before reaching prestige. the new game modes add to the fun, but I usually don't play multiplayer that often. That's because of the worst aspect of the game: the Pick 10 System. The Pick 10 system is terrible; I don't understand why the classes are now limited. Sure, there are more customization options, like the wildcards, but their effect doesn't matter when you reach the limit. It should have been like previous titles, and just have one or two wildcards. the custom classes were doing just fine in Black Ops, MW3, and even this game's singleplayer, so what happened here? The zombies mode, while good, isn't as good as previous zombie modes. the transit mode didn't entertain me that much, grief mode is a mess, and survival isn't as fun anymore since new gameplay options are being added. You may call adding new modes to zombies is a positive, but I usually don't like it when more things are added to something simple, like zombies. that may just be because I had a lot more enjoyment with past games than this one. Overall, Black Ops II isn't a bad game, just a decent, kind of bland one. The campaign will have you playing it again thanks to nonlinear gameplay, the multiplayer is butchered thanks to the Pick 10 System, and the zombies, while still enjoyable, doesn't seem as fun as past zombie modes. IF you're a CoD fan, you've probably already picked this up. If CoD doesn't interest you at al, this one won't change your mind. Expand
  7. May 31, 2013
    People give Call of Duty a lot of crap, but Treyarch at least provides somewhat of a reason to buy the next in the series.

Let's start with campaign- Actually, although many players never even once try the campaign after dishing $60 for the dang game, the single player is a lot of fun. Treyarch introduces choices for the campaign--- some of which affect which of the three endings you
    get. Additionally, new optional missions called Strike Force are included. These are fun on the lower difficulties, since you feel as if you are in control of the whole battlefield, which is great but on the harder difficulties, it proves impossible since the AI on your side simply cannot hold its own against the larger and stronger enemy forces. As a final last touch, you can now pick your weapons and perks before going into battle. The plot unfortunately isn't too great: they make Menendez (the antagonist) too much of the villain who is always one step ahead and flawless, up until the very end where that image magically dies in the finale. The rest is still worth playing for, however.

The multiplayer, is as expected. Not a lot has changed since Cod 4: although killstreaks are now pointstreaks which thankfully award actually going after the objective instead of camping. The new "pick ten" class design is nice, adding flavor to the otherwise bland class design we've all seen before. The camos and emblem designer are hardly worth mentioning. Treyarch at least brings back classic maps like NukeTown and a redesign of Firing Range, which is at least neat. The maps are good too, and the weapons all feel balanced--- no MW2 noob tubes here.

Zombies is where BO2 really shines: The new maps are tons of fun to explore, discover secrets on, and of course kill zombies. DLC gets lots of criticism, but the maps are usually worth it: the maps are very well done and Zombies' fun gameplay does a lot to breathe life into this otherwise overdone series.

All in all, I would rate campaign at a 8, multi at a 7, and the zombies at a 9. Each is worth playing, however, I would go for the campaign and zombies. Those two both have the most variety and new stuff, and it makes this game worth buying. Although it doesn't introduce much new, Treyarch at least provides a reason to return to Call of Duty once more.
  8. Jun 19, 2013
    Black Ops II is a decent Call of Duty game, but doesn't peak any records. The campaign was interesting and introduced a new twist. The characters were forgettable and the missions were somewhat fun. Campaign is a 6.

The multiplayer was as awful as Black Ops with bad hit detection, huge amounts of lag, and bad map design.got to 1st prestige before I found myself back in Modern Warfare 2
    and 3. Multiplayer is a mediocre 4.

Zombies was fun and entertaining, but nowhere near the amazing entertainment that Black Ops packed. Zombies is the only reason I still play Call of Duty Black Ops 2. It deserves a 7.

Overall, Black Ops 2 earns a five from me, below normal Call of Duty standards. I've found that almost every game made by Infinity Ward surpasses Treyarch's crappy games. Hopefully Ghosts will raise the standard a little.

Overall 5
  9. Jun 11, 2013
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is a game which tries to be original but ends up being another good shooter.
    Concept: 6/10
    Graphics: 7/10
    Sound: 9/10
    Playability: 10/10
    Entertainment: 8/10
    Total Score: 7/10
  10. Jul 16, 2013
    ok people are probably going to tear me apart for this and this is coming from someone who has taken dumps on the series and absolutely HATED MW3 but i have to come out and say it. Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 is an awesome game. I ADMIT IT! I LIKE BLACK OPS 2. don't kill me.
    pros: solid shooting, story is actually pretty interesting with some surprise twists, Menedez is both intimidating and
    sympathetic (when Farid goes undercover i felt nervous being so close to Menedez but at the same time I understand why he is doing this and feel kind of sorry for him) addictive multiplayer, zombies mode, cool unlocks, the first two strike missions, movie like voice acting, Michael Rookers in it,actual replay ability
    cons: story can be confusing at times (as in why did we kill him i thought he was on our side) as usual lack of innovation, the last two strike missions, strike force companion AI, enemy AI can still be dumb (but way less then MW3) not very fun when the cool unlocks are used on you is it
  11. Jun 17, 2013
    When it first came out, I thought of this game as an 8 out of 10. But now that I've seen Activision's horrible DLC marketing strategies such as the camo packs and the purchasable calling cards, that are flipping country flags, my opinion has changed. I loved the single player. I thought it wasn't anything spectacularly innovative but in terms of story-telling and how your choice affects the outcome of the game it was really great. I felt that the single-player was the best of all the Call of Duty's to-date, just surpassing Black Ops 1's single-player. The zombies mode felt like it was done before and better at that, but that's not saying there isn't any fun to be had here, quite the opposite actually. The implementation of easter eggs in a desirable achievement wrapping makes it all the more fun when you're plowing through hundreds of zombies with your friends. The Tranzit map was definitely blown way out of proportion at E3 and what not, saying that a bus drives you all over an entire country-side to randomized locations and a huge open-world sandbox. All of that wasn't true. It was a set course that drives you from one location after the other, and I believe there are five of them. All in the same order. Anyways, about the multiplayer. I felt that it was one of the best multiplayers of all the CoD's, but I felt that they definitely took big missteps in their marketing strategies and the actual quality of the DLC maps. All of the DLC maps except a few are literally HORRIBLE. No innovation or even attraction in any way and the strategic placement of the objects is basically non existent. Anyways, this is one of the best CoD's to date and I think that if you enjoyed MW2 and/or MW3 than you will enjoy this one. Expand
  12. Jun 23, 2013
    Although the story and combat is a cut,paste and save and falls short. The multiplayer is awesome and one of the best multiplayer's I've ever played and the zombie mode has advanced a lot.
  13. Jul 1, 2013
    Okay, obviously this review is late and will probably be pointless by now, but here is my opinion on the entire game. Now, take note I have reached Prestige Master in Multiplayer and have beaten the story.

Now, Black Ops 2 is certainly a change of scene within the Call of Duty universe, the story while not the best or even the most interesting will keep you fixated on your screen on
    the few hours it takes to beat due to the many amount of endings that could happen due to YOUR choices. Now, this was a great thing to add and I personally felt this gave the singleplayer a bit more replay value.

Multiplayer: Well, after almost a year of playing and hitting Prestige Master (vMerqz, xbox360), here is my view, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 contains (personally) the most balanced Call of Duty experience to date, any problems I have had in the past have been fixed with the Treyarch hotfix patches that generally come out every week or two, it has gotten to the point that I am fully satisfied with what I bought. The multiplayer has a ton of replay value due to the many things you could unlock differently every prestige, however this might get boring to the general gamer and might leave you irritated considering how long it takes to get from 1 to 55.

Zombies, Zombies, Zombies.. come a long way from World at War, running on the multiplayer engine, yet it lacks what I'd call anything interesting, however, if you're willing to fork out $15 and buy some of the recently released DLC which includes new Zombies maps, you will find that these are far more better than those released with the game and you might have a more enjoyable experience that way.
  14. Jul 2, 2013
    Very well balanced. Guns, perks and equipment contain no single item that every pro player uses; in fact, you'll be surprised to find more variety amongst the best players than the mediocre. Multiplayer is more enjoyable than ever.
    The campaign, however, isn't really anything special. The choice matters, but gameplay remains the same as ever.
    Zombies is also an improved mode over Black
    Ops; both graphically and in gameplay. Secrets and easter eggs will keeps fans of the mode coming back over and over. Expand
  15. Aug 20, 2013
    Great ideas for multiplayer online, good dlc contect for those who loved the black ops 1 favorites, some issues with the online lag comp, if only everyone needed a wired connection to play fps games then it wouldn't be such an issue but having to work around people using wifi from next door with 6 devices already using it and trying to make the game good for them is what makes it so hard for them to make it more stable. Also lack of game modes given to hardcore players is a let down. Expand
  16. Jul 18, 2013
    Call of duty black ops 2 is the recent game in the series. Black ops 2 story is great for Call of duty standard's but there are problems with it. The multiplayer is better than ever with the pick 10 classes and using tokens is better than using Cod points in the original black ops. Finally the zombie mode is like the same as black ops and the modes (tranzit, gular, and survive) feel the same. Call of duty black ops 2 is great and if our a fan of the series you may enjoy it, but it doesn't beat Call of duty 4: Modern Warfare in story. Expand
  17. Aug 7, 2013
    The game would've been a perfect 10 if the Shangri La and Moon Didn't suck. The campaign, multiplayer, and zombies (discluding Shangri La and Moon) was amazing. Best campaign yet. Not many complaints.
  18. Sep 18, 2013
    Just a big disappointment. The story is nothing new and the online is broken in so many ways. As usual the story is as boring as ever and nothing exciting comes into play. The online is by far the worst of all the CoD series.
  19. Nov 6, 2013
    After playing Ghosts this game is gold. Plus the engine doesnt make me feel like Im playing CoD 4. CoD 2 is better than Ghosts. 10/10 for a game that works.
  20. Nov 14, 2013
    Graphics: COD’s graphics are becoming outdated, they need a new engine, but at times they still look good. 8.0.
    Sound: Realistic gun sound, voice actors are good, nothing to complain about. 10.
    Gameplay: Shooting feels unrealistic, it’s like shooting at paper, multiplayer is the same as every year, shoot kill, respawn. Some of the new gadgets are interesting, and the futuristic
    weapons are nice. Even some new scripted elements are enjoyable. The levels are well structured and are fun to play, and the campaign does mix it up. Zombies are back which are always fun. Side missions are added in the campaigns which are similar to a strategy game, although you could take control of each squad. Besides the game feeling the same, it still fun, and it still works. 9.0.
    Story: The story is retarded, skips from scene to scene, and leaves the player in confusion on how they can jump around like it’s a transitional music video. At first the game is interesting, but as it unfolds you quickly realize its attempt is stupid. There are different choices you can make throughout the game which effect the ending, but if you make the wrong choices your only left with plot holes, and annoyance at a horribly executed Call of Duty game. They tried to hard, and failed at it, also the developers lied about the game feeling like a sandbox and having the ability to fly around to missions, its all done in menu’s 6.5.
    Lasting Appeal: Despite the retarded Hollywood action story, the game is still worth it with all the content. The season pass on the other hand is not, and you’re a ****ing moron if you buy the maps. Other season passes go for about 35 bucks, COD goes for 50 bucks, you Activision. They have discounted it from previous COD games where it would cost 60 bucks, so if you do get a hard on from COD map packs then go ahead and buy them. 10.
    Overall Score: 8.7 out of 10.
  21. Feb 7, 2014
    Black Ops II is a much needed enhancement for the Call of Duty series. Working on what it's done best, Treyarch takes the brightest idea from past installments and reworks them, with a outstanding and truly worth playing campaign. The multiplayer, despite receiving a fresh coat of paint on the interface, that still doesn't hide the fact it's still missing some key components to make it run. As for Zombies, it was more or less a let down, not bad I'll say, just not up to what they had advertised.

Campaign: First off the interface. Unlike older titles, Treyarch decided to introduce it's multiplayer selection system to allow for players to choose what they want to play with, what attachments, and even equipment. Even though this did make playing through on Veteran a tad bit easy since you could just choose to overpower your setup with the best possible weapons, it didn't take away or hurt the experience.

The story had a very large amount of thought put into it, making for the best and most contemplating experience to date. It raises questions of plausibility, something other titles lacked with their over the top plot lines and dumb decisions. Looking at you MW3. Really?! You expect me to believe modern Russia is gonna take on EVERYONE?! That's just stupid.

Spanning two different time frames, the story is either told by the aged Frank Woods, or through the eyes of David Mason, Alex Mason's son. Alex being the protagonist from Black Ops. Set in the year 2025, this brought up doubts on how well Treyarch would be able to portray the future, but surprisingly, they created a justified and believable world.

Treyarch's promise of player choice was well portrayed, and even though this isn't choice like a sandbox game, every major thing you do has a reaction, changing the scope of the ending all together. Some of the choices though don't display which is the correct answer till a second play through. Also, some choices are extremely telegraphed, making it very easy to tell what you should or shouldn't do. Player choice is kinda a hit or miss type of setup. It's nice, and here's hoping Treyarch continue the trend, but it isn't perfect in this installment.

Gameplay is the same as always though, cheap gimmicks to draw in players combined with a stealth mission, a helicopter mission, ect. ect. It follows that Call of Duty formula we're all so used to. But atleast in this title we are informed why we're doing each mission. Unlike that of Ghosts, in which the developers simply assumed we want to go along with it, instead of persuading us.

All in all, the campaign, though slightly short for a single play-through, is definitely the best piece of the package. Requiring multiple plays to get the whole story.

Multiplayer: Simply put, it's the same horse, but with a different saddle. The maps are all still fitting into that medium to small size that doesn't really allow for much diversity or tactics. The weapons list is still flooded with SMG's and Assualt Rifles. And a lack of genuinely new or exciting game modes is really a let down.

The interface though had donned a new set up for the Create-A-Class, titled Pick 10. This allows players to mix and match to suit their play style, which definitely helped the game feel not quite so redundant.

Create-a-Emblem had been greatly enhanced though, adding 22 more layers than it's predecessor, Black Ops. Still though, it's not as great or detailed as say the Forza Layer creator system is. It's not a bad change, but it could still use some work.

Overall, the multiplayer is still virtually the same, but it is a bit of an improvement from MW3's lack of innovation.

Zombies: Though not quite a campaign like everyone was hoping for, myself included, it adds quite a few nice touches and a much larger map than any before. Most of the gameplay gimmicks seem like just that at first glance, but the more a player digs, the more they unearth. Though no real story is present in Tranzit, a small story can be achieved with two to four player co-op, in 'The Tower of Babble' Achievement/Trophy. The fact this has to be in co-op though is a little unfair, since players like myself try to stay away from coordinating other players. Some prefer to work alone.

All in all, it's a fun addition with much enjoyment to be had.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a fun game for the series and a much needed improvement, but it's still Call of Duty at it's core. It's plagued by issues that developers seem to wanna ignore, such as multiplayer map size, or linear gameplay. It's not so much of a linear story which is good, but no matter how you play it, you always wander down the same halls, shooting the same nameless, faceless Joes.
  22. Dec 4, 2012
    I like it more than the original one, I can tell you that. But most of the time, it's pretty much the same maybe with a few new guns and whatnot. It's almost solid for me but what can I saw? It makes millions. Thank god my brother bought it instead of me.
  23. Jan 31, 2013
    This game is Call of Duty Black Ops II. This is the 7th Call of Duty game released since 2006, when Call of Duty 2 was released.
    Since Modern Warfare 2 was released, the franchise has appeared rather stale in terms of its core gameplay.
    There are reasons for this.
    1. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 was the first Call of Duty game to sell millions, i mean the big millions.
    2. Since
    millions still purchase the iterations every year, they have not seen the need to change drastically.
    3. This falls on the obvious concept of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". They just broke the multiplayer a few times.
    4. If you hit the jackpot that early on, isn't it a good thing?
    5. You wan't to play a BAD military FPS, go play the re-booted Medal of Honor titles. They are abysmal.
    6. Wouldn't you want the guns to feel the same? If an AK-47 feels different in one game than another, wouldn't that be a reason to complain?
    7. The console generation has existed far longer than it should have, which is why we have these yearly iterations with barely any graphical improvements.
    8. Games aren't all about graphics, jeez, MW2 still looks good.

You're idiots for expecting such drastic changes for a series that has been doing what it has for so long.
    Call of Duty 2 to 3 had a step up. Then there was a massive step up to Call of Duty 4. This started the ball rolling on the iterations as the key improvements had been made to keep the series on a respectable level.
    Modern Warfare 2 was the clincher, and that was only 3 years ago.

In summary, Black Ops II is still the solid FPS we've come to expect over the last 3/4 years, but with this console generation coming to an end, and hopefully Treyarch, working on the iteration for 2014, that'll be enough time to benefit from the new system.

If to be expected, Faux Infinity Ward will be working on CoD for 2013, it may be a poor system starter, but, we'll never know.

Except trolls. They can see into the future. Ahh, trolls.

Also, if your'e so pissed by Activision and the Call of Duty Series, VOTE WITH YOU'RE WALLETS. Activision doesn't read
  24. Nov 14, 2012
    I made the mistake of playing this straight after Halo 4. Maybe if I played this game 5 or 10 years before Halo 4, it wouldn't have seemed so bad. Everything about Black Ops II feels old, tired, linear, on-rails. The graphics engine is dated and looks cheap, flat and synthetic compared to numerous recent releases I could mention. The game play requires no thought or tactics. A.I. is barely existent. It's just an unsatisfying experience all-round. But the hype, fan base, and ridiculously favourably high critic reviews will ensure it sells millions. And I, amongst many others, was duped into wasting my money on it. Expand
  25. Nov 24, 2012
    For starters lemme say I'm a huge fan of COD and have always loved the multiplayer gameplay....well almost. Now secondly Activision is full of greedy corporate scum making a billion + in a holiday season isnt enough for these greedy scum sucking vultures they have to come up with new ways to suck the money out of the consumer and until we stop allowing this they will continue to do things such as! Lying their money grubbing asses off by getting us to preorder BO2 in order to get Nuketown 2025 then 6 days later taking it away from us. Then instead of doing what was right and putting it back into the Nuketown 2025 24/7 they put it in the regular rotation. Activision you are SCUM you are whats wrong with gaming. Now for my review. Scorestreaks SUCK not a whole lot of difference besides giving people a reason to go with cheesy tactics and camping but regardless just bring back killstreaks. But overall this is by far the weakest of any of the COD's. The hit detection is absolutely terrible in this game, they also need to nerf knife runners immediately mainly due to the fact their run speed is so great its causing their hit boxes to lag behind them. They've totally wasted assault rifles in this game they've put to much emphasis on rate of fire and hip firing in an attempt to increase the overall "speed" of the game. I average around 17 kills a game with an assault rifle and aiming down site in a 1v1 fire fight but with an smg hip firing I'm in the upper 20's. The games lack of guns sucks and Im not a fan of the 10 piece only system. MW & MW2 remain the highlight of the COD series. Expand
  26. Dec 27, 2012
    this isnt as bad as i thought it was going to be ! , however it could have been alot better feels that the makers got lazy in some areas. there are some terrible map creation , the graphics are nowhere near up to standard of most games, the spawn system is awful, and it still takes the piss sometimes to kill somebody but the gameplay is decent , the score streaks and 10 token system for weapon customisation is unique and makes it more interesting and more of a challenge. overall its not too bad all depends what your in to . Expand
  27. Dec 7, 2012
    I didn't want to review this game at all, but after seeing some reviews with people saying " I hate this game, I thought it would be better since MW3 was crap" anyway it seems to me that I see this comment every year when a Call of Duty game is realeased. WTF do you people expect? CoD has been the same game since I can even remember, with minor changes. This game always gets poor user reviews every year and you people that complain every year keep buying it expecting it to be something else, the game has already made billions of dollars even though it's still the same generic shooter since CoD 4. I didn't buy this game but I play it at friends and I will say this again... THERE ARE BETTER SHOOTERS OUT THERE. However the people complaining about the same things every year are really stupid, no matter what company takes over the CoD franchaise it will still be the same game, because stupid people keep buying this drivel every year and ruin the gaming industry in the process. All I can say is if you do not like this CoD or the predessors do not expect to like future releases, they will use the same formula until it goes stale, which it has gone stale but it still makes a lot of money so nothing will change for the sequel so don't expect anything new. CoD is marketed to people who are not good at shooters, and I know I will get negative feedback for saying that, but the truth hurts. The game is built for players to make them feel good about themselves, even a 4 year old can get kills easy on this game. **** even a lot of women play CoD, that should tell you something, **** my granma probably plays CoD. Then again the only good thing about CoD is that you get to play with a lot of girls, but then again there are also too many kids playing it aswell. The game isn't a 0 either, because atleast the game works and truth be told that the campaign is a little better than previous CoD titles. I just don't think a game that has been recycled for years deserves a good score either, it's easy money without much effort. I can understand people liking it if you have never played many games before, but I can't understand the people who buy the same game every year, saying that it's good. It's generic, get used to it... Stay tuned for Call of Duty 56 dub edition remix. Expand
  28. Mar 22, 2013
    This game is, by far, the worst call of duty EVER (and i've been playing this franchise since call of duty 2). the graphics are outdated, the story sucks (as always), the graphics are outdated and the story sucks.

by the way, the graphics are outdated and the story sucks.
  29. Nov 26, 2012
    This isn't anything personal to Treyarch but its the same game as Blops 2 with a few wee tweaks to give it the appearance of being fresh. Personally I think Treyarch has the potential to make a great new game but they have to cut themselves from Activision if they are ever going to do so.
  30. Nov 20, 2012
    COMPLETE GARBAGE! I wasted 60 dollars on this stupid game!!!!
  31. Dec 7, 2012
    I want to like this game... As much as I hate to jump on the "It's the same thing over and over", they really didn't change enough to make it new. Even after the new era, the "pick ten", etc... Once you get in a game and start shooting, it feels like I'm playing every single COD game since MW1. Sorry, Treyarch, I've wasted enough time on the call of duty franchise for more ultra-fast paced arcade garbage whilst pre-teen testosterone junkies scream mom jokes at me. There's a time for every franchise to die... or at least take a long break. This is that time. Collapse

2. Jan 19, 2013