Call of Duty: Black Ops Xbox 360

6.3

1. Oct 2, 2011
    Pretty cool campaign, fun while it lasts, which isn't long. But what do you expect from a multiplayer game? Multiplayer is the same as the other CoDs, which I never really liked, except more balanced, so it's decent. Zombies is an awesome concept, however just a huge money grab. Zombies fans need to realize this. 15$ for each zombies map? I bought Team Fortress 2 for the same price! WouldPretty cool campaign, fun while it lasts, which isn't long. But what do you expect from a multiplayer game? Multiplayer is the same as the other CoDs, which I never really liked, except more balanced, so it's decent. Zombies is an awesome concept, however just a huge money grab. Zombies fans need to realize this. 15$ for each zombies map? I bought Team Fortress 2 for the same price! Would be better if there was more zombies maps at the start, and the DLCs were either made cheaper or had more maps in them, they are the worst value in the game market. By the way, Dead Ops Arcade is awesome. Expand
  2. Oct 14, 2011
    COD was a good game for the last decade. Now it is blatantly a regurgitated annual clone. It has no direction, it's plots are interchangeable and predictable. The campaign sports egregious graphical anomalies, such as helicopters that bounce like rubber balls when they hit the ground. Its a shame. Host advantage has completely ruined the multi-player aspect of this game. DedicatedCOD was a good game for the last decade. Now it is blatantly a regurgitated annual clone. It has no direction, it's plots are interchangeable and predictable. The campaign sports egregious graphical anomalies, such as helicopters that bounce like rubber balls when they hit the ground. Its a shame. Host advantage has completely ruined the multi-player aspect of this game. Dedicated servers are nowhere to be found, and though it is the most successful franchise ever it fails to deliver on this small piece of overhead. This game boils down to the same repetitive formula over and over, and its time is almost up. MW2 was better in every way, and after the IW scandal I won't be buying any further entrances into COD. I only got this game to play with my work friends but now we are moving to a more mature shooter that is due out very soon.

Time to make a new game with dedicated servers? Doubt it. Burn in hell, COD.
  3. Nov 4, 2011
    Campaign had a handful of bugs, which is too many. Heck, one bug is too many. The multiplayer would be alot more fun if it didn't constantly boot people out the party and glitch out so much. I love the modern warfare stuff, but black ops is underwhelming, and I'm glad that I waited till it was twenty something bucks on half.com to buy it. Otherwise, I'd be so pissed off and had a bad tasteCampaign had a handful of bugs, which is too many. Heck, one bug is too many. The multiplayer would be alot more fun if it didn't constantly boot people out the party and glitch out so much. I love the modern warfare stuff, but black ops is underwhelming, and I'm glad that I waited till it was twenty something bucks on half.com to buy it. Otherwise, I'd be so pissed off and had a bad taste in my mouth about COD. They need to just make a zombie COD game and modern warfare 3 and that's it. Try something else. Expand
  4. Nov 5, 2011
    This game took a step back from MW2. The campaign can be fun, but isn't quite as epic as Modern Warfare 2 or even World at War. I don't like the currency system in multiplayer, or the decrease in the number of levels, but thats just me. I never really played Zombies much but on all accounts it's quite good. In the end, I just got tired of it and traded it in.
  5. Nov 10, 2011
    A decent game for a cod fan, but if you dislike cod this game is **** The campaign was fun, its a mini campaign being about 6 hours long, but thats cod.It is kinda fun but it gets boring after a while.
  6. Nov 20, 2011
    Call of Duty Back ops is a fun and very pretty game that has alot to offer. I am not a big fps guy or a big multiplayer player guy but I was satisfied by the amount put into this game. I like the little smash tv arcade style game as well as zombie survival even though I felt that since the main story was short they could have given us a single player story driven zombie game but that isCall of Duty Back ops is a fun and very pretty game that has alot to offer. I am not a big fps guy or a big multiplayer player guy but I was satisfied by the amount put into this game. I like the little smash tv arcade style game as well as zombie survival even though I felt that since the main story was short they could have given us a single player story driven zombie game but that is just me. The graphics are good and kept be going in the game. I wanted to see what happen next and the production values we insane this game rocked.
    +graphicsstorycontrolsubstanceplayability -short single player -depth of survival zombie mode. If you have a chance BUY this one and SKIP MW3 this is a better game.
  7. Nov 28, 2011
    black ops is OK. it's not that bad, but it isn't that good either. I enjoyed zombies, which most people didn't. The online mode was OK. Some maps were great like Firing range, Nuketown, and WMD. But some were unoriginal. But that's just me.
  8. Dec 2, 2011
    Not the biggest fan of this game. I basically bought it for the Zombie mode in it, which is off the chain in my opinion. I enjoyed how the multiplayer was designed to encourage continued play and leveling up by having so many minor achievements that could earn you points as you played, but overall the multiplayer lobby system was such a failure that it is almost unplayable for me.Not the biggest fan of this game. I basically bought it for the Zombie mode in it, which is off the chain in my opinion. I enjoyed how the multiplayer was designed to encourage continued play and leveling up by having so many minor achievements that could earn you points as you played, but overall the multiplayer lobby system was such a failure that it is almost unplayable for me. Constantly getting kicked out of lobbies because the host could not be migrated is simply inexcusable. Same thing in the zombie mode multiplayer lobby, which is an even bigger problem, since sometimes you'll find the good fortune to find everyone else having a mic in your lobby, then you get kicked out and have to wade through all the other mic-less goofballs out there who seem to think that they can be Rambo and survive without communication with the rest of the group. Single Player campaign had a lot of "explosive" moments that fell short of any emotion or awe-inspiring feelings to me. I actually struggled to finish single player mode, and not because it was too difficult; it was too BORING!! I might be alone in this feeling, as most of my friends disagree with me on this, but there you have it. I recommend buying this game only if you are ready to shell out the extra 30+ dollars to download and play the zombie maps, which are very very fun to me, although I feel raped after looking back and seeing how much I payed for them all... Well, not really, but it's still a complete rip off, despite the fun that can be had from playing them. This game gets a 5 from me ONLY because of the zombie mode. Not worth the full retail price for the game; I wish I had waited until it cost less, about 30-40 dollars less to be more exact. Expand
  9. Dec 7, 2011
    The only thing that saves this game from complete failure is the Zombies mode. Treyarch developers are great at the whole "copy and paste" game. Come up with some more original ideas and then maybe you could be considered a good developer like your big brother IW was before they lost West and Zampella.
  10. Jan 1, 2012
    Call of Duty : Black Ops isn't by any means flawless , but it is definitely a game that anyone who enjoys a solid campaign and a rewarding multiplayer experience should pick up .
  11. Jan 20, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The Thing about this game is that I enjoyed it but there are so many problems that its hard to fully immerse myself in the game. The campaign was just so linear and you had like no control over the events that I felt like I was just playing an interactive movie. It was cool the first few times, especially the part where I got to use a mini gun, and the part where I got to slide down a zipline brandishing a Mp5k from the hip. But that gets old, and honestly I would like to control my allies, or at least have a wider choices of ways to kill people. but not that's not possible because it wouldn't make it seem like a Michael Bay movie. Anyways the campaign took me 7 hours on normal to beat, probably because I am too careful and like to move up slowly, but that's just me. Anyways Zombies is flawless, but I got bored of it, so I don't play it unless a friend comes over. Multiplayer is where the money is, and I don't care what people say I love it, my only two complaints is that sniping is near impossible, and I hate Second Chance sooooo much hahaha. I love the intensity. I love the emphasis on killing people and rewards, and if that makes me a psychopath oh well. The style of gameplay is what I love, and that's why I liked multiplayer Expand
  12. Feb 14, 2012
    Decent game, the best Call of Duty for a very long time, with many mods, and fun to play with friends. I recommend it, specially if you have friends to play with, just get prepared for some occasional raging moments because of some lag/connection issues, but its variety of modes make up for it. Piece out!
  13. Aug 13, 2012
    I don't think black ops is not the best cod and i'm not really looking forward to black ops 2. Got to admit black ops had one of the best campaigns, easily in my top three. Multiplayer really sucked, i hated it. Zombies is good and all but is nowhere as near as good as WaW's. Campaign 9/10 Multiplayer 4/10 Zombies 7/10 Call of Duty Black Ops 6.5/10
  14. Jul 5, 2012
    Despite what some people may say. This is not the best Call of Duty game. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 had the best levels. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare had the best story. Call of Duty World at War had better zombie levels. So all that makes this Call of Duty game worse than all the others that we have seen recently. Their is one good level on Black Ops, Nuketown. That's the onlyDespite what some people may say. This is not the best Call of Duty game. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 had the best levels. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare had the best story. Call of Duty World at War had better zombie levels. So all that makes this Call of Duty game worse than all the others that we have seen recently. Their is one good level on Black Ops, Nuketown. That's the only level that can compare with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2's map such as: Iraq, Airport, and the first one's Overgrown. I have to say that Black Ops may add the most diversity ever seen from a Call of Duty game but some features like the emblem creator take away from the game play. This is how the emblem works. You are playing a match and you seem some cool looking emblem that looks like a perfect pokeball, alien, Eric Cartmen, or whatever; then you see three more of each of them. O Wait.. That means that looked it up on YouTube. Before you know it everyone is running around with the emblem. In MW2 players had to earn them; like my favorite one where you had to get 500 kills with the Rpg. People end up relying on YouTube when they want to out perform someones emblem. The games story makes you say what the hell until the last level. That's were you say "ooo..okay.. now I know what is going on." In the others you knew exactly what was going on weather it was a nuclear threat or you trying to stop the Germans. Some people may not know but some characters that were in Black Ops were in World at War. The zombie levels are not as good as World at War because their are special zombies now. If I wanted to play against special infected I would play Left 4 Dead 2. I don't want things crawling on the floor impairing my vision. The dogs are okay because it is well known when they are coming (lightning strikes everywhere). I also did not like how you can no longer look into the sky and figure out where the mystery box is. I loved being able to get a good gun in World at War, unlike Black Ops where you are stuck using your pee-shooter. Despite the qualities of this game that I don't like, their are a few good things. Bullet in a Barrel is lots of fun on Nuketown, Deathmatch is fun on Nuketown as well, all the other game modes are a lot of fun on Nuketown (I like Nuketown). Too bad you can only play Nuketown twice in a row before you are forced to vote for a different level which leaves you playing many levels that suck. With the confusing story, special zombies, and Nuketown!!! Expand
  15. Aug 8, 2012
    The singleplayer was a masterpiece, the zombie mode was extremely fun to play, the multiplayer was a let down, the connection errors were always appearing, and it just wasn't as fun to play as other call of duty games, it seemed too dull.
  16. Nov 14, 2012
    It all comes down to connection issues and lag comp. When the game plays well, it's incredibly fun. When it doesn't, it tests your frustration and temper during the wild inconsistencies due to being half a second behind other players. What you see and do on your screen doesn't seem to matter.

Overall, they've taken the best parts of Black Ops and the worst parts of MW3 and combined them into this game. Treyarch had the chance to really distance themselves and make a fresh superior game. This isn't it. But hell, at least it's better than MW3, but just barely.
  17. Nov 16, 2012
    I was excited to try this after a lot of publications said it was way different than the past COD games, which I got bored with after modern warfare 2.
    Sadly this is only partly true. The single player game has improve quite a lot, but the multiplayer/zombies stays essentially the same.

First the story is a ton better....I was actually constantly looking forward to the next part of the story. There is a huge amount of suspense built throughout the game because you know that **** is about to hit the fan with a America's drone force attacking itself. I usually dont like stories that jump around, but this works very well. Each level is completely different, varied, and in a different location...and you dont get lost within the timeline. It is cool how it allows you to make "Choices", but this feels like it wasnt built from the ground up....rather it was thrown in afterword because the different way of doing things seems tacked on. Some have said there is an open world element to the game....THIS IS NOT TRUE AT ALL...by open world they must mean a field surrounded invisible walls and only 2 routes to take. This is not open world and actually makes the game worse. Scripted sequences have always made the COD games stand out for action movie-like breathtaking sequences....but I think its time to move on. Yes, some of the scripted sequences within gameplay make for great parts, but many times it feels like my skill/shooting/moving abilities dont even matter because things are just flying by so fast and it feels that I would have survived, lets say a chase scene where you are shooting from the back of a truck , without even firing a bullet. Also for a scripted game, I dont understand why there are sometimes unlimited respawning enemies....I will be at a part in the game where I am constantly killing bad dudes, and they just keep coming, because I am unaware that I am supposed to move forwards....This especially gets annoying when you spend time killing an unknown number of buddies, decide to move up, than a random grenade lands at your feet or your hit by a mortar. The random deaths in this game from random greades really pisses me off,

The multplayer is disappointing. The pick 10 feature is the only good new feature. Everyone has heard the arguments about why COD multplayer sucks now, so I will just list a few brief complaints...
    1. There is no concept of a "front line" in this game....you will be facing a direction or moving in a direction for 15 seconds, and then suddenly someone has spawned behind your team and kills you with you not even knowing they are there. I know this cuts down on camping, but there must be better ways...I shouldnt have to keep looking behind at an area I just cleared.. FLANKING SHOULD BE A TEAM STRATEGY, not a spawning coincidence 2. First to be seen dies....there is really no point in aiming at heads because all the guns fire 100 bullets a second, and have no recoil....many people dont know that in console games there is a slight auto-aim in shooter games when your cursor gets close to a target. This is fine in games like Halo where you have time to dodge or take cover, but a slight auto aim with 1000 shots per seconds, 2 hit deaths, and shots going thru all walls, makes this game just plain stupid. ALL YOU DO IS SEE SOMEONE, SHOOT, AND IF YOU HAVE A FASTER FIRING GUN...YOU WIN! I realize that this game takes fast reaction time and reflex time, but I dont have that accuracy with my thumb...with a mouse I do, so it makes it so little teens with no IQ who only play COD ever have a chance of winning. You cant outsmart them because there is no way or time to....they see you first, you die, and they are probably behind you spawning in an area you just were in. It would be nice if there was any difference in the guns like in counter-strike GO....I mean I suck at that game on consoles because I dont have an accurate thumb from only playing COD all day, but I am amazing on PC...but atleast in that game there is actual RECOIL with the guns, and certain ways to shoot them...In this game you just aim in general direction and hold down bullet. I will admit that the multiplayer is addicting and a bit fun, but no other game makes me so angry. Its fun for awhile, but if I play multiplayer for more than an hour I am depressed and angry as ****....Battlefield 3, halo, counter-strike I would be having fun after an hour.. Overall. If you like modern warfare and black ops story, you will like this games single player a lot. Best story/characters/suspense/variation yet. If you hated most the other games single player story.characters then there is actually a chance you will like this. I you dont like call of duty multiplayer. you wont like this. If you like COD multiplayer, you will like this.

Story = 9.2
    Graphics = 6.3
    multiplayer = 6.5
    Replay = 8
    Sound = 7.5
    Originality = 6
  18. Dec 28, 2012
    This was the first mediocre CoD game introduced to the franchise for me. It barely changes a thing from MW2, and the game just looked and felt terrible. I grew to like the game a little more as I progressed, especially with the improved and interesting Zombies mode, but it was still just an average game with many flaws for me. The weapons were really lazily created by the developers, withThis was the first mediocre CoD game introduced to the franchise for me. It barely changes a thing from MW2, and the game just looked and felt terrible. I grew to like the game a little more as I progressed, especially with the improved and interesting Zombies mode, but it was still just an average game with many flaws for me. The weapons were really lazily created by the developers, with a lot of 'clone' weapons of just copy/pasted statistics but with a different skin. Famas was also overpowered beyond proportion. The technical optimization on this game was also executed horribly. They did fix quite a few problems with previous games in the series though, so I'll give them a point for that. But then again, they've just spawned some entirely new problems of its own. Overall, a 'meh' game with a few extra selling points, but still nowhere up to the standard of previous instalments in the series. Disappointment. Expand
  19. Dec 29, 2012
    The game provides exactly what fans of COD would come to expect. The maps are interesting enough and zombies mode is a blast. The SP campaign is ok, nothing revolutionary. The mix of modern and cold war era weapons is fun. The flaws here are server issues and the overpriced DLC.
  20. Mar 17, 2013
    Call of Duty: Black Ops is a good first person shooter, It's a bit too similar to what has come before in the Call of Duty franchise but if you can get past that fact then you will find an action packed story, and some of the most addictive multiplayer out there, along with the great zombies co-op survival mode, This is a package that will give you tons of playtime, This was the last callCall of Duty: Black Ops is a good first person shooter, It's a bit too similar to what has come before in the Call of Duty franchise but if you can get past that fact then you will find an action packed story, and some of the most addictive multiplayer out there, along with the great zombies co-op survival mode, This is a package that will give you tons of playtime, This was the last call of duty I played as I was starting to get bored of the franchise and therefore I skipped more recent entries, But overall Black Ops was a fun multiplayer game, It's not perfect but it's good enough to recommend, However if you are looking to join in on the Call of Duty franchise, You may be better off going for one of the more recent entries in the franchise where there are more active players. Expand
  21. Apr 1, 2013
    It's all right I guess. There is more hype than fun with this game. I seriously do not see what's so fantastic about this game. It's a C at best. The campaign is boring. I didn't finish it. The multiplayer's probably the best thing about it
  22. Jun 9, 2013
    HONESTLY IT DOES HURT THE GAME INDUSTRY THAT THESE REDUNDANT COD GAMES SELL 30MIL COPPIES EACH. People buy 20-30mil copies of CoD and miss out on truly unique games like metro 2033 or the darkness 2 and these are in the same genre they are FPS's and damn good too. How many people can say they truly bought call of duty black ops AND Metro 2033 Not many if any and at least metro is an FPSHONESTLY IT DOES HURT THE GAME INDUSTRY THAT THESE REDUNDANT COD GAMES SELL 30MIL COPPIES EACH. People buy 20-30mil copies of CoD and miss out on truly unique games like metro 2033 or the darkness 2 and these are in the same genre they are FPS's and damn good too. How many people can say they truly bought call of duty black ops AND Metro 2033 Not many if any and at least metro is an FPS too. Can anyone say black op2 was actually pound for pound better than Deus Ex H.R.? Now i don't always agree with critics but even they thought deus ex was much better than black ops2 and look how deus ex sells maybe 2 million including pc and Call of doody black oops2 sells 10 times that on xbox alone. Even worse a great immersive FPS with ten times the heart and story Metro 2033 sells under 500,000 copies, yes it sold in the ball park of four hundred thousand copies...shameful that a quality game like that sells all together less than what CoD sells in one day. Is this because CoD blows ops2 is soooooo much better than metro....? NO, it is not but brain washed sheep buy the same game with the same engine in it with the same graphics every single year, they just change the name or put a creative (1),(2),or (3) next to it and the lambs come running to shell out 60$ instead of getting a truly unique experience and maybe having some taste or style or any uniqueness of your own. Even a mega hit multiplatform game that in my opinion might be the best of all time the vaunted "Fallout 3" pales in comparison with around 8mil sold while each CoD game more than triples those sales. Can even a CoD fan name any CoD game that even comes close to being as great as Fallout 3....wait i forgot to say that modernwarfare 2 doesn't count........just kidding that would be too cruel because that is what you were gonna say right CoD fanboy you original gamer you, and i bet you play CoD on your XBOX too how original and i bet you don't even play the 4hr campaign do you? All you 14yr olds and 40yr olds alike just grab a slim jim, take a swig of Monster if you are 14 and of course Budweiser if you are 40 and start on that CoD multiplayer with all that great story and non repetitive MP gameplay, of course you do this while waiting in anticipation for bungie's next sterile, super unique( i.e. halo 3 odst) game. Oh wait bungie is actually doing something good now (i.e. Destiny) so i guess 343 or whatever their name is will be copy and pasting a new label on the same old halo game, but at least halo doesnt come out twice a year. Good luck on not being as good as Battlefield 4 Call of Doody Ghosts (scary ghosts) but hey there are enough dumb people out there so you will outsell them even with last gen graphics and the same exact engine as model warfare. Greedy, Greedy Activision shoveling crap and calling it caviar when will you stop buying it. Expand
  23. Jul 17, 2013
    multiplayer: Same multiplayer you played in all the other call of dutys, but still fun three years after its release and there still thousands playing the game ....7/10

Campaign: Decent enough, has you travelling all over the world (as usual), good pacing a few set pieces, the story a bit confusing at the beginning but by the end it really becomes interesting... 5/10 Nice game for

Nice game for your collection, that will offer a few hours of entertaiment... 6/10
  24. Jul 25, 2013
    this game managed to be good, but not much more. the campaign was really good for a cod game, and i'd recommend it. the zombies is amazing, and better than world at war's in a lot of ways. the multiplayer, however, it kind of weird. the maps and thematics are good. i liked the tone and the way the graphics worked. the balance was poor though. the famas, aug, and ak74u werethis game managed to be good, but not much more. the campaign was really good for a cod game, and i'd recommend it. the zombies is amazing, and better than world at war's in a lot of ways. the multiplayer, however, it kind of weird. the maps and thematics are good. i liked the tone and the way the graphics worked. the balance was poor though. the famas, aug, and ak74u were overpowered. ghost perk was an issue, and so was the rc-xd killstreak. the guns weren't very memorable, and it wasn't that fun. i liked playing search and destroy, though. the maps were good for it, and messing around with other people was fun. overall, this game was good overall, but the multiplayer was only okay. Expand
  25. Sep 2, 2013
    Loved the campaign and the cold war theme of it, hated the multiplayer. The online shoot-em-up feel was just so underwhelming due to mediocre graphics and awful weapons.

I also really enjoy the zombies levels, as they're a load of fun to do with friends, and they have nice backstories to them. So, in general, I like every aspect of the game except for the biggest one; the multiplayer.

It didn't deserve the hype, and a lot of people went back to Modern Warfare 2 after playing a few hours of this game.
  26. Nov 28, 2013
    my opinion of this game is that he is so so,first personshooters are not my favorite genre,there is a lot of things almost equal to his antecessor and i don't like it.
  27. Dec 31, 2013
    think this is the start of Call of Duty's descent, but still a good game. The multiplayer added a currency system, and more creativity with emblems and titles. Basically they reinvented the whole game. Some good things and some bad things. I think the game feels more stiff within the multiplayer, and it's a small step down from MW2. However, the zombies have added so much more, and reallythink this is the start of Call of Duty's descent, but still a good game. The multiplayer added a currency system, and more creativity with emblems and titles. Basically they reinvented the whole game. Some good things and some bad things. I think the game feels more stiff within the multiplayer, and it's a small step down from MW2. However, the zombies have added so much more, and really makes the game awesome in that sense. The single player takes a step up, because the gameplay and story is much better. Ultimately it's still a good CoD game, but not a great one.

Call of Duty Black Ops gets a 7.7/10.
  28. Jan 22, 2014
    Call of Duty: Black Ops may not be the best game of the franchise, but it's certainly not the worst. While it's probably the most balanced Call of Duty game it's also one of the most boring.
    The campaign is really kind of flat with not much hype, and at some points kinda lame. However there are a few stand out missions like the escape out of Vorkuta or going recon in a Russian facility on a snowy mountain.
    Zombie mode is fun for the first few rounds, but then it gets boring once you start creating zombie trains and literally going around in circles.
    Multiplayer looks great, but really, just like the Campaign, it's kinda flat. Almost everything is balanced, but with the new CoD points system, it's almost no challenge to get the weapons, attachments, perks, and killstreaks.
    Overall this game is worth at least play a little bit, but you will eventually get tired of it.
  29. Jul 14, 2014
    Multiplayer was ok, campaign was boring and the zombies was the only thing i like about this game. Even though campaign was somewhat a continuation of world at war but with new characters its still boring because i find it slow paced. The story doesn't really draw me in. Zombies has new maps and weapons which is great! The world at war maps return in black ops which made me happy.Multiplayer was ok, campaign was boring and the zombies was the only thing i like about this game. Even though campaign was somewhat a continuation of world at war but with new characters its still boring because i find it slow paced. The story doesn't really draw me in. Zombies has new maps and weapons which is great! The world at war maps return in black ops which made me happy. Multiplayer seems similar to mw2. Expand
  30. Oct 11, 2016
    Even though the single player campaign doesn't deliver a good storytelling, the multiplayer and zombies mode are fantastic to play with friends online.
  31. Feb 17, 2017
    I quite like Black Ops, I don't love it like many do, it isn't one of my favourite entries in the series, but I definitely like it. The campaign is a solid, fun and sometimes thought-provoking experience with great characters and story.
    The multiplayer is an improvement over World at War and MW2, but it feels fairly similar to most games in the series before it, with some neat additions such as Wager Matches and CoD points (BEFORE THEY WERE MICROTRANSACTIONS IN BO3).
    Zombies was also a lot of fun, even though I don't play it in newer titles, I can appreciate it here and in World at War.

In conclusion, I don't love Black Ops as much as many others do, but I had a good time with it, absolutely one of the better Post-WaW CoDs if you ask me.

1. Xbox World 360 Magazine UK
    Jan 30, 2011
    A short campaign which is never spectacular and never very clever, but always solid enough. [Feb 2011, p.99]
  2. Jan 18, 2011
    By dint of obstinacy, Treyarch delivers probably its best with Black Ops Call of Duty to date - but probably not the best in the saga.
  3. Jan 16, 2011
    There are more highlights in the first two missions of Black Ops, then in Medal of Honor. The requirements of Treyarch seemed to be better, than in the past few years. They made an interesting setting. In addition, there's a nice zombie mode and an overwhelming multiplayer. No doubt, this is Treyarchs best Call of Duty ever!