7.6

1. Mar 28, 2015
    Get it its worth it know matter what its a fun game whit a Sp thats 10 to 12 hours and Mp that are people still playing i think the console version cost 8 bucks like the pc version
  2. Nov 16, 2014
    This review is actually for cod 1 on pc, but these are pretty much the same exact games so. If you want a cheap games with an amazing campaign, this is for you.
  3. [anonymous]
    Dec 29, 2009
    I enjoy the first Call of Duty the most because of its difficulty. This game PROVES just how much we've been babied by developers because of the whole "hide behind a corner to gain health" idea. Beating this game on Veteran was probably the hardest thing to do not only on the original PC version but on this Xbox remake as well.
  4. EricH
    Dec 10, 2009
    Dated graphics, sure. Somehow it's just as enjoyable as it was when I first ran out to grab it for the PC, though. Infinity Ward always knows how to drag you into the yarns they spin. The Stalingrad reinforcement segment is as tense as it ever was.
  5. NathanR
    Dec 7, 2009
    Great game. If your looking for a game like mw2 or a newer shooter than don't even play it. I loved this game back when I used to play it on the pc, and I'm glad I can now play it on the 360.

1. Call of Duty, while still a very primitive version of what the story would become, flashes some of the brilliance that the series is known for. If you’ve never played it, then you should—if for nothing else than to see just how far we’ve come in games in such a short, short time.
    Call of Duty is still an enjoyable game, but it doesn't really shine in this downloadable version.
  3. The old war vet is clearly past its best, but there's still much for younger conscripts to learn here.