2.6

Generally unfavorable reviews- based on 2080 Ratings

1. Nov 5, 2013
    Same S*** Different Day. If you played one Call of Duty, you've played them all. Nothing innovative or different about Ghosts, don't waste your time. Or money.
  2. Nov 13, 2013
    Campaign is fine... same formula as the rest. Multiplayer, for me, is just unplayable. The lag is awful and you will constantly spawn in the middle of action or right in front of someone. There is virtually NO indication you are getting shot at... I figure maybe this is lag? You get hit and your dead... but then replay shows enemy hitting u up the usual 3-4 times. Maps are way big andCampaign is fine... same formula as the rest. Multiplayer, for me, is just unplayable. The lag is awful and you will constantly spawn in the middle of action or right in front of someone. There is virtually NO indication you are getting shot at... I figure maybe this is lag? You get hit and your dead... but then replay shows enemy hitting u up the usual 3-4 times. Maps are way big and cluttered with no flow... only MAYBE 3 decent ones. Unless you are a camper or sniper, the MP is terrible. I've also gotten horrible headaches every time I play. Expand
  3. Nov 16, 2013
    It's just another Call of Duty game, expect nothing better and nothing worse.

I own both Battlefield 4 and Ghosts, I have to be completely honest. Ghosts compared to BF4 is just laughable. Everything about Battlefield's multiplayer is far superior to that of Call of Duty. Ghosts isn't a bad game at all, but it's not a great one. Too many years of the same thing can cause fatigue for
    It's just another Call of Duty game, expect nothing better and nothing worse.

Ghosts isn't a bad game at all, but it's not a great one. Too many years of the same thing can cause fatigue for most gamers and it's disappointing that Infinity Ward could have really enhanced the experience of Call of Duty this time around yet once again they have failed to deliver. I'm not going to give the game a completely negative review as it does provide some hours of fun and is a decent game to pick up if you like jumping online with a few friends and killing people, but that is the problem. It's the same thing over and over, hence why I'm giving the game a 5 10 this time around.

Maybe it's time to end the Call of Duty series, it may be the cash cow for IW and Treyarch, but lets face it. It has outlived it's purpose and is becoming incredibly tedious boring now. There are only so many times that I can prestige before it stops feeling rewarding. Hopefully with the Next Gen, we will see much better FPS games and maybe even Battlefield dominating the genre.
  4. Dec 29, 2013
    Cough... Cough... this is not anything special nor is it a fail its a average game none the less, the way they made it so you can use the dog is the interesting part of it all.. Nothing about this game lights the spark sadly to say,but its worth rent...
  5. LTR
    Nov 11, 2013
    This is a decent game. Even though the campaign is great, the multiplayer is very disappointing, extinction is horrible and squads is pretty much combat training.
  6. Nov 9, 2013
    I know I am about a week late to the COD party on this one. I did not have pay for it due to special circumstances. Having said that; my expectations for this game were low. I have been away from COD for about a year. I assumed nothing would really have changed.

I was right. After playing briefly (on PS3) I noticed the animations, sounds, and textures were all pretty much copy and pasted. Also I suffered from significant drops in frame rate and textures would just not load. The online isn’t bad, but it is not much different from previous installments of the franchise. They stuck with what the knew and, to me, that is the downfall of the game. There is no innovation, no wow factor, that makes you want to continue playing. Aside from the ever evolving “create a class” system nothing feel different at all. In fact, the new system is more complex than ever and takes a step back from the “pick up and play” FPS that it was known for. Nothing about makes it a must have game. It certainly doesn’t have the kind of power to steal fans from another FPS. I will not deny that it can be fun at times, but it is not a game that leaves you wanting more.

With games like Killzone, BF4, and Titanfall being direct competition for the series you would think they would have tried to give fans a reason to stay. Instead they opt to rely on their name to sell copies, and I’m sure that worked for some. But sales do not correlate with quality.

If I had to pay for this game I would not pay more than 20$
  7. Nov 7, 2013
    *Only Applies to Multiplayer*

*Only Applies to Multiplayer*

To start off I have played every Call of Duty since Modern Warfare and have got my money's worth from each one and that was no different in Ghosts. It has the good levelling system and the create a class. As well as things being added good things such as S&D and HQ are taken away as well as the unbalanced multiplayer where you can get any gun at any level with the CoD points which was a bad idea. Although there have only been few changes to the engine it is still a good engine to play on. 7/10
  8. Nov 6, 2013
    This game is an ok game. Definitely not not a great game. The Multiplayer will not upset as it is the most immersive Call of Duty Multiplayer and I have played every single one since Call of Duty 1 on the PC. The Campaign is the most upsetting though. It is a complete flop compared to the Campaign of BOII. The Extinction is fine but I don't find it compelling enough to play it a lot. SoThis game is an ok game. Definitely not not a great game. The Multiplayer will not upset as it is the most immersive Call of Duty Multiplayer and I have played every single one since Call of Duty 1 on the PC. The Campaign is the most upsetting though. It is a complete flop compared to the Campaign of BOII. The Extinction is fine but I don't find it compelling enough to play it a lot. So the only positive is the Multiplayer. Not worth $60 but still fun to play. Expand
  9. Nov 6, 2013
    Have you ever played a fps in an arcade, well that's what the new addition to the call of duty franchise feels like singleplayer wise. A huge spectacle of cutscene's and then an average shooter in between and some of the most predictable AI I have ever come across in the series so far. I felt more of an attachment to the modern warfare characters. Multiplayer though has its spectacularHave you ever played a fps in an arcade, well that's what the new addition to the call of duty franchise feels like singleplayer wise. A huge spectacle of cutscene's and then an average shooter in between and some of the most predictable AI I have ever come across in the series so far. I felt more of an attachment to the modern warfare characters. Multiplayer though has its spectacular improvements but unfortunately also a few negatives like the over complicated create a soldier system which is fun to explore the various options to make your soldier look like the ultimate badass but the perk system could get some help from the previous years black ops 2 which was very convenient and simple. All in all multiplayer has a few tweaks there and there and the environment which changes ever so slightly on occasion is a nice touch. Sniping has never been so fun with a new look and feel to the scope it may be minor, but my does it give a fresh feel to the black circle which we are used to. call of duty ghosts has its many positives but along with it comes its negatives. But still ends up being an all out fun game
    Positives:
    New engine
    Create a soldier customization
    Sniping
    Extinction
    New multiplayer modes
    Negatives:
    Single player doesn't feel new
    Over complicated perk system
    Maps are large
    Not the best call of duty
  10. Nov 9, 2013
    As someone who has played every CoD since CoD 4, I have to say I think I finally understand what I didn't like about the Infinity Ward ones. I have always preferred Treyarch CoD's. There are many improvements to this game. I won't list them but here is what is at the core wrong with it.

The mostly non-linear or symmetrical maps that Infinity Ward makes create lots of frustration. Atleast that's what I think. Sure then the maps seem plain and boring but I think it really nullifies some of the camping or atleast makes it easier to counter. In my opinion I don't like the Infinity Ward style of maps.

The spawning is REALLY bad but that alone shouldn't bring down the score too much.

The game has returned to a lot of the CoD: 4 style gameplay that I think many wanted, but I feel the complexity of the maps mixed with the very poor spawn system really hits this game in it's knees. I think it would preform a lot better if those areas were addressed.

Overall I see no crazy balancing issues that need to be addressed. Almost every area (excluding those I complained about) has been improved. If you enjoy the Infinity Ward style more go ahead and buy it. If you enjoy the Treyarch style more you make want to try it out first. I will be keeping my copy, but I may head back to BO 2 often.
  11. Nov 10, 2013
    I would rate this game out of 10 as 7 has I like the customizing on characters however I don't like a few maps.If you are considering on buying the game for your son,boyfriend or cousin then you will expect a few disappointments.
  12. Nov 11, 2013
    This year's most popular FPS war series that was announced a long-awaited step forward. Unfortunately, changes were again small. Call of Duty: Ghosts like its predecessors, also in terms of the number of explosions and even exaggerated pathos accompanying videos.
  13. Nov 12, 2013
    I'm gonna be honest here. It appears that most people who wrote reviews for this game haven't even played it, they're just bashing it without giving it a chance because it's Call of Duty. I'm willing to bet only 1/3 of the negative reviews are from people who actually played it and bashed it.
    Anyways, I'm gonna be honest, it's not a terrible game. Yes, it is the same formula as past CoD games, but the formula works (i mean people keep buying it). The new multiplayer maps are slightly above mediocre, and the multiplayer is about as broken as black ops ii with all the lag. What redeems this game is the fact that it's still fun to play if you're not a person who's been playing CoD your whole life, the graphics are still good (even if the update isn't much).
    Breakdown:

Pros Excellent graphics, good story, brand new game mode

Cons same formula, terrible maps (especially Stonehaven) and the lag comp.

New Extinction mode is neither. It's a nice addition to the game, but it's a far cry from zombies. So to all you no lifes who just write reviews to write them, just stick with your CoD4 and leave the new people alone.
  14. Nov 16, 2013
    I agree its not the best in the series, but giving a game a 0 because of the few shortcomings and derivative gameplay is harsh. The game is really a 75 and was still a fun ride.
  15. Nov 30, 2013
    COD Ghost is precisely what I expected it to be. Instant gaming for the masses. Everything in this game is cheap and quick. The campaign is crap but who plays COD for the campaign. The multiplayer doesn't only feel like every COD thats been released for the XBOX 360. It also adds in cheap "innovations" which aren't really original they're just taking from other platforms and COD BO.COD Ghost is precisely what I expected it to be. Instant gaming for the masses. Everything in this game is cheap and quick. The campaign is crap but who plays COD for the campaign. The multiplayer doesn't only feel like every COD thats been released for the XBOX 360. It also adds in cheap "innovations" which aren't really original they're just taking from other platforms and COD BO. However, the game serves its purpose. We're entertained and love this franchise so much we'll spend $60 dollars on a new expansion every year.

I gave this game a (6) because I somewhat enjoy the multiplayer. However, I feel that IW dropped the ball on introducing a new chapter in COD; they should have stuck with MW. This game is becoming so similar to BO its almost impossible to tell the difference. Hopefully, the Next Gen will encourage some real changes.
  16. Dec 13, 2013
    There is not much new on the table. This game feels like leftovers with some dessert thrown in. It has a good story with it, but not everyone likes hooks at the end. They keep the same proven mutiplyaer with some goodies thrown in, but not enough to satisfy some fans. It is a decent game, but there is just not enough new or enough improvements for this to be a great Call Of Duty.
  17. Feb 18, 2014
    Call of Duty: Ghost is, well, it just "is"... The game not anything very impressive or innovative with most of the work was in the foundation in the first place. I'm not going to say the developers didn't try because it's hard to change something this big and something that sells so much. It's a great case of "if it's not broke, don't fix it" but that doesn't really work when yourCall of Duty: Ghost is, well, it just "is"... The game not anything very impressive or innovative with most of the work was in the foundation in the first place. I'm not going to say the developers didn't try because it's hard to change something this big and something that sells so much. It's a great case of "if it's not broke, don't fix it" but that doesn't really work when your releasing 10+ different games. But I'm forced to give it this score because it's a repeat of the same games over and over, while there are better games that are a lot more fun that deserve the spot light. This games features are, well, ordinary for a Call of Duty game. I can say the game is polished, feels nice, and does what it is supposed to. But this is just Call of Duty 4 updated over and over. I can't say its a bad game (As much as I want to) but it is getting old as well as annoying to see the success of this game because, as I said before, there are better games that deserve the spot light. Expand
  18. Apr 22, 2014
    I've played COD since cod4 and I'm sorry to say but I feel like the developers are trying to hard these days.. Making it way to easy for the average person or ( Noob ) to get into a game lobby and be able to enjoy it. Less recoil with all guns, able to unlock late game guns, attachments, and perks just with a few squad points.. Cod4 and mw2 are the best in the series because of the factI've played COD since cod4 and I'm sorry to say but I feel like the developers are trying to hard these days.. Making it way to easy for the average person or ( Noob ) to get into a game lobby and be able to enjoy it. Less recoil with all guns, able to unlock late game guns, attachments, and perks just with a few squad points.. Cod4 and mw2 are the best in the series because of the fact that you had to earn everything. I love cod but it definitely needs more touch on gameplay and less on cosmetics Expand
  19. Nov 5, 2013
    Not bashing on Call of Duty or comparing it to BattleField like everyone does, i like both series.
    ..but Call of Duty is so afraid of change or push the franchise forward, there really is no reason to buy Ghosts, the multiplayer has new features but other than that, the engine sucks, it's the same old polished engine from Modern Warfare and it really can't compete with all the Next-Gen beauties coming out (Killzone, Destiny, Battlefield 4) Buy it for the multiplayer but don't expect too much innovation, it's the same old money milking franchise we love to hate.
  20. Nov 6, 2013
    For being AAA series quality is sub par. Sound is bad, the U/I is very rough and the game is a bore to play. This is unacceptable for COD. I'm not hating because it's COD, I'm hating cause it's poorly thrown together. It's all the little things that add up to make this game bad. We all thought MW 3 was bad...that game is leaps and bounds over ghost.
  21. Nov 5, 2013
    Ok so let me start by saying I have already played this game, because I can tell many people rating this so far have not. My friend buys every CoD, and we explored the multi player this afternoon. The ideas they have added are surprisingly good, but the game can't help but feel old....because it is.

Any changes they have made and added are long overdue, making them hard to appreciate. Player customization is something people have been begging for over the years, so it's hard to give them too much credit for finally adding it into this version. Any additions they've made seem minor considering the game engine is exactly the same. If CoD wasn't so busy churning out a game every single year, they would've been able to add the features in Ghosts into cod games from 3 years ago.

With other first person shooters actually pushing the envelope, any version of CoD from this point forward is just going to be stale as far as I'm concerened. If you have not gotten bored of the CoD franchise and are looking for an improved version of previous games, this does meet those expectations. The gameplay is smoother, the multiplayer is equally as fun as any version you've played in the past, and there a few bells and whistles to make it feel new.

That's just not my cup of tea (lol), and I rate games based on more than just face value. I rate this game a 5, because I'm not going to pay for a $60 dollar game that isn't worth the money. If this were another franchise without such a big name, this game would be available for $20 on the PC, either as an expansion, or as a discount sequel
  22. Nov 6, 2013
    People are idiots here, most people have 1-2 reviews and give this a 1 or lower. You've never seen a 0 game if you say this is 0. It's a pretty fun game with average graphics and little innovation.
  23. Nov 6, 2013
    Call of Duty Ghosts is one of those games that is difficult to give a score to. I have only played the multiplayer aspect of Ghosts because the campaign is always over the top and more of a movie than an actual game. I tend to agree with most user reviewers that the multiplayer is not up to par. One thing needs to be set straight though:it is nothing like Black Ops 2 or MW3! Many haveCall of Duty Ghosts is one of those games that is difficult to give a score to. I have only played the multiplayer aspect of Ghosts because the campaign is always over the top and more of a movie than an actual game. I tend to agree with most user reviewers that the multiplayer is not up to par. One thing needs to be set straight though:it is nothing like Black Ops 2 or MW3! Many have said that Infinity Ward is using the same old formula that comes out every year but it's not that simple. Infinity Ward has tried to make the maps larger and more battlefield-ish. This means no more maps that are predicated on three aisles that cut through them (choke points), and hello to chaos. At first I thought this would be a good thing because well coordinated teams tended to hold those choke points down and dominated the objective. What ensues though, is a bunch of randomness mixed with those pesky little campers, and a bunch of luck to determine your fate. I have played the game for about ten hours, and am nowhere near as skilled at this game than I have been at any of the previous iterations of Call of Duty.
    The fact that it takes forever to level up in this game is in itself not a problem, but just about any item you wish to use in this game: guns, equipment, explosives, killstreaks, attachments, etc., need to be unlocked using squad points. Unfortunately, squad points are too hard to come buy and the gamer will spend many hours using the bare bones of his/her inventory.
    For better or worse, these crazy maps require a fairly large clan to get any advantage holding down objectives. It seems that after each subsequent release of the Call of Duty franchise, the developers push clans and competitive gaming, more and more. I agree that this can be a good thing, but the problem is that these people are playing against the gamers who are playing it alone because, for whatever reason, they are not in a clan. The best players have even been playing this game, with their clan, for weeks before the game even came out, on maps that are ridiculous. The playing field is getting worse and worse for the average gamer, which is probably why so many people are hating on this game.
    Here is a breakdown of some tangible ways to score this game:

Graphics: 7 I thought the graphics looked fine on an aging machine.

Sound: 9

Gameplay:6 The controls have been barely touched which is not a bad thing. The problem is more in the maps that reward campers. In Black Ops 2, a camper with the perk "Ghost" on could still be seen on the map. In this game, they remain invisible, and they will kill many skilled players.

Replayability: 7 Sure there are plenty of things to unlock, but I don't know how many people will keep riding a train that seems to be heading in the wrong direction.

Over all: 6 Gameplay wins out, and in this case, that is not a good thing.
  24. Nov 5, 2013
    Played in a Ghost tourny at the Local Wally world. Seems like a carbon copy of the last few games not worth the $60 if you already have a Cod game id say wait a while before getting this one 6.5/10
  25. Nov 6, 2013
    Multiplayer Review Only:

Positive: Ghosts appears to have the best connection of all the COD's, very little lag. The game runs smoothly. Negative: Maps are too large for 12 players resulting in slow paced and mind numbingly dull games. A couple of the maps look nice but the rest feel very rushed and lacking polish. Many of the games I have played don't even reach the score limit. The
    Multiplayer Review Only:

Negative: Maps are too large for 12 players resulting in slow paced and mind numbingly dull games. A couple of the maps look nice but the rest feel very rushed and lacking polish. Many of the games I have played don't even reach the score limit. The muddy textures and shadows often make camping enemies invisible. The color palette for me is cartoonish, moving the series in more of a Black Ops direction visually. The character models are generic. The lighting engine looks ancient, very little detail and reflections off of objects such as your guns. It's astonishing that the majority of COD gamers vote smaller and faster maps as their favorites (Crash, Dome, Nuketown, Backlot, Wetwork, Firing Range, Summit, Terminal, etc.) yet IW went in the complete opposite direction. There is very little air support this time around, so leave your rocket launcher at home. For hardcore gamers, there is no map when you hit start which makes navigation through these horribly huge maps very confusing at times. The guns are run of the mill and lack any guts in the sound department. Some grenade launchers, like the Thumper, prevent the player from aiming down the sites. COD needs to either allow or just scrap certain weapons and attachments, I am sick of each installment trying to dumb certain things down and add perks to counter. Just have some guts and stand by your decisions IW! There is very little in the game to write home about as MW2 and BOps2 played a lot better. It is painful being provided with so many cool futuristic gadgets and features in BOps2 only to have them taken away in Ghost. The whole experience feels gutted, generic, and lacks love and polish. I would not recommend this game to anyone.
  26. Nov 8, 2013
    Ok I wouldn't say piece of crap. I will say tons of bugs. I always hated the fact that if I am up against someone face to face, I shoot, bullets appear and I hear the gun shoot but yet I die first, then my bullets vanish. That's not fair why can't we both die regardless of who's bullets hit first? So, 1. Poor design! Ok developers and people who state that this is a realistic game. If IOk I wouldn't say piece of crap. I will say tons of bugs. I always hated the fact that if I am up against someone face to face, I shoot, bullets appear and I hear the gun shoot but yet I die first, then my bullets vanish. That's not fair why can't we both die regardless of who's bullets hit first? So, 1. Poor design! Ok developers and people who state that this is a realistic game. If I shoot someone with say a shotgun 2 times in the face. There should be absolutely no way someone can pull a pistol and shoot me once and I die. Despite the fact I shoot them in the face from 5 feet away perceivably. Before you dumb a$$e$ say it I know I hit them because I get the hit markers to prove it. Next, on more than 20 occasions in this game in core mode, which is horrible, I'll aim, the cross hairs turn orange, I shoot and no hit markers? huh? What's up with that? Ok, I could send the developers or the ones that can fix this a long list of issues, but can not find the place to do so. Oh, I heard a long time ago Activision would ruin the COD experience once they purchased the franchise. Hmm, I think that person might be right. Expand
  27. Nov 8, 2013
    I cant comment on the campaign mode because I only play multiplayer.
    Xbox 360
    1.Graphics are very dull looking. 2. Unrealistic gun sounds. They all sound like the are being fired inside of a sewer pipe. 3. I can live with the huge maps, but the re-spawn points are pathetic. 4. Player customization has no effect in game,its all for show, very little developer thought. 5. Voice chat
    I cant comment on the campaign mode because I only play multiplayer.
    Xbox 360
    1.Graphics are very dull looking.
    3. I can live with the huge maps, but the re-spawn points are pathetic.
    5. Voice chat identification in game is gone so you dont know which of your team mates is talking.
    6. Removing SnD from the game? I mean search and rescue is cool and all but to remove the second biggest game mode next to TDM from the game entirely?
    If this what the future holds for Call of Duty with developer Treyarch and Activision then I wont have to worry about forking out $500 for a new console next year to play the Next Gen boring CoD game like Call of Duty Ghosts has become.
  28. Nov 7, 2013
    I can't in all good conscience give this game a zero because it is an excellent multiplayer experience. The campaign has some "newish" stuff and isn't "bad". It contains many good moments and some worthy of a face palm. It clearly wasn't the focus of game design. I think the general insult to the public that you can see manifesting in the user reviews would be greatly diminished if theI can't in all good conscience give this game a zero because it is an excellent multiplayer experience. The campaign has some "newish" stuff and isn't "bad". It contains many good moments and some worthy of a face palm. It clearly wasn't the focus of game design. I think the general insult to the public that you can see manifesting in the user reviews would be greatly diminished if the Call of Duty Franchise accepted what it has become. It is primarily a multiplayer experience. Quit tacking on a campaign as a secondary feature. I love and actually prefer campaigns but I don't want to see them suffer because so much attention is given to multiplayer. Multiplayer and Campaign can both be top notch experiences but not when packaged together and created annually. I understand that publishers would rather gouge out their own eyes than release a FPS campaign without a multiplayer, so we'll never see them released separately. Instead take some extra time and refine both parts of the experience then we won't see such a copy and paste franchise. Expand
  29. Nov 7, 2013
    Call of Duty: Ghosts is the expansion you have been waiting for!

As a game that sells its "Next gen graphics" The graphics on the current gen are horried. The fact that the textures in Call of Duty Modern Warfare look better is sad. No one really plays COD for the single player and i havent touched it but from what i have been told it sounds like another COD story. It has a diffrent
    Call of Duty: Ghosts is the expansion you have been waiting for!

No one really plays COD for the single player and i havent touched it but from what i have been told it sounds like another COD story. It has a diffrent tone to it with the whole show seen in the trailers but i wont dive into that.

The leveling system is the same, instead of unlocking guns you now gain squad points for doing certain things which will let you unlock guns, accessories and even perks (can be unlocked through leveling) The points system is meh, i like that i can pick my favorite weapon right away but it could take a good 4 hours before you are able to get your weapon and attatchments for it. You can have camo for your weapons but it is unlocked via completing challenges with said weapon.

The multiplayer has the same basic modes like TDM and Hardcore matchs. There are two modes that i think are new that i love. I find cranked fun as people arent staying in hallways, if you get a kill you move and look for another or you die. The other would be hunted. In hunted you start with a pistol, one clip, two knives and a flashbang. You have to get random weapons from care packages and kill the enemys.

There is also the squads mode. i havent played alot of that as i have only had the game for about a day. It seems like its a bot match but you can customize the bots and you face other peoples bot teams. So its you and your squad versus someone else and there squad.

The new "odd" mode is Extinction. Aliens are attacking and you have to stop them. It is still waves but you have to take out hives while you do it. I have not played it yet but there is a leveling system to it so its not just repeattive stuff like Zombies.

Now, as i have only played the game for maybe 10 hours. I have to say i had NO intention on getting call of duty ghosts. It looked EXACTLY like the past call of dutys, Which i was 100% right. Ghosts is just modern warfare with new weapon skins. Now the reason this is getting a 4 is because even though it is just an expansion its still fun multiplayer. I used to HATE Black ops 2 and MW3 MP but now for some reason i find it fun. They have a new level of customization that makes it feel like YOU are the soilder and not some nameless hack who dies alot.

Now if you loved the past call of dutys, get it. You will love it as it is the EXACT same game. If you hate the past Cod's, Dont touch it as its the EXACT same game. For being the EXACT same game it is a little more fun this time around.

So for Ghosts as a triple a title is horrid. compared to battlefield 4 it is a disaster, but as a game where you just want to run around and make little kids and grown men wine, Ghosts is what you would want.

Thanks for reading.
  30. Nov 7, 2013
    Listen its not great but how anyone can think this is worse than last year's unplayable rubbish is beyond me. The spawning sucks but at least I'm not watching killcams of myself dying in a position I ran past 10 secs before. Its a stepping stone and I hope it gets updated in aid to fix some issues and reinstalling some old game types would be nice.

1. Dec 18, 2013
    It's strange for Call of Duty: Ghosts to be released so close to the next-gen console launches, and in a way, it feels like it was rushed to the finish line.
  2. Nov 29, 2013
    If a deep and compelling single player experience is what you crave, look elsewhere. If you just want to get online and go up against the world, then join the hordes of ghosslings already invading your online network of choice.
  3. Nov 25, 2013
    Call of Duty: Ghosts is a good game but something feels missing.