3.4

1. May 11, 2012
    I only truly enjoy 2 of these maps. Another is okay and the other two are garbage. I really do like that we could pay for Elite and get it all for one price, but I hate that my friends who don't have Elite have to wait and I can't play with them. I hate that they had to wait for collection 1, so that affects my ratings. It get's a 7 from me.
  2. May 21, 2012
    sure, there are 4 maps in it and 2 more for spec ops, but the actual game is so broken that it dosent matter anymore.
    also, 15$ for 4 maps? are you joking? I can buy another game with 15$ that have alot more then 4 god damn maps for a broken game.
  3. Jul 7, 2012
    Another attempt to copy and paste and try to make money. Nice try. "Hey, let's copy and paste and see if we can make millions of this dlc." Nope, you can't.
  4. May 6, 2012
    This is more worthless content from the worlds most worthless franchise. Same maps, same guns, same old boring grey and brown crap. Please die Call of Duty, no one loves you any more.
  5. Aug 14, 2012
    Game sucks. the same peace of crap that was before mw2. this is the biggest peice of crap i ever saw EVER! I HATE THIS GAME AND MW2 TOOK ALL THE GOOD THINGS FROM THE FIRST GAME AND THREW IT OUT THE DOOR!!!!!

1. Jun 4, 2012
    Collection 1 is an interesting initiative and a good purchase for all lovers of Infinity Ward's multiplayer. All new maps are quality products that reveal the flaws of original maps. Simply put: this add-on is worth recommending and two new ops are an additional asset to consider.
  2. Apr 27, 2012
    Collection 1 has become a complete package, but it lacks originality. It steals components from previous Call of Duty games and that's a great shame. We expected more from this one.
  3. Apr 27, 2012
    Judged against any reasonable criteria, Modern Warfare 3's first serving of extras is an unmistakable success. Fun and challenging Spec Ops missions, plus excellent maps that have been precision-engineered to complement the COD play style, all add up to an essential download.