3.1

1. Jul 17, 2013
    I bought this in a sale for half price and still feel ripped off, there's a couple of good ones amongst the dross but it's just not worth the money for the low amount of entertainment it provides.
  2. Apr 30, 2013
    Unless you really love buying tons of crap to get a jewel, don't waste your cash here. The 5 DLC's so far are a really badly mixed bag of good games and garbage. I'm getting pretty sick of this mess, and I didn't even buy it, my WIFE did, because, da da da daaaa Capcom.
  3. Mar 6, 2013
    Like most other people I enjoy Capcom arcade games, simple to play, easy to die, sucks all your quarters out of your pockets. Now there is this collection of all their best arcade games (minus all the fighting games) that probably built the company into the empire that it is today. For the release they give us Avenger, 1943, and Black Tiger; the underrated of the bunch. Beat-em-up, shooter, and adventure. Since the gameplay is simplistic, it's easy to play all 3 games without much trouble. I have had some trouble with some of the music, but it was the 80s so I can get over it. Now that the second pack has been released they get into the much harder arcade games. You will seriously start screaming at how unfair some parts of Section Z and Ghosts 'N Goblins get, but you start feeling a great satisfactory that you won't have to spend quarters anymore. The only reason you would want to press on with the game now is because you have unlimited continues and there isn't any nagging parent to stop you. If you think this is just a waste of your time and don't think you have the patience for arcade games anymore, that's fine. If you do like Capcom, definately go for the starter pack and wait for some arcade games you like. The next DLC pack is schedueled for March 19th, see you next time. Collapse
  4. Mar 6, 2013

1. Apr 10, 2013
    Some high profile absentees are a disappointment. [May 2013, p.77]
  2. Mar 30, 2013
    Will struggle to hold the attention of anyone that didn't hammer these games back in the day. [May 2013, p.88]
    Even with all these enticing extras, we wouldn’t recommend buying the Arcade Cabinet games in one of five available three-packs (most of which are $10); that’s too much money given that almost every three-fer includes a mediocre game.