Carcassonne Xbox 360

8.4

1. StephaneJ.
    Jul 23, 2007
    Perfect conversion of a nice board game. I hope they'll bring more of those to XBLA. Brilliant value!
  2. JamesL.
    Jun 28, 2007
    Ok this game rules the planet. I was confused until I did the tutorial and now it's probably my favorite game on XBLA. I'd been playing a bunch of single player and a little online and tonight I had a group of friends over to watch the NBA draft ... we wound up playing this all night.
  3. Ian
    Jun 28, 2007
    I'm a fan of the original board game and this XBLA version definitely lives up to the name.
  4. D
    Feb 19, 2008
    We need more of these kind of games on de xbox...together with catan this game takes most of my time..great fun.
  5. interpol
    Jun 27, 2007
    Very fun, very addicting. I think I played 25 games today against the A.I.
  6. JorgeH.
    Jun 27, 2007
    Addictive and and very deep. I am very pleased with this title and I think it is a great additional to anyone's XBLA library.
  7. MaxCourterIII
    Aug 16, 2007
    A fun game that is a great board game. The only problem is that it doesn't have all of the expansions.

1. I honestly didn’t know much about Carcassonne before I played it on XBLA, but the cozy format and computer control makes it a lot of unfettered fun. Sierra also promises that it’ll add some of the board game’s expansion as inexpensive downloads soon, which will extend the gameplay that much more.
  2. You might be surprised just how easy and addictive this board game can be.
  3. As a simple, yet effective translation of the German board game, Carcassonne proves an oddly addictive experience.