Coffeetime Crosswords Xbox 360

• Release Date: Jul 16, 2008
3.4

1. JoeMawma
    Jul 22, 2008
    While I actually like crosswords, and felt the alphabet wheel was serviceable, the music loop is absolutely the worst I've ever heard. You can turn it off, but only if you mute all game sounds - a startling shortcoming in my view.
    Again, while the input wheel was fine for me, it is ridiculous that the game doesn't support the chat-pad. Plus, at 800 points, it is far too pricey for such a basic game. Call me when it hits 400...

This game just lacks in too many ways to cost this much. Should have just been a 400 point game.
    The controls are awkward, there’s no Xbox 360 Chatpad support, and the puzzles are mediocre at best (and repetitive at worst).
  3. In all honesty though it's too pricey and the standard text input method will drive you absolutely crazy within ten seconds of trying to enter a word.