Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath Xbox 360

• Also On: PC
6.7

1. ILikeFood
    Mar 28, 2008
    Brilliant, superb gameplay, one of the best expansion packs ever!
  2. Sep 8, 2015
    This is by far my favorite Command And Conquer title.I love how you play as the bad guys throughout the Game.You assume A genetically enhanced clone and become supreme commander of the NOD Armies.The Leader Kane commands you and the mayhem begins as you strike at the heart of the Allied forces.The Actor who plays Kane is at His finest as neat little video cut scenes begin each Mission.TheThis is by far my favorite Command And Conquer title.I love how you play as the bad guys throughout the Game.You assume A genetically enhanced clone and become supreme commander of the NOD Armies.The Leader Kane commands you and the mayhem begins as you strike at the heart of the Allied forces.The Actor who plays Kane is at His finest as neat little video cut scenes begin each Mission.The videos are not what most think as they are well acted and are not reminiscent of FMV (full motion video) from the likes of the Sega CD or 3DO.They look nice and are very fun to watch.As for controls,this Game perfects the way RTS Games are played on A Console.Are they as good as those on A PC version?No.However,they work great for A Console and Xbox360 Controller.I love all the alternate Armies and their individual special Units only found for that particular Army.It's A lot of fun just to play Skirmishes just to mess around with them.The separate Rise of NOD (or whatever it's called) mode is fun,but very hard and unforgiving.I found it A bit too difficult for myself anyway and I'd like to think I am pretty good at C&C in general. Overall,for A stand alone expansion of Tiberium Wars and the low price point Kane's Wrath is beyond worth the time and investment especially if you A long time Fan of the Command And Conquer Franchise as I am.If you are then you have no excuse not to buy and play this wonderfully exciting and fun Game.Do not disappoint Kane! Expand

Ultimately, as good a game as Kane's Wrath is, it's just better on PC -- you just won't get the complete experience with the 360 version.
  2. EALA R&D'd a new control scheme which does pretty well overall. There’s also a fairly fleshed-out Live arena, a custom Xbox 360 gauntlet mode and the ability to play this title without having to jump it with "Tiberium Wars." All of this– at a price that won’t scare away the RTS n00b– makes this wrath worth enduring.
  3. Online play is as good as we’ve seen out of the genre on console, mostly because of the improved controls, but C&C 3’s reliance on hard counters, unit specials, and speedy expansion is a terrible fit for the limitations of the gamepad interface. Kane’s Wrath executes its mediocre ideas solidly, but that doesn’t make it any more fun to play.