7.3

1. Aug 8, 2013
    my review for C%C red alert 3 for xbox 360

SINGLE PLAYER (STORY)- 8/10. a good story from 3 different factions, with lots of b-movie type live action cutscenes with good actors. not the best, but solid.
    GRAPHICS- 9/10. colorful visuals, varied unit types, and great looking explosions. minor lag happens when large battles occur.
    SOUND- 8.5/10. great voice acting with funny lines, but
    could use more variety in music. the music though, is good.
    GAMEPLAY- 8/10. the controls are overly complicated, but you will get used to them after a while. units and factions are fairly balanced, and maps are good too.
    MULTIPLAYER- 9/10. 4 player multiplayer, with any type of team combo (free 4 all to a 2 vs. 2). lots of varied maps, with lag being infrequent and minor.
    FUN FACTOR- 8.5/10. this game is still really enjoyable even for it's flaws.
    OVERALL- 8/10.
  2. Nov 13, 2011
    Really don't know what to say about this besides that it feels nothing like a C&C Game. I really don't know what EA were thinking (Probably another way to crucify the C&C franchise) When I first played this, I didn't bother with the campaign. This was mainly because it looked like it destroyed the point of Red alert 1 and 2! So Instead I decided to try some Skirmishes to see what the factions were like. And I was Disappointed. It felt so off from what I Expected that I couldn't even take it seriously. Never the less, it still carried problems from the Tiberium series, being the AI Magically knowing exactly what you are doing. So for Red alert 3 I say it depends on what you want. For me, I'd only get the game just for the Soundtrack, cause that, at-least that makes it feel like Command and Conquer! Expand

1. Overall, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 is a great RTS. I enjoyed it for the ridiculous story line and humor, and I found the gameplay to be quite captivating. While the controls work and establish that consoles can handle these types of games, they just aren't as convenient as they are on a PC.
  2. By blending high-end strategy with vaudeville spectacle it really does offer something special in a relatively weak genre and should not be missed.
  3. Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 includes many elements that can make real time strategy games successful on consoles.