7.4

1. AaronJ.
    Nov 20, 2007
    Odd camera angles, annoying jump and button sequences, and a really bad story would make this a 6/10. Add in possibly the most annoying and tedious final boss battle and this puppy quickly drops to bargain bin status.
  2. Jan 19, 2012
    I wanted to like this game but I couldnt. Its too much of a God Of War rip off and does no justice took the series its based off of. Its insanely violent (which is a good thing) and it can be fun but an uneven difficulty makes it insanely hard at times (even on easy). Dont bother wasting your time on this game.
  3. JohnE
    Jun 13, 2008
    Lousy writing and flimsy, seen-it-before, button-mashing until your thumb hurts, combat really make this game a must miss.
  4. SteveC
    Jun 13, 2008
    If you're into retro, pick up this game. it's an awesome look at what action games where like four years ago, but in the wake of Assassin's Creed and MGS4. I really don't know why anyone would buy this game. I had to play it, my girlfriend bought it for me because i like Conan... not so much anymore.
  5. BillS
    Jun 13, 2008
    Wow. why am i forced to play a game from the 90's in this day and age. I would expect this from my playstation 1. Comepletely not acceptable now.

1. The lack of real depth to the combat engine means it'll never match up to the standard of its loftier genre peers, and the absence of any co-op or multiplayer mode in a game this demented is inexcusable, but it does make for a more shamelessly enjoyable blade-swinging romp than the similar but oh-so-dull "Heavenly Sword." And it has more naked boobs.
  2. On the one hand it's highly entertaining and almost obscenely violent and crude, but for a next-gen title with a next-gen price tag it doesn't quite deliver.
  3. Conan appeared on the Xbox 360 out of nowhere like a thief in the night, and like its titular hero, it is brutal, powerful, and very rough around the edges.