Condemned 2: Bloodshot Xbox 360

8.4

1. Feb 23, 2015
    This isn't as scary as the first game but its still an unforgettable experience. The one and only reason why I gave this game a 9 is because of the ending. I love 95% of this game, but I have to be honest, the ending is not up to par with the rest of the game. Condmened 1 & 2 sre two of my favorite games ever. I highly recommend the both of them.
  2. Mar 24, 2014
    Condemned: Criminal Origins was one of the best launch games in history and a great horror game too. Its sequel, Condemned 2: Bloodshot, continues this fashion with a fantastic first person brawler and continuation of the great Condemned story.
    18 months after the death of Serial Killer X, Ethan Thomas has laid down his badge and become a washed up drunk. However when Malcolm Vanhorn, uncle of Serial Killer X, contacts Ethan's friend Rosa before his untimely demise, makes Ethan jump back into the crime ridden backstreets in hope of finding out who has started a new wave of murders and why he is a key target.
    Blooshot's story starts off strong and continues in Criminal Origin's footsteps of becoming a great crime horror, however a little after the halfway point when more supernatural elements are introduced the story takes a bit of a dip and leaves a bit of a sour taste in the mouth.
    The combat has also been refined and the forensic sections given more depth, improving in pretty much every way over its predecessor.
    Condemned 2 is a game that took the common criticism and made the next entry better, however it created its own problems by doing so meaning that it doesn't surpass its predecessors legacy, but it does manage to live up to it.
  3. May 27, 2012
    An amazing sequel. This game amps the WTF level way up. Some of the craziest bizarre enemies in a game! The environments are top notch as well. Very creepy. This is survival horror at its best. Just wish the game was longer cuz its such a blast to play! Now where is condemned 3???
  4. Jun 4, 2013
    Condemned 2 BloodShot on XBOX360 FKN RRRRRRUUUULLLLEEEEZZZZZZZ!!!!

This games have hyper good graphics, realistic hit damages...but 18+... u can do lot of stuff...and if u liked the first condemned...U GONNA LOVE THE SECOND!!!! :D i recommend you to at last rent it...and if u want to keep it...JUST BUY IT!!! ;P if i put mature content its because THE GAME have: Extreme Blood and
    Condemned 2 BloodShot on XBOX360 FKN RRRRRRUUUULLLLEEEEZZZZZZZ!!!!

if i put mature content its because THE GAME have:
    Extreme Blood and Gore
    Strong Language
    Explicit Content
    Use of Drugs
    Violence
    and more...
    and i'm too young for that game...
    but i rent it anyway (evillaugh)
    Condemned 2 Bloodshot is from SEGA
  5. Aug 23, 2010
    Beating up crack-heads is just so much fun. Unfortunately that
    s really all there is to do. The multilayer is pretty hilarious. You also have to drink booze to shoot straight. This game isn't scary but is lulztastic.
  6. Nov 3, 2012
    I liked this game, but couldn't help but be a bit disappointed with it as a sequel. In some ways it improves over the original, but overall I thought Criminal Origins was far more compelling and ominous. It's a shame that a Condemned 3 isn't possible due to poor sales, because this series had a ton of potential.
  7. MattD.
    Apr 8, 2008
    What a let down. The story does suck. The game is not scary. It's lets you know when anything will jump out at you with the crappy effects. And your vision. Why the hell do I have to wlk through almost a whole level with my screen blurred out?
  8. Kevin
    Mar 14, 2008
    If there has ever been a game that would mess with your head and then leave you crying for more, this would be it. After 20 minutes of gameplay you find yourself in a bizarre situation where you literally don't want to leave a dreary room for fear that something will be there that wasn't seconds earlier.
  9. BMerrill
    Mar 19, 2008
    C2 has some great additions in terms of foresnics, combat, and dialogue options but it's missing the same creepiness and quality storyline that the original had. The MP modes are ok but feel tacked on and are not going to keep players online for too long. All in all, I'm disappointed and would suggest a rental here.
  10. aguy
    Apr 10, 2008
    the scariest game ive ever played period. the level of emersion in the game is simply fantastic with a deeper combat system and improved forensics based puzzles this game is a significant improvement over condemned criminal origins. its not perfect however the game can be a little to dark at times making it hard to see whats going on in the game and the story is a little weak wth naff the scariest game ive ever played period. the level of emersion in the game is simply fantastic with a deeper combat system and improved forensics based puzzles this game is a significant improvement over condemned criminal origins. its not perfect however the game can be a little to dark at times making it hard to see whats going on in the game and the story is a little weak wth naff voice acting and bad character design. none of these problems should be deal breakers however and i would definitely recommend condemned 2 to anyone who likes a survival horror or fps style games Collapse
  11. ShannonL.
    Apr 8, 2008
    If you enjoyed the first COndemned then you should basically know what you are in for with this sequel - tense nail biting atmosphere combined with one of the darkest, most mature plots and scripts to be in a videogame, put with some of the most savage hand to hand/melee combat seen in a game to date. the plot gets a bit awkward toward the end but the ride is a hell of trip - if your a If you enjoyed the first COndemned then you should basically know what you are in for with this sequel - tense nail biting atmosphere combined with one of the darkest, most mature plots and scripts to be in a videogame, put with some of the most savage hand to hand/melee combat seen in a game to date. the plot gets a bit awkward toward the end but the ride is a hell of trip - if your a fan of horror/FPS/Fighting/CSI then do yourself a favor and pick it up! Expand
  12. FloreL.
    Mar 13, 2008
    The combat system is so deep, fresh and unique. This turned out to be everything I had hoped for and more. Every time I put the controller down I have to catch my breath as my heart is racing so fast.
  13. Adam
    Mar 15, 2008
    The Condemned series is by far the scariest survival horror series (in my opinion, of course) I've played.
  14. SteveB.
    Mar 19, 2008
    I've never been a huge fan of first person perspective games, however after reading some good things about this I picked it up and was pretty happy with what I found.. Overall I think there is a pretty steep learning curve for the combat and I get really annoyed when something is hitting me and I can't see it.. Which is why I don't like first person games to begin with but I've never been a huge fan of first person perspective games, however after reading some good things about this I picked it up and was pretty happy with what I found.. Overall I think there is a pretty steep learning curve for the combat and I get really annoyed when something is hitting me and I can't see it.. Which is why I don't like first person games to begin with but with some practice I found I could clear the zones and have fun while doing it.. I didn't get scared or find any parts that had me on the edge of my seat but it takes a lot to startle me in the first place.. the doll factory is probably the lvl that disturbed me the most.. Overall I'd say it's a better than average game and for first person fans it's probably a must buy.. I can only speak for myself though I can't say I regret buying it. Expand
  15. stevenidk
    Mar 6, 2008
    I can't belive u give it a 6 u all don't know good games when u see them this is the greatest game to come from the 360 it was the 1st game to come out 4 the 360 wow this game is a 10 all da way da less I give it is a 9.9 so u don't know games don't call your selfs gamers cuz u all anit if u think this game anit worth it
  16. ThatKid
    Apr 27, 2008
    Imagine having your face submerged beneath the rippling, crystal clear surface of a pristine river. Soothing, isn't it? This is very representative of the first half of the game. Refreshing and serene in it's quality. The game exudes a genuine creepiness in it's adeptly crafted atmosphere. It also boasts a combat system that is not only fun, but actually helps add to the Imagine having your face submerged beneath the rippling, crystal clear surface of a pristine river. Soothing, isn't it? This is very representative of the first half of the game. Refreshing and serene in it's quality. The game exudes a genuine creepiness in it's adeptly crafted atmosphere. It also boasts a combat system that is not only fun, but actually helps add to the horror of the situation by having you rely on your physical mettle, and not a 12-gauge. At first that is. Remember that incredibly tranquil river you were dipping your head into? Imagine a 300-lbs mammoth of a man is now forcibly holding your upper-body beneath the water. Your lungs unable to draw breath, panic ensues. Things are starting to fade. This is the latter half of the game. It basically nose-dives into a heaping pile of mediocrity. The once engaging combat has spiraled into a regular shoot-'em-up with superhuman powers sprinkled in (why?). Along with it goes the creepy atmosphere, and the plot... Well without spoiling anything the plot stumbles along on a peg-leg of failure, aided with a crutch of derivativeness. Expand
    Apr 3, 2008
    There is some real quality here. But in the end a major annoyance was that the difficulty was mainly from control issues or overwhelmingly disorienting visuals and not much skill. However, with the underling fighting mechanics that really shine sometimes its worth a play. And in the future this series could potentially turn out an unbelievable game.
  18. Gary
    Mar 26, 2009
    First half of the game: Awesome. Great melee combat, incredibly creepy and just pure win. Second half: awful. Now the focus is on weapons combat and the story starts making little to no sense and then turns into pure stupid. I find it hard to recommend this game but I also find it hard to forget about the great parts.
  19. SeanT.
    Mar 21, 2008
    This game is a lot of fun! Very intense and scary at times. It's starts off kind've slow but it really picks up once you get to the rundown apartment level. There were parts in this game that made me levitate off my seat from shock. The multiplayer isn't something fast-paced and frantic like COD4 of course but it's just as crazy and scary as the single player campaign. This game is a lot of fun! Very intense and scary at times. It's starts off kind've slow but it really picks up once you get to the rundown apartment level. There were parts in this game that made me levitate off my seat from shock. The multiplayer isn't something fast-paced and frantic like COD4 of course but it's just as crazy and scary as the single player campaign. It's alot of fun in multiplayer to take your time and hide in the shadows to attack other players and hear them scream. Expand
  20. MarkW
    Jun 27, 2008
    Weird, There are so many frustrating elements to this game but at the same I feel compelled to play it.
  21. jreb
    Jul 29, 2008
    I LOVE THIS GAME. Its totally immersive creepy and downright awesome. I was also really surprised that the multiplayer turned out to be great as well. It may not be as deep as COD4 but its fun and ORIGINAL (something that rarely happens anymore). My one complaint is with the story...It sort of reminds me of what Indigo Prophecy did in the sence that it goes all crazy sci-fi when I would I LOVE THIS GAME. Its totally immersive creepy and downright awesome. I was also really surprised that the multiplayer turned out to be great as well. It may not be as deep as COD4 but its fun and ORIGINAL (something that rarely happens anymore). My one complaint is with the story...It sort of reminds me of what Indigo Prophecy did in the sence that it goes all crazy sci-fi when I would much prefer that it was realistic. Fans of horror need to play it and the original or they will miss out on the best horror franchise this generation. Expand
  22. Jan 16, 2011
    Unfortunately this game is a case of one step forward and two steps back. While the combat has been improved, the environments and story have gown way downhill. To me the first condemned was about being alone with a serial killer in dilapidated old buildings, and this seems to be more about a huge cult conspiracy theory that stops being scary and starts being ridiculous. I will admit,Unfortunately this game is a case of one step forward and two steps back. While the combat has been improved, the environments and story have gown way downhill. To me the first condemned was about being alone with a serial killer in dilapidated old buildings, and this seems to be more about a huge cult conspiracy theory that stops being scary and starts being ridiculous. I will admit, there were some scary and interesting parts to this game, like the bowling alley and hotel, but everything else tries too hard to be scary and ends up coming across as uninspired. What is most disappointing about the game is that it starts with potential and you feel like, "hey this could be great" but it takes a nosedive about halfway in. Expand
  23. Oct 13, 2012
    I really didn't like the last part of the game because it explains everything but after i finished it i was glad i have played cause this game wasn't on my radar and it was a huge surprise. Graphics 8/10 Story 8/10 Game-play 8/10 Scenarios 9/10 Atmosphere 10/10
  24. Aug 24, 2011
    A very good game. dont pay attention to some ridiculous coments around here. There is a lot of dumbs this days.
  25. Mar 26, 2011
    Sweet baby Zeus. When I first played this game.. I just could not put the console down. It was just that great to begin with. The environment is pretty creepy but not as scary that most people aniticpate.. What more fun is that you do a bit of detective work that could put you on edge of your seat.
  26. Nov 21, 2011
    Having never really got into survival-horror type games (the original Resident Evil was to slow for me, Parasite Eve 2 felt too piddley, and Resident Evil 4 was a frustrated action game that wasn't any real fun until you played as the bird in the bonus missions) I donâ
  27. Feb 13, 2012
    This is frustrating, scary, dark and merciless. This game delivers exactly what the players are looking for in a title like this. The environment is crafted with experience and it's obviously made to scare and excite the players.
  28. Jun 25, 2013
    Horrifying imagery, sound, narrative elements, characters, and locales render "Condemned 2: Bloodshot" one of the most frightening games I have ever encountered.
  29. Dec 14, 2013
    This game is worth the time, effort and money, it can be played with your friends or alone and still be enjoyed, if you aren't a good fighter gamer you will struggle to finish the game and find yourself dieing endlessly. It would of been nice if this game had easier difficulties however is still quite good
  30. Aug 20, 2015
    Not as good as the first. This sequel is not as scary, and the story is not as good. There are big improvements in the combat system, but it still lacks refinement. The fighting can often be a pain in the rear, especially with those guys who scream at you. Yet this game deserves a sequel. I want to see the last piece of the story. Wrap it up, boys!

1. The melee combat is a unique system that works amazingly well in one on one combat. The disturbing and unsettling storyline will also please anyone looking for a “survival” horror game for the 360.
    A perfect example of how to make a sequel. Sega and Monolith have fixed everything that was wrong with the original and made it an all around better game. The entertaining story and genuinely creepy atmosphere is well worth the price of admission and the substantial story mode is satisfying and challenging.
  3. An unsettling horror-laden rollercoaster ride of a game, and possibly a contender for "best sequel of the year so far". Don't play it alone at night without a change of underwear!