Crackdown Xbox 360

8.0

1. ApocalypseBrown
    Mar 9, 2007
    Do me a favor!? Go and look at Metacritics review of Doom 3, then tell me the critics got that right? Doom 3 is far worse than Crackdown, but bwoy here is perfect rental material! Grand theft's in their prime smash this game and it is a pity, as I really wanted to like it! Shallow and too simplistic.
  2. WillS.
    Apr 28, 2007
    I think this game really really sucks
    the whole game is repetitive and when you are fighting against 50 guys and you are the only one there and you kill them all. That is just plain stupid. in real life those guys would kill u in a sinch. all you do is kill mob bosses, mexicans, japanese guys and russians. no real plot to the game either and no story at all it totally SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. PabloR.
    Aug 10, 2007
    This game.... Is so BAD!!!!! OMG! Like.. its so bad... i feel like playing something good to get its horribleness out of my mind.. Pathetic crap. The only reason it has a 2.. is cause of the graphics. Not even the halo beta can save it.
  4. Feb 28, 2011
    Boring and very repetitive. I do enjoy the open world aspect, but that is it. Driving around really is not too fun because the skill is annoying to upgrade. Every corner there is a group of gang members to shoot at you, and then you find out that there are like twenty more on the rooftops, all of which of rockets that always get you. GTA puts this game to shame. Worst Open World game IBoring and very repetitive. I do enjoy the open world aspect, but that is it. Driving around really is not too fun because the skill is annoying to upgrade. Every corner there is a group of gang members to shoot at you, and then you find out that there are like twenty more on the rooftops, all of which of rockets that always get you. GTA puts this game to shame. Worst Open World game I have ever played. Expand
  5. Jul 21, 2012
    Bad, tedious, nonsensical action game, with poor character development, dialogue and depth. Missions are overly repetitive. There is no plot, you basically just kill people. Being an open-ended game, one expect side-quest, and a bit of non-linear indulgence. Crackdown does not provide that and fails on so many levels. Your character is an overpowered brute, who can jump astronomicalBad, tedious, nonsensical action game, with poor character development, dialogue and depth. Missions are overly repetitive. There is no plot, you basically just kill people. Being an open-ended game, one expect side-quest, and a bit of non-linear indulgence. Crackdown does not provide that and fails on so many levels. Your character is an overpowered brute, who can jump astronomical heights and bleed excessively on higher levels. Then we have the orbs, my god who cares about the damn orbs, there are too many. It just seems that an inimitable game hasn't being produced in the 21st-century. When will the recycling end? Expand
  6. Sep 6, 2013
    Stupid fun where the less you think about what you're doing the better it its. I can see when this game was released that some of what you do would be innovative and fun, but in 2013 there are many games that do the same things better. If you want to climb buildings, play Assassin's Creed. If you want wide open kill fest, play GTA, if you want to drive madly through a city, play driverStupid fun where the less you think about what you're doing the better it its. I can see when this game was released that some of what you do would be innovative and fun, but in 2013 there are many games that do the same things better. If you want to climb buildings, play Assassin's Creed. If you want wide open kill fest, play GTA, if you want to drive madly through a city, play driver 3. I did have fun playing this game, but only when I forgot what other games I could be playing. Also, the ending is REALLY lame, and a bad ending turned a generous 6 into a deserved 4. Expand
  7. Jan 18, 2014
    I bought this game because I like cell shaded animation and the promise of being able to jump to the top of buildings but in reality I didn't play this game for very long as I found when you have leaped to the top of a building jumped down on a gang of unsuspecting victims while using the **** shooting mechanic, you have kind of done it all. Boring.

1. I’ll admit I was hooked for the first five hours, but as the game waned on, so did the entertainment of the game.
    Halo fans will be happy to hear this game also comes with an invitation to the Halo 3 multiplayer beta.
  3. A wonderful sandbox title that branches off from the "GTA" tree rather than feeding off it; when you set off a huge chain reaction of barrels, you’ll see the game "Saints Row" wished it was. When you climb to the top of the Agency HQ and peer down at the world, you’ll see the game "Just Cause" could never be. And every so often, you’ll see another moment of brilliance; a reminder of the game you want GTA IV to be.