Cyberball 2072 Xbox 360

• Release Date: Sep 5, 2007
7.9

1. khan800
    Sep 20, 2007
    I have to agree with Andyman, my favorite arcade game of all time, as well... but WHERE is the online vs.? Docking it 3 points for lack of that, plus the insane 'finish all 10 pages of Game-Breakers' achievement.
  2. EdT.
    Sep 4, 2007
    Hard to say what I think of this. I loved Cyberbal 2072... but I'd be more comfortable downloading this if someone could tell me whether there's any difference between this game and "Tournament" Cyberball 2072, which came out not too long afterwards. If there were any updates (other than the 4-person cabinet), I'd rather be playing the latest version of the game.
  3. Andyman
    Sep 6, 2007
    My favorite arcade game of all time, and it's made the trip to Live Arcade pretty well. The only downsides I noticed were some slight control issues (the analog stick doesn't translate the digital controls 100% perfect, and the d-pad just sucks) and the bizarre omission of access to the game's dip-switch settings (you only get to change the game timer, and it's already My favorite arcade game of all time, and it's made the trip to Live Arcade pretty well. The only downsides I noticed were some slight control issues (the analog stick doesn't translate the digital controls 100% perfect, and the d-pad just sucks) and the bizarre omission of access to the game's dip-switch settings (you only get to change the game timer, and it's already defaulted to the slowest setting, so there's no need to change it). Even so, this game just ROCKS on Xbox Live. Great stuff. Expand

1. Without the ability to compete against human opponents, this version of Cyberball 2072 is a completely useless waste.
    Cyberball 2072 holds up fairly well and the option to team up with a friend and take on some live humans would have made this a great arcade football alternative. As it stands, the game just isn't all there.
  3. American Football fans looking for a cheap retro fix will probably squeeze 400 points worth of fun out of Cyberball before déjà vu sets in, but the absence of any real multiplayer challenge means any amusement comes with a built-in expiry date, one that arrives sooner than you'd like. It's no Speedball, that's for sure.