Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements Xbox 360

• Also On: PC
7.0

1. JackJ.
    Feb 26, 2008
    This game is awful, it is an abomination of the pc version. The game is changed to the point where it should not be called the same thing, the levels and story are twisted and distorted from the pc version, which wasnt exactly a masterpiece, but was still clearly better than this trash.
  2. Jul 15, 2012
    While I remember this gaming being nothing more than garbage, you can actually see a few good sides to it. Don't get me wrong, it's combat consists of nothing of kicking enemies into spiked walls and the sea, or slashing down chandeliers, but it's still there. One thing I don't like is that the melee combat can be VERY irresponsive and highly delayed for a game made in 2008. But some ofWhile I remember this gaming being nothing more than garbage, you can actually see a few good sides to it. Don't get me wrong, it's combat consists of nothing of kicking enemies into spiked walls and the sea, or slashing down chandeliers, but it's still there. One thing I don't like is that the melee combat can be VERY irresponsive and highly delayed for a game made in 2008. But some of the gameplay is good, there's a great story and some nice action sequences.

Unfortunately some will be put off by its heavily outdated graphics and they won't age well, that's for sure. Character models look clunkier and environments less attractive than a game on the Playstation 1! But there are some good level designs and some nice songs throughout. I'd recommend the game for under £10, no more than $15.

1. Pelit (Finland)
    A well-polished remake of the excellent action RPG from PC. It is only due to the far too simplified and illogical character class system that the new version falls slightly behind the original. [Jan 2008]
  2. Games Master UK
    Just the combat would have been dumb fun. Sadly, too much clag gets in the way. [Feb 2008, p.58]
  3. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    It's just a bit shallow, and technically flawed with it: the frame-rate is nowhere near as solid as you'd expect from a game that looks only "all right" and the physics system is prone to craziness. Despite all the time in development, it lacks polish. [Feb 2008, p.96]