Dark Void Xbox 360

6.0

1. AlVoid
    Jan 20, 2010
    Was super excited about this one, turns out I should'nt have been. TO say this game is BAD is an understatment. Perhaps the worst game I've ever played...really it's that bad. If you buy this game then let me just say you are the biggest IDIOT ever!
  2. DwayneJ
    Jan 20, 2010
    I was really excited for this game...even pre-ordered it. Well I played it for about 3 hours. I cried...the flying mechanic is terrible, the story is crap, and really it had all this "potential"...but yeah don't pick this up. Even if your best friend is trying to sell you this game and you are just now reading the reviews on this site don't buy it. Unless if he's I was really excited for this game...even pre-ordered it. Well I played it for about 3 hours. I cried...the flying mechanic is terrible, the story is crap, and really it had all this "potential"...but yeah don't pick this up. Even if your best friend is trying to sell you this game and you are just now reading the reviews on this site don't buy it. Unless if he's sellin' it you for like a dollar then go ahead. But say NO!!! An then slap him for making such a terrible offer!!! Expand

It's just a damn shame that the nigh-amazing "The Rocketeer versus UFOs" premise crashes hard into "tepid Gears of Uncharted knock-off" ground.
  2. Dark Void’s single real achievement is the way it blends in-the-air and on-the-ground action without creating a horrible accident of compromise. While the game can be a lot of fun on a mechanical level, it’s not quite different enough to feel like a brand new experience, and there are enough minor-yet-noticeable problems that make it harder to appreciate the overall package.
  3. Dark Void can be summed up in just six words: so much potential, so much disappointment.