DARK Xbox 360

• Release Date: Jul 9, 2013
  • Also On: PC
4.1

1. Jul 9, 2013
    I don't usually make reviews, but, having played the game for over 5 hours now, I was baffled by the professional reviews and infuriated by M9ki score.
    Dark has what I would expect from a stealth game: It's fun to sneak around and find a way to kill without being spotted, all the upgrades seem powerful and useful and the level designs make it interesting to kill and run around.
    About the
    About the AI Eventually you actually memorize their movements but if the enemies didnt follow SOME kind of pattern, it would be impossible to come up with a plan of action.
    This game is not as awesome as hitman nor as complex as splinter cell, but I'd recommend this one to anyone who enjoyed those games.
  2. Aug 25, 2013
    D4RK is unique in simply its setting, with vampires being a massively untapped market in today's popular media. The game blends perfectly stealthy, nerve-racking moments with high octane teleporation gun battles.

Sowing together these game mechanics is an engaging storyline, rife with twists and devoid of any clichés. As the story progresses, I felt a genuine intrigue as to what the outcome of the thrilling story of Eric bane's new life as a vampire.
  3. Jul 9, 2013
    M9ki its people like you who ruin a games honest score. You cant even spell, you dont make sense. It makes me so mad, thats why I dont rely on these reviews anymore, so many times have I played a great game that has been rated 60 or less.

As far as the game DARK goes, its not that bad. They tried to do something a little different here and I commend them for that. I always like a game that is different because it is refreshing from all the sandbox action, fps, gta style games that I get so sick of. Just like REMEMBER ME and THE LAST OF US, although this game isnt on their level (Remember me was way underrated).

My honest score would be a 7 but I have to wash out that ignorant review. Pick it up if you want to try something a little out of the ordinary. Can be boring at times, but so can a lot of these masterpieces sitting in my collection. Its out for 50 dollars and if you cant swing that wait a few days try it used and return it if you dont like it. For me, i was excited to try it so I did. I wasnt upset with my buy by any means.

1. Oct 20, 2013
    With a lack of both polish and ambition, Dark will never be anything but an also-ran. As a budget title it's a passable entry-level stealth game, but there's not enough here to justify recommending it when there are so many superior games in the genre. When a game's best selling points are that the stealth is predictable and that the player is a vampire, something has gone terribly wrong.
  2. Aug 28, 2013
    Dark's concept is totally out of line, and its technical issues are not helping it. Sometimes, a good theme occurs, but its bad gaming mechanics tread in the game quickly. It's bad as a stealth-action game. It's even worse as a vampire title.
  3. Aug 27, 2013
    Dark is a complete failure. The game has poor storytelling, repetitive gameplay and poor visuals. The picture of a video game to be avoided.