de Blob 2 Xbox 360

7.5

There are no negative user reviews yet.

1. Apr 25, 2011
    I had no real knowledge or expectations going into this review, yet de Blob 2 proved to be one of the more unsuspecting success stories to jumpstart 2011. Kids of all ages will adore the characters and the colorful and moderately challenging gameplay, while parents can rest assured in a family-friendly experience that they won't mind participating in with the fun and non-intrusive co-op mode or even playing themselves once the kids are in bed.
  2. Apr 7, 2011
    Albeit initially bland, the game soon turns into a challenging and charming platform game. The 2D sequences cause nostalgia, and the game as a whole is thoroughly well designed. The few problems – especially the annoying music – are not enough to describe De Blob 2 as anything but a great game.
  3. Apr 6, 2011
    I was surprised by how much fun I had with De Blob 2, considering I had never played the first. It's catchy, easy to pick up, and pleasing enough to the eyes and ears to continue playing for hours at a time. It's not without flaws, however, including some niggling camera complaints and the checkpoint system that gets worse the further you play. Still, while these do affect the end result, it's hard not to recommend the game to someone who enjoys a light, color-filled platformer to spend time on.