de Blob 2 Xbox 360

7.5

1. Feb 19, 2013
    A pretty fun game considering how simple the premise is. To be honest I didn't expect anything above average for this game, but surprisingly I will say it's decent. It does get a little repetitive though and a little boring towards the end with some insane difficulty spikes that come out of nowhere. Overall: A fun little game that is worthy a go (at budget.)
  2. May 21, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It's just a charming and fairly straightforward platformer that wears its all-ages appeal on its kaleidoscopic sleeve. Everything is bubbly and bright and freewheeling and the gameplay is largely very good. Expand
  3. Mar 6, 2011
    This game looks amazing,and the music is cool. It's just everything else that sucks. So sad!! I was so hoping good for this game. The gameplay is just awful. The levels are repetitive, and there is really only one thing to do, which is paint, which gets really boring really quick. I kind of liked the first game, but I'm really disappointed that they don't do more with the game in number 2.This game looks amazing,and the music is cool. It's just everything else that sucks. So sad!! I was so hoping good for this game. The gameplay is just awful. The levels are repetitive, and there is really only one thing to do, which is paint, which gets really boring really quick. I kind of liked the first game, but I'm really disappointed that they don't do more with the game in number 2. None of the problems for number one go away. Why is the game on a timer? WHY? It doesn't make for me any sense? The saving system is also very bad. It made my kids upset, and they don't want to play anymore. They don't like the two players either. It's not fun for them. It is too hard for my kids, and too easy/boring for me. Such a shame! I can hope number three will fix this problems with the saving and such, but they don't make any effort in number two to fix it, I'm not waiting to find out. Expand

1. Apr 25, 2011
    I had no real knowledge or expectations going into this review, yet de Blob 2 proved to be one of the more unsuspecting success stories to jumpstart 2011. Kids of all ages will adore the characters and the colorful and moderately challenging gameplay, while parents can rest assured in a family-friendly experience that they won't mind participating in with the fun and non-intrusive co-op mode or even playing themselves once the kids are in bed.
  2. Apr 7, 2011
    Albeit initially bland, the game soon turns into a challenging and charming platform game. The 2D sequences cause nostalgia, and the game as a whole is thoroughly well designed. The few problems – especially the annoying music – are not enough to describe De Blob 2 as anything but a great game.
  3. Apr 6, 2011
    I was surprised by how much fun I had with De Blob 2, considering I had never played the first. It's catchy, easy to pick up, and pleasing enough to the eyes and ears to continue playing for hours at a time. It's not without flaws, however, including some niggling camera complaints and the checkpoint system that gets worse the further you play. Still, while these do affect the end result, it's hard not to recommend the game to someone who enjoys a light, color-filled platformer to spend time on.