JackH.Dec 30, 2006Lacks gameplay but the women are the gorgeous and make it worth the buy.
MarcusNestorOct 27, 2006'Dead or Alive: Xtreme 2' features all your favourite DOA girls, scantily clad and ready to battle it out in the tropical waters of Zack's Island. Race high performance personal watercrafts, compete in assorted and alluring activities, sunbathe on white sand beaches, and go all-in at Zack's Casino. Choose your own adventure on Zack's Island and play at your own leisure in this non-linear, incredibly beautiful, sequel of life in paradise.
An Island of Adventure Awaits: Zack's Island boasts a plethora of activities including:
- Personal Water Craft (PWC) Races: Race around Zack's Island for the best times or compete against others on your high performance PWC.
- Beach Volleyball: Dig in and battle it out against your opponents in the sand as you revisit this retooled volleyball favourite.
- Water Slider: Grab your tube and hang on tight as you careen down this wild water slide.
- Rope Pulling: Create a splash as you balance precariously on a floating platform in the pool while playing tug-of-war with your opponent.
- Hip Wrestling: Face back-to-back and cheek-to-cheek with your opponent as you attempt to bump each other off of the platform and into the pool using only your hips.
- Hopping Game: Return to the pool in this Xtreme favourite as you nimbly hop from one end of the pool to the other across the wobbly, floating platforms.
- Beach Flag: Race your opponent across the white sand beaches and be the first to capture the flag.
- Zack's Casino: Don your evening attire and revisit Zack's Casino which now features even more games.
Numerous Swimsuits and Accessories: Deck out the DOA girls in an abundance of all new swimsuits and accessories. Collect all the swimsuits and items to fully customize your island experience.
Breathtakingly Beautiful Graphics: Team Ninja has once again set the standard for beautifully rendered graphics in this sequel, showcasing the power and potential of the Xbox 360.
Online Play: Compete on Xbox Live in some hardcore versus action! It just wouldn't be DOA if you couldn't play with each other!
liefang kick ass!!!!… Expand
JoeT.May 29, 2007This game may not be the best to play but the reason this game gets a nine is for the obvious reason. the certain AREA :) on the charachter makes the game quite enjoyable but for all you weirdos just remember they are NOT real.
ACE5Nov 14, 2006I liked the last one and I like this one. I believe people review this game poorly because they don't know how to review it. This game was never meant to be judged like other games. This game is about a stress free gaming environment, where you can play the game without worrying too much about anything. Which is why it is considered a vacation game. If you are looking for something for you to get hooked on, and loose sleep over, then you would dislike this game. But if you want a game that has your favorite characters, in a place that you wouldn't mind taking a trip to, with some cool mini-games, then this game is for you. People who review games shouldn't take things so seriously, and try to judge something based on what's expected, and just judge it for what it's meant to be. I did, which is why I gave it a 9.… Expand
Dead or Alive: Xtreme 2 is what happens when you tinker too much with a perfect formula -- and not in the name of improvement. This is the Dead or Alive that, quite frankly, critics of Team Ninja have been hoping for -- a soulless, poorly executed title slathered in truly shameless fan service that not even those who would use it for dirty deeds could force themselves to sit through. It's as ridiculous as the individual breast physics that it entails.