Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 Xbox 360

• Release Date: Nov 13, 2006
6.7

1. JackH.
    Dec 30, 2006
    Lacks gameplay but the women are the gorgeous and make it worth the buy.
  2. Mar 26, 2014
    What you have here ladies and gentlemen is video game perfection here I mean 10 outta 10. I mean the concept is just amazing This should go down as the best game of all time. It's all about the art for me, one of my all time favorites. Be sure to pick it up, it is a major recommendation and you will not regret when you consider the very cheap price. It has everything you want in a videoWhat you have here ladies and gentlemen is video game perfection here I mean 10 outta 10. I mean the concept is just amazing This should go down as the best game of all time. It's all about the art for me, one of my all time favorites. Be sure to pick it up, it is a major recommendation and you will not regret when you consider the very cheap price. It has everything you want in a video game beautiful environments and landscapes, solid gameplay and incredible athletes. This is one hell of a sequel now we just have to wait for the third game which I am happy to say should be released this year. In summary and in all serious this game is alot more fun than most of you think it lacks a story really but did it really need one not really, it is a really cheap game easy to find if you look in the right places and so much fun plus the soundtrack overall is also good featuring artists such as Inner Circle, Baha Men, Big Mountain, Janet Kay and even Bob Marley so you will be greeted to some very relaxing music whilst you play through some of the various mini games. When it comes to the mini games most are good the only one I did not like was flag race but it does not hurt the game in anyway, I really enjoyed pool jump and tug of war. There are also various casino games that you can play and all work well. This is not a game for everyone, the serious gamer would not take one look at it but if you are a very casual gamer such as myself you will pretty much play anything if you look at my other reviews you see they are all 10/10 and that is because I dont nit pick everything I just get down to the enjoyment factor and the factor is high for this game so take the time to check it out you wont regret it. Expand
  3. MarcusNestor
    Oct 27, 2006
    'Dead or Alive: Xtreme 2' features all your favourite DOA girls, scantily clad and ready to battle it out in the tropical waters of Zack's Island. Race high performance personal watercrafts, compete in assorted and alluring activities, sunbathe on white sand beaches, and go all-in at Zack's Casino. Choose your own adventure on Zack's Island and play at your own'Dead or Alive: Xtreme 2' features all your favourite DOA girls, scantily clad and ready to battle it out in the tropical waters of Zack's Island. Race high performance personal watercrafts, compete in assorted and alluring activities, sunbathe on white sand beaches, and go all-in at Zack's Casino. Choose your own adventure on Zack's Island and play at your own leisure in this non-linear, incredibly beautiful, sequel of life in paradise.
    Features
    An Island of Adventure Awaits: Zack's Island boasts a plethora of activities including:
    - Personal Water Craft (PWC) Races: Race around Zack's Island for the best times or compete against others on your high performance PWC.
    - Beach Volleyball: Dig in and battle it out against your opponents in the sand as you revisit this retooled volleyball favourite.
    - Water Slider: Grab your tube and hang on tight as you careen down this wild water slide.
    - Rope Pulling: Create a splash as you balance precariously on a floating platform in the pool while playing tug-of-war with your opponent.
    - Hip Wrestling: Face back-to-back and cheek-to-cheek with your opponent as you attempt to bump each other off of the platform and into the pool using only your hips.
    - Hopping Game: Return to the pool in this Xtreme favourite as you nimbly hop from one end of the pool to the other across the wobbly, floating platforms.
    - Beach Flag: Race your opponent across the white sand beaches and be the first to capture the flag.
    - Zack's Casino: Don your evening attire and revisit Zack's Casino which now features even more games.
    Numerous Swimsuits and Accessories: Deck out the DOA girls in an abundance of all new swimsuits and accessories. Collect all the swimsuits and items to fully customize your island experience.
    Breathtakingly Beautiful Graphics: Team Ninja has once again set the standard for beautifully rendered graphics in this sequel, showcasing the power and potential of the Xbox 360.
    Online Play: Compete on Xbox Live in some hardcore versus action! It just wouldn't be DOA if you couldn't play with each other!
    liefang kick ass!!!!
  4. JoeT.
    May 29, 2007
    This game may not be the best to play but the reason this game gets a nine is for the obvious reason. the certain AREA :) on the charachter makes the game quite enjoyable but for all you weirdos just remember they are NOT real.
  5. Cyk0h
    Dec 6, 2006
    I good deal more prurient than the first edition, DoAX2 delivers on many of the promises envisioned for DoAXBV. For fans of the first, of the DoA series, or of scantily-clad beauties, it is a recommended buy. Detracting from full score are many shortcomings which have been covered elsewhere, such as highly unrealistic breast physics, difficulty of most of the mini-games, and attention to I good deal more prurient than the first edition, DoAX2 delivers on many of the promises envisioned for DoAXBV. For fans of the first, of the DoA series, or of scantily-clad beauties, it is a recommended buy. Detracting from full score are many shortcomings which have been covered elsewhere, such as highly unrealistic breast physics, difficulty of most of the mini-games, and attention to detail in some scenes. To me, it seems a bit rushed compared to the first. While it is a beautifully rendered game, it is highly frustrating at times. And if you are expecting to boost your gamer score on XBox Live, look elsewhere! The achievements here are NOT for the faint of heart. Expand
  6. ACE5
    Nov 14, 2006
    I liked the last one and I like this one. I believe people review this game poorly because they don't know how to review it. This game was never meant to be judged like other games. This game is about a stress free gaming environment, where you can play the game without worrying too much about anything. Which is why it is considered a vacation game. If you are looking for something I liked the last one and I like this one. I believe people review this game poorly because they don't know how to review it. This game was never meant to be judged like other games. This game is about a stress free gaming environment, where you can play the game without worrying too much about anything. Which is why it is considered a vacation game. If you are looking for something for you to get hooked on, and loose sleep over, then you would dislike this game. But if you want a game that has your favorite characters, in a place that you wouldn't mind taking a trip to, with some cool mini-games, then this game is for you. People who review games shouldn't take things so seriously, and try to judge something based on what's expected, and just judge it for what it's meant to be. I did, which is why I gave it a 9. Expand

1. A nice game to look at in areas, but not overly fun to play. Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 is worth a rent to see what Team Ninja can do in the high-def age, but I won't be adding this one to my collection.
    Dead or Alive: Xtreme 2 is what happens when you tinker too much with a perfect formula -- and not in the name of improvement. This is the Dead or Alive that, quite frankly, critics of Team Ninja have been hoping for -- a soulless, poorly executed title slathered in truly shameless fan service that not even those who would use it for dirty deeds could force themselves to sit through. It's as ridiculous as the individual breast physics that it entails.
    Although the visuals are nice and there isn't a better game out there for ogling digital women, the new mini-games are a poor excuse for added gameplay and too much of the first game was recycled.