• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Dec 27, 2010
7.0

1. Jan 23, 2011
    keeps the feel of Dead rising 2 and it feels great with co-op and great graphics one downside is that its too short then again lots of replayability with achevements
  2. Dec 27, 2010
    I have really be anticipating this game and my hopes were not shattered. Case West is a sequel to DR2 which tells the story of Frank West and Chuck Greene. They rescue survivors, kill guards and ultimately, survive. The game ends with question marks all over your head. Is there going to be Dead Rising 3? Is the game canon? Let's wait and see.
  3. Mar 13, 2011
    After Case Zero I was expecting another fantastic downloadable game, and I wasn't disappointed, the story is fantastic, and the co-op is excellent, and it may be short but the high replay value makes up for this, and the few new gameplay changes and new weapons are a blast, my only complaint is that there isn't any quest marker for finding survivors so you'll have to find them at randomAfter Case Zero I was expecting another fantastic downloadable game, and I wasn't disappointed, the story is fantastic, and the co-op is excellent, and it may be short but the high replay value makes up for this, and the few new gameplay changes and new weapons are a blast, my only complaint is that there isn't any quest marker for finding survivors so you'll have to find them at random which isn't that bad but I find it a little annoying, but if you loved Dead Rising 2: Case Zero and Dead Rising 2 you'll love this. Expand
  4. Sep 8, 2012
    Great DLC that I really enjoyed playing. Extremely fun co-op, lots of weapons and outfits, great graphics, a good short story, and chuck and frank are both amazing characters. It's but sweet addition to an already great game. Highly recommend:)
  5. Jan 16, 2013
    Case Zero is short simple and fun. The new weapons are a joy, and the Camera fits right back in where it should be. My only problems are that this game follows the second best ending(A) and not the True ending(S). If this is what is cannon then boy did they mess up there, but other then that gripe, this is an enjoyable zombie romp that does it's best to bring together the 2 games further.

1. Excellent value standalone game - best played by Dead Rising fans (new and old) in co-op. [Apr 2011, p.121]
  2. Jan 31, 2011
    This new DLC does not succeed in becoming a must have for every gamer out there and case west ends up being reccomended just to Dead Rising hardcore fans.
  3. Jan 28, 2011
    You can't get enough of zombie-smashing and this expansion is well worth your money.