7.4

1. Jun 25, 2013
    I played this game for about an hour and even that was hard to do. Everything in this game feels so effortless and cheap so far. Camera is choppy and annoying. The combat is extremely slow paced and boring. I was running around aimlessly picking up "points' for upgrades which were lame. I understand that Deadpool is a sarcastic comedian in his own mind. This game takes it a little far. Almost everything Deadpool says in this game makes me want to turn it off. It's just not funny. To me if a game does not captivate me in the first hour then it's not worth my time. I feel this game is not worth my time. I give this game a 3/10. Collapse
  2. Jun 25, 2013
    Borderline shovelware tripe with simplistic, uninspired gameplay, ugly visuals and repetitive levels. The game's much-touted humor is very rarely witty, mostly falling flat on its face. Oddly, Deadpool's 4th-wall breaking antics more than once make fun of the game's paltry budget and tiresome clichés, a fact which helps precious little in making the whole ordeal any more bearable.
  3. Jun 26, 2013
    lol, look at all those developers using generic nicknames praising this and giving it a high score.

It's one of the worst games of this year, the graphics are ugly and lifeless, the gameplay is outdated and extremely boring, the story is not even funny because it tries too hard to be funny, just like anything Daniel Way ever did with Deadpool.
  4. Jun 27, 2013
    This game is so bad it makes me make a review to save you some money. i give him a 1/10 because of the "talk to my d*ck" joke. Just, keep it far away from you.
  5. Jun 28, 2013
    I have never heard of Deadpool before my friend kept on talking about it, so i decided to buy the game, and I immediately regretted the decision The comedy in the game is crap and would only entertain 10 year olds. Gameplay is just X, X, X, Y, Y ,Y, over and over again. Boring IMO. Don't get it whatsoever.
  6. Feb 4, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Very disappointing game. I really don't have issue with anything other than the gameplay. Wildly incompetent release. Attack animations for enemies are immune to damage, while your attack animations are not. Many times you will die mid Overdrive, while your enemies will be kept from dying by performing their attack subroutine. Especially Mr. Sinister. I knew the game had problems when they went out of the way to tell you that you can be hurt while jumping, which is this gamer's first instinct. The endgame really displays the cheapness and amateurish execution of the enemies. They actually recycle enemies you have already beaten just to pad the game out. Then they pile on wave after wave of Sinisters, again showing their complete lack of care as to how the game plays itself out. Shockingly bad game. I wonder if the Activision team knew they were going to get laid off, and basically just tried to sabotage the game. I will take a long, hard look at High Moon Studios before I EVER buy anything else they are concerned with. Anyone who gives this P.O.S. over a 5 is either a plant, a hopeless fanboy, or they didn't bother to play the game all the way through. Expand
  7. Jul 6, 2013
    This game I was looking forward to for a very long time, But when I saw the game play I was very put off. I then decided to buy the game. I laughed a lot at the beginning but then the game introduced me to combat.It was boring and repetitive again and again, and I thought I am not playing through this garbage.And personally I didn't enjoy the comedy. This game in my opinion is awful.
  8. Jan 24, 2014
    deadpool,is a funny game but the humor masks a flawed gaming experience the enemy types are the same the gunfire is flawed the combat feels unfinished and the upgrade system is odd you have to upgrade the weapons before the character upgrade and the game is too short.
  9. Jun 25, 2013

A hero that fits in no pigeon-hole, of the video game that prays to the pigeon-holes. Run up headlong, and maybe you are going to be relatively satisfied. [Issue#232]
  2. Sep 17, 2013
    This game is repetitive, with boring level design and a camera which doesn’t want to work. Deadpool is a great character with a lot charisma and humour, but he tries too hard to be really funny.
  3. Sep 10, 2013
    Deadpool is an action game that tries very hard to make fun of the game medium. Sometimes it is very funny while other times it is not. Gameplay-wise Deadpool manages to be pretty standard stuff but it is rather evident that it should’ve needed more time in development.