7.4

1. Aug 21, 2013
    I'm tired of games that take themselves too seriously. i just got Splinter Cell Blacklist and it takes itself way too seriously. It's dope, but too serious. This game on the other hand has all the visual and narrative and gameplay elements you need but it's freaking hilarious as well.
  2. Jun 26, 2013
    High Moon has a great history of games, I loved Transformers War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron, they did an awesome job turning Transformers G1 into a game, the Bourne surpremecy game was good too. Once I heard they were making Deadpool for the next game I was really looking forward to it, I've had so much fun playing their previous game. Well................ Deadpool is hilarious,High Moon has a great history of games, I loved Transformers War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron, they did an awesome job turning Transformers G1 into a game, the Bourne surpremecy game was good too. Once I heard they were making Deadpool for the next game I was really looking forward to it, I've had so much fun playing their previous game. Well................ Deadpool is hilarious, the graphics are ok, the voicework is outstanding, there is so much dialog in the game, at some points you can do the same thing over and over and you will hear 10 different things. the gameplay is button smashing with some gun play. the camera can take some getting used to but is not bad at all. I put this between a must buy or at least rent. I'm having so much fun right now with it Expand
  3. Jul 29, 2013
    For what this game has aimed to do, it has succeeded unbelievably well. Since anything else is really just a matter of the player's taste, isn't that what every game should be scored on?
  4. Aug 1, 2013
    I seriously could not get enough of this game, after seeing dead pool in the the spider man video game where all the different time lines interact. I could not stop laughing. I can't really complain about the repetitiveness. The sense of humor and different jokes along with the humorous hot tub scene that turned out to be fake. The Boss fight was intense and then to finish the job the wayI seriously could not get enough of this game, after seeing dead pool in the the spider man video game where all the different time lines interact. I could not stop laughing. I can't really complain about the repetitiveness. The sense of humor and different jokes along with the humorous hot tub scene that turned out to be fake. The Boss fight was intense and then to finish the job the way they did was hilarious! I seriously loved this game and hope you make another one or some DLC!! Expand
  5. Jun 26, 2013
    Amazing, Hilarious Wish Combat in Marvel Heroes was like the combat in this game. very fun! I am really enjoying it, I would have bought it even if it were 59.99 and would have enjoyed it just as much.
  6. Jun 25, 2013
    Although this game has flaws- oh wait, I don't care, I couldn't stop laughing, and I am having hell of a good time, so you know what? It deserves a 10/10!
  7. Dec 2, 2013
    While I have yet to complete the story, it has earned a 10/10 from me. While the campaign isn't the most solid in the world, that's not the point. The point is simply Deadpool. Anyone who is a fan of Deadpool knows that story lines and scripts don't roll well with him and he's gonna do whatever the heck he feels like doing.
  8. Jun 25, 2013
    This is to counteract people who are rating it 0 when they didn't even play the game yet. This game is fun for any deadpool fan and i would personally give it 8/10 if there wasn't any of those trolls
  9. Jun 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game was a break through for forth-wall comedy. Literally the funniest game I have played since Duke Nukem. I had never heard of Deadpool before this and now I want all his comics forever!!!1! Expand
  10. Jun 28, 2013
    This isn't a Deadpool Game, this is a DEADPOOL game. The Deadpool is the important part. This isn't gonna revolutionize gaming, it's a faithful gaming adaptation of a popular character. You're either into that or you're not.
  11. Jun 29, 2013
    I give this a 8/10, but to counteract the humorless PC police drones and people who never played it giving it a 0, I give it a 10.
    First it was $49.99. Second it never claimed once to have innovative gameplay. Read previews before buying to learn what to expect. It was fun cutting and shooting up a ton of enemies and the HUMOR IS GREAT!!! Upgrades are cool too.
    I found myself laughing

I found myself laughing the whole time. NOT For the stick up their Politically correct crowd though. This game has jokes 4th wall style when it runs out of budget(won't say more but it's funny) jokes on your playing skill, hell jokes on everything!

I'd definitely recommend this to people who want to be entertained and laugh but don't expect this to be the greatest game ever made graphics wide.

Ignore the fools and overly sensitive gaming press with their white knighting and try this game! At least rent it. You will have a great time. Think Spaceballs meets American Pie meets the Xmen origins wolverine game(I think this is more fun than that.)
  12. Jul 1, 2013
    I don't think I've had as much fun with a game since ever! I highly advise purchasing it. The graphics, however out of date they seem are no problem and is something I can brush off, as a Deadpool fan, this is something I have enjoyed incredibly.
  13. Jul 12, 2013
    This game is real funny. I have a bad sense of humor, it could just be me. The storyline (which i wont spoil) is great too. Deadpool has to be one of my favorite comics ever, with a good humor, and High Moon did a good job copying the humor from the comics to the game.
  14. Jul 23, 2013
    The game is a blast, i enjoyed it a lot, and laughed so much. I guess people that don't like it have no sens of humor at all. This is one of the best games i played in moths and had so much fun doing it. I recommend it to any comic fan.
  15. Dec 3, 2013
    This game is so freaking HILARIOUS, I love it, my only concern is that I'm half of the game in a day, and maybe about hard mode, it's so hard it's frustrating sometimes, but an overall good game, bloody, dirty mouth and funny as hell, I LOVE IT
  16. May 1, 2014
    Wonderful game. Funny, gory, over-the-top, and down right inappropriate-what a Deadpool game should be. The upgrading system was simple and awesome, the different game types gives it a change of pace, and the humor made up for the short length of the game. I think there should be some more features that give it a better re-play value, but that's the only complaint. Cant wait for the sequel!!
  17. Apr 24, 2015
    Yes i am scoring it a 10 because it is one of the funniest games i have ever played. The gameplay might not be innovative but who gives a ****. It is a lot of fun and i would love a sequel.
  18. Aug 1, 2013
    Best parts to the game is the story and humor which for me story is a must have nothing else compares. Humor in this kind of game is also one of the most important things and they nail it hard! Graphics were fun and exciting. I found no bugs in my play through and honestly I can't complain I just enjoyed it.
  19. Jun 25, 2013
    Everyone should have known Deadpool wouldn't be revolutionary but it's still one hell of a funny game and just a fun game. It has everything that will entertain any Deadpool fan.
  20. Jun 29, 2013
    First five friggin' minutes I watched on YouTube...FIRST FIVE MINUTES AND I FELL IN LOVE! Deadpool calls his own voice actor, and before hanging up, he says "Well, f**k you, Nolan!" Sorry, but this game has made me laugh so hard and I'm barely an hour into it!
  21. Jun 26, 2013
    This game is HILARIOUS!!!. it is absolutely deadpool at his best/ every five minutes I laugh. there are a few noticeable bugs but they don't ruin the experience of the game. for every deadpool fan it's a must buy, but if you are looking for just some funny good time this is also for you. the only people who should not buy this are those who are looking for a hardcore action game.
    P.S.
    P.S. Chris Nolan is voicing deadpool in the most funny way possible.
  22. Jul 1, 2013
    deadpool is right his game is awesome! its hilarious all the way through. the combat is solid but not anything special and the graphics are nice looking with some good details especially in the character models, but the real draw here is the comedy and deadpool himself of course. this is by far one of the funniest games ive ever played. the story is barely there, the game is linear, combatdeadpool is right his game is awesome! its hilarious all the way through. the combat is solid but not anything special and the graphics are nice looking with some good details especially in the character models, but the real draw here is the comedy and deadpool himself of course. this is by far one of the funniest games ive ever played. the story is barely there, the game is linear, combat is nothing new, but there are too many serious games out there while this game is just a immature mindless hilarious over the top hell of a good time! im very glad i gave this game a shot! Deadpool rulezzz!! Expand
  23. Jun 26, 2013
    Absolutely stunning game. The comedy is spot on for the character, it has tons of marvel references and randomness that do justice to the name of Deadpool. Gameplay is fairly well for a hack-n-slash not quite on the level of devil may cry or God of War but carries it's own challenges none the less and has a ton of upgrades to work towards (though you should be able to accomplish most in aAbsolutely stunning game. The comedy is spot on for the character, it has tons of marvel references and randomness that do justice to the name of Deadpool. Gameplay is fairly well for a hack-n-slash not quite on the level of devil may cry or God of War but carries it's own challenges none the less and has a ton of upgrades to work towards (though you should be able to accomplish most in a single playthrough). The story is long enough to be enjoyable and the challenge mode is just that, challenging. I certainly wish for the price tag that we could have gotten a multi-player but I don't regret my choice.

Don't confuse this however, this is not for those that:
    A) Don't like hack-n-slash
    or B) Aren't into the kind of humor Deadpool brings to the table (as it never stops and the game is bursting at the seems with it).
  24. Jun 25, 2013
    The achievement with the pancakes was the moment when I realized this game was amazing. My literal quote was, "Oh my God *laughter*, he made like a thousand pancakes!". Cue the achievement: I'm Expecting Company Make a Thousand Pancakes." Brilliant, simply brilliant.
    And about the graphics...well, every game can't look like Bioshock Infinite on Ultra Max settings, alright? They're good enough, and they're not terrible, so I'm happy. The combat is very fluid and bloody, like X-Men Origins: Wolverine. On the plus side, it's a full M-rated title, so no holds barred on the good stuff!
  25. Jun 26, 2013
    I expected crap, I got an original masterpiece. As someone who plays almost everything that comes out, I highly recommend this game.

Featuring 8bit, 2.5d side-scrolling and a deeply unique story. It's hilarious, well-balance, and very fun to play. My only warning would be that it's around the size of a Call of Duty game, which to my mind makes it quite short (around 6 hours long).

My only warning would be that it's around the size of a Call of Duty game, which to my mind makes it quite short (around 6 hours long). Still, one of the best games of the year thus far.
  26. Jul 14, 2013
    really, really good laugh material, and the game makes you have a really good time. a REAL GAME, with fun and pleasure. the 10 is out because of the overseen game-play and the non-re-playability.
  27. Jul 24, 2013
    For anyone who has bought a minimum of 30 Deadpool comics, is an X-men comics fan and has an affinity for varying styles of gameplay...this game is the If you really enjoy it and participate in an the goofy events(ie flirting with every girl at the party and dancing)this game spews out achievements. I've read several reviews that have stated a dislike of the minigames...and they alsoFor anyone who has bought a minimum of 30 Deadpool comics, is an X-men comics fan and has an affinity for varying styles of gameplay...this game is the If you really enjoy it and participate in an the goofy events(ie flirting with every girl at the party and dancing)this game spews out achievements. I've read several reviews that have stated a dislike of the minigames...and they also claim it is too repetitive! That justs seems wacky to me being that the minigames break up the endless killing and are loads of fun. This game is a brilliant homage to the Deadpool character and I for one can't imagine how they could have done abetter job. Deadpool obviously isn't for everyone(Call of Duty people...why don't they just join the marines?!) but for a true fun loving Deadpool fan this is where it's at! If you don't know about Deadpool pick up a compilation book at your local library and if you love em, definately give this game a try. If you don't know anything about Deadpool you won't get the 10gillion references made. If you don't like Deadpool then just go back to playing Call of Duty. Expand
  28. Aug 8, 2013
    This was a fantastic game. It truly captured the character we love unsurprising, given that Daniel Way wrote the script!). A great story, superb voice acting and genuine laughs. I found the gameplay to be almost always entertaining and highly recommend this game! Here's hoping for a sequel!
  29. Aug 29, 2013
    The character is awesome to play and the gameplay solid fun. It combines rather general TPS with some fantastically weird gameplay components. The story concept is cool but not new, it has already been explored in Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard. What is unique is the character, Deadpool, and the attention given to his personality. He is psychotic, weird, funny, crazy, dramatic, andThe character is awesome to play and the gameplay solid fun. It combines rather general TPS with some fantastically weird gameplay components. The story concept is cool but not new, it has already been explored in Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard. What is unique is the character, Deadpool, and the attention given to his personality. He is psychotic, weird, funny, crazy, dramatic, and other many other things. The other characters in the game are equally funny, you keep looking for the next weirdness to happen as you play along. The humour and weirdness is what gets me in this game. Everything is over the top. With solid TPS gameplay and awesome characters this game is worth a purchase. Expand
  30. Aug 28, 2013
    God..I really dont undertand these critics that were expecting to deadpool to be a Revolution.The game is exactly what I was expecting,and GOD is it good! Funny,dinamic and brutal,this is the deadpool experience that fans were waiting.Of course that if it had more content,more alternate clothes,collectables(like de comics in the amazing spider man game),it would be good,but the game still awesome.
  31. Sep 4, 2013
    Deadpool wont go down as an amazing game but it will go down as an amazingly fun experience. If you've ever played a third person shoot em up/beat em up game, you've kinda played deadpool. The thing that sets it apart is everything else about the game. Normally its the gameplay that has more sway on a game review but those games aren't deadpool. The humour, the storyline, the voice acting,Deadpool wont go down as an amazing game but it will go down as an amazingly fun experience. If you've ever played a third person shoot em up/beat em up game, you've kinda played deadpool. The thing that sets it apart is everything else about the game. Normally its the gameplay that has more sway on a game review but those games aren't deadpool. The humour, the storyline, the voice acting, the violence, the environment, and the other marvel tie-ins TOTALLY over shadow any of the flaws. Those flaws to me being the lack of post game content and the lack of diversity in enemies. Outside of that...I was very satisfied. Defiantly worth the time and money but don't expect to do much with it after you've completed it. Expand
  32. Oct 14, 2013
    Never have i laughed so much playing a game and i am sure i have never had so much fun with a game either, this game is to Deadpool what the Arkham series was and is to Batman, the look of the game is perfect for the game, the controls are very good and allow for some very high combos to be built up, the number of weapons and upgrades are great maybe could do with a few more for futureNever have i laughed so much playing a game and i am sure i have never had so much fun with a game either, this game is to Deadpool what the Arkham series was and is to Batman, the look of the game is perfect for the game, the controls are very good and allow for some very high combos to be built up, the number of weapons and upgrades are great maybe could do with a few more for future games, and the story is pretty good allowing some b-list villains get a shot in the limlight and the way Deapool broke the 4th wall in this game constantly calling High Moon and telling them how awesome this game should be and even calling Nolan North too it was geniusly done but by far the best thing is the performance of Nolan North as Deadpool himself he nails it it is one of his best performances if not his best he was perfect in this game there are a few thing that need to be polished like the repetition of one liners while in combat they could be a few more so that it doesn't seem like he is just saying the same set of jokes over and over but this is just a small issue i really hope this is just the start of the Deadpool games because it was such a great start here's hoping for more to come in the future and maybe we will get that damn movie too Expand
  33. May 2, 2014
    when i heard there was going to be a deadpool game i was like. YES! YES! and then the trailer came out i laugh out loud i really really really really love this game i love nolan north hes just way too perfection and the visuals look great as well the one thing that i don't like about this game is the controlls there are times where you have to jump at right place the controlls are a bitwhen i heard there was going to be a deadpool game i was like. YES! YES! and then the trailer came out i laugh out loud i really really really really love this game i love nolan north hes just way too perfection and the visuals look great as well the one thing that i don't like about this game is the controlls there are times where you have to jump at right place the controlls are a bit stiff but ether way the rest of the game is amazing love it nuff said 9.9 out of 10 Expand
  34. Oct 28, 2014
    Als ich die Screenshots des Spiel gesehen habe, dachte ich nur noch 0815. Und so fühlt sich das Gameplay auch an. Die Steuerung und die Kamera sind extrem frustrierend. Doch das Spiel punktet mit Humor, denn Deadpool ist einfach irre komisch. Ich bin ein grosser Fan von ihm geworden, seit ich das Spiel durchgespielt habe.
  35. Aug 3, 2015
    Don't listen to reviews, this game is fun! In my opinion this is one of the hidden gems for Xbox 360. and other platforms. Maybe not worth $60 but you can now buy it cheap.
  36. Jul 1, 2013
    I knew what I wanted going in playing this game; to laugh my ass off. Let me tell you, the entire duration of the game, that's exactly what I got. If you like crass humor, full of dick jokes, farts, and outrageous gags with some clever tongue and cheek lines, Deadpool is for you. The game continually hit the right chords with my funny bone. Nolan North plays the schizophrenic maniac toI knew what I wanted going in playing this game; to laugh my ass off. Let me tell you, the entire duration of the game, that's exactly what I got. If you like crass humor, full of dick jokes, farts, and outrageous gags with some clever tongue and cheek lines, Deadpool is for you. The game continually hit the right chords with my funny bone. Nolan North plays the schizophrenic maniac to perfection too, acknowledging the game, player, and standard gaming components, North helps create Deadpool and makes him shine. As a game, it's a pretty standard hack and slash, but it's a fun one. It's a clunkier version of the new Devil May Cry. gun combos along with an array of assault weapons make combat fast, fun, and fluid. It can only be played in bursts with that in mind, otherwise it gets pretty stale very quickly. Graphically it's up to par with this console generation, nothing spectacular, but nothing wretched. I played Deadpool to laugh and I laughed hard, as a game it works pretty well, but it's nowhere near even Devil May Cry. It's a fun game, with a great story, and a fantastic character that's nailed. Expand
  37. Jul 3, 2013
    I have played both the transformers games by High Moon and the Deadpool game is almost as good as they were. The controls are solid but not easy mode. The combat is challenging and requires good timing like the devil may cry series. The weapon and upgrade unlocks are interesting.

The humor is up to taste, but its a deadpool game. High Moon is great at bringing IP's to life. I

I have been playing on the hard mode setting and it has been an honest challenge almost to the extent of Devil May Cry 3 which in my opinion was the best combo centric action fighting game ever.
  38. Sep 6, 2013
    Un gran trabajo de Unreal technology, Marvel y sus demas compañeros que lograron un buen juego con buenas graficas dedicacion, humor y una buena campaña porque asi logra ser en toda parte este super super heroe Deadpool.
  39. Jun 25, 2013
    Funny and silly a bit sloppy on the gameplay side but not bad overall maybe wait until price goes down if you're unsure. Fans of the character will love it especially the jokes at X-men Origins Wolverine and Barakapool non fans as said wait for a price drop.
  40. Jun 26, 2013
    Its Deadpool. is it groundbreaking? No. Does it make mistakes? Yes. Is it a goty? no. Does it try to be...no. It is what Duke Nukem should have been, and it is what I expect from a Deadpool game. Why aren't there a lot of collectibles or costume unlocks? again it is Deadpool, He has like 3 costumes, and is always broke.
    Bottom line is this is a fun summer action game that is worth checking out.
  41. Jun 26, 2013
    As someone who is a longtime fan of Deadpool and the Marvel Comics I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical when I heard Deadpool was getting his own game. Don't get me wrong, I always felt as if he deserved his own game but I didn't think a studio could do it justice. Then one a random day, I happened to see the announcement trailer. Once I heard that familiar voice, I knew it was going toAs someone who is a longtime fan of Deadpool and the Marvel Comics I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical when I heard Deadpool was getting his own game. Don't get me wrong, I always felt as if he deserved his own game but I didn't think a studio could do it justice. Then one a random day, I happened to see the announcement trailer. Once I heard that familiar voice, I knew it was going to be great. Deadpool is one hell of a ride from start to finish and is something any fan of comics should pick up.

The story starts with Deadpool in his apartment. That's when his trademark humor really kicks in. You can honestly tell Nolan North had a blast voicing the character and his multiple voices and the humor never becomes grating. I have laughed more during the course of this game than i have to most comedies.

The combat is almost perfect. Almost. Your attacks don't really feel like they have any weight behind and for the most part, I stick with the SMGs and Katanas. Though, there is a ton of upgrades and there is a play style for everyone. Do you like shotguns and hammers that trade speed for brute force? Go for it. Do you like it the other way around? Go ahead. Once you get into your own groove, you feel like a super powered bad-ass and the game shines.

The graphics are great. They really give off a comic book feel and the backgrounds are great. Everything fits great together and nothing seems out of place. The game runs super smooth and I have hardly ever noticed any hiccup from the frame rate when the action picks up.

Speaking of action, the set pieces are fantastic. Ever wanted to take a Sentinel's arm and blast away enemies? You got it. How about rocketing around in a foot with a turret as you blast away hordes of baddies? It's right here.

The challenge mod offers a whole separate mini game as well. As you complete levels, you unlock stages to test your mettle against baddies as the clock runs down. It starts off easy enough but once the difficulty increases, you need to adopt certain strategies for the different types of enemies that come raining down on you.

That's not to say that Deadpool is without its faults. Sometimes the camera gets turned around in combat. Once the screen gets filled with baddies and the action becomes hectic, you really lose track of Deadpool in the mob and the camera seems to have a mind of its own. But by far my biggest complaint is the mapping of the counter button and the teleporter button. They are the same button and it can be cumbersome when you get stuck in a corner or trying to escape from a mob. There's really not a diverse selection of enemies either and the only difference you really see is when they are glowing blue.

Overall, Deadpool is one highly enjoyable game. He is lewd, crude, and full of piss and vinegar but I bet you won't laugh this hard during any game this year. Give it a try and I promise you, you'll have a blast.
  42. Jun 30, 2013
    I played this game while i was in vacation. I went to a gaming shop and asked for The Last of Us, they said that they dont have it but they have Deadpool instead as the newest game so far. I remembered what my best buddy said "Dude i love Deadpool, he is just so funny and the best character in whole Marvel Universe". I thought i can give it a try, cuz i like trying new stuff (i didn't haveI played this game while i was in vacation. I went to a gaming shop and asked for The Last of Us, they said that they dont have it but they have Deadpool instead as the newest game so far. I remembered what my best buddy said "Dude i love Deadpool, he is just so funny and the best character in whole Marvel Universe". I thought i can give it a try, cuz i like trying new stuff (i didn't have much choice anyway :P)... In the very beginning of the game, u start in ur house.. The actions u can do are molded by pure fun.. I couldn't believe it, i thought it was just for the beginning but i-was-wrong.. Every moment of this game is so funny, i mean c' mon where did u see that u slap Wolverine like a thousand times? (Don't worry not a spoiler). The point is, this game slips through games like perfect story and gameplay like Bioshock and The Last of Us etc. and shows people that a bad game with bad graphics, bad gameplay and so much bad stuff can be very attractive and playable.. I give 8 out of 10 to this game, not just because it is funny, but that it shows people that we need something different too.. I believe in one day all gamers will understand that only fancy graphics or perfect story is not enough. And when that day arrived, perfect games will arrive, and they will get the perfect scores: 10 out of 10.. Expand
  43. Jun 30, 2013
    True, the combat is "basic" and the humor might be a little off for someone who blushes at the thought of farts (it's not even "witty", it's just immature poop and fart and dick jokes (which is awesome)), but it's a lot of basic and bloody fun, to be honest I have never laughed so much during a game!
    As a regular Deadpool reader I was a little anxious about the 4th wall breaking, I expected it to become cheesy after a while, but they did a good job on making it "feel right".

The healing factor was lots of fun and gave me a lot of opportunities to fight in unconventional ways, the exaggerating of video game cliches made everything twice as funny and the narrative was creative. It progressed a little too fast and it was a total no-brainer (which unsually isn't really my thing). If you're just looking for a couple of hours of immature fun with guns and hammers and swords, then buy it, but if you're not a deadpool fan I would wait until the price drops further.
  44. Jul 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Deadpool was a fun Game. It is a bit short, which is my main gripe. about 7 hours of gameplay and, "bam", it's over.

However I wouldn't have given this an 8 if they hadn't managed to capture the essence of the comic book character. I liked how they introduced character like Wolverine, Cable and well the rest On PC the controls were a little complex at first, but then I realised it's because I had got so used to games like CoD and BF3 that I forgot how to actually use a keyboard to play a game. After a few minutes I was throwing combos together like Deadpool saying Chimichangas!

I am hoping for DLC as I believe there is a lot more they could do with the character, and they could drop a bunch of additional stories and hilarity in rapidly.

The Game literally engages you and when it was finished... I decided I would do it all again.
  45. Aug 15, 2013
    Let's be honest. if you're buying a Deadpool game, chances are that you're not looking for the best hack and slash in the world because if that were the case you'd pay half the price to buy Bayonetta and have some ridiculous fun. No, you're here because you love Deadpool. The 4th wall is as expendable to him as every other person that isn't immortal. You really get to connect and loveLet's be honest. if you're buying a Deadpool game, chances are that you're not looking for the best hack and slash in the world because if that were the case you'd pay half the price to buy Bayonetta and have some ridiculous fun. No, you're here because you love Deadpool. The 4th wall is as expendable to him as every other person that isn't immortal. You really get to connect and love the character despite a linear, copy cut gameplay. Yes the humor is childish, but put it this way. You wanted a game to entertain yourself? you'll be well entertained. Expand
  46. Nov 11, 2013
    Are you a fan of Deadpool? Do you follow this current comic series? Enjoy his wit and ridiculous personality? Do you enjoy hack and slash games like God Of War? If you answered yes to these questions than this game is for you. The weapon system is extremely easy to use and the upgrade menu is well designed. It is super simple to start playing and very addicting. The best part of the gameAre you a fan of Deadpool? Do you follow this current comic series? Enjoy his wit and ridiculous personality? Do you enjoy hack and slash games like God Of War? If you answered yes to these questions than this game is for you. The weapon system is extremely easy to use and the upgrade menu is well designed. It is super simple to start playing and very addicting. The best part of the game is all the one liners that Deadpool blurts out while you are disemboweling enemies. As you upgrade and buy new weapons he gets even more one liners. There are also random cut aways and genre changes through out the game. While this game is by no means original, it is a lot of fun for any fan of Deadpool, Marvel, and Videogames. Expand
  47. Nov 23, 2013
    It wasn't one of the best games of the year, no. But as a fan of Marvel in general and Deadpool specifically, I think it managed to capture his crude sense of humor well, and adding the voices in his head kept the game light while reminding you continually how nuts Deadpool really is. If you like Deadpool or enjoy stories that constantly break the fourth wall and mock themselves, then thisIt wasn't one of the best games of the year, no. But as a fan of Marvel in general and Deadpool specifically, I think it managed to capture his crude sense of humor well, and adding the voices in his head kept the game light while reminding you continually how nuts Deadpool really is. If you like Deadpool or enjoy stories that constantly break the fourth wall and mock themselves, then this game is for you. Be prepared to laugh A LOT. Expand
  48. Jun 12, 2014
    Okay boys and girls get ready for fun, tongue in cheeks game!
    I almost bypassed this game due to low reviews on this game, but fear not its a pretty good game.
    I was not a Deadpool fan prior to playing this game, but this one has man searching left and right for information on the Merc with a Mouth (his nickname) Try it you won't be dissappointed.
  49. Jun 22, 2015
    Great game. The Humor fits perfect with the Character. Great and funny story. But it has some Gameplay issues. The weapons are awesome you can upgrade meele and shooting weapons. But sometimes it's way to easy even on Hard mode. Beside this it has an funny survival mode, which is harder and more Challenging then the story mode

A hero that fits in no pigeon-hole, of the video game that prays to the pigeon-holes. Run up headlong, and maybe you are going to be relatively satisfied. [Issue#232]
  2. Sep 17, 2013
    This game is repetitive, with boring level design and a camera which doesn’t want to work. Deadpool is a great character with a lot charisma and humour, but he tries too hard to be really funny.
  3. Sep 10, 2013
    Deadpool is an action game that tries very hard to make fun of the game medium. Sometimes it is very funny while other times it is not. Gameplay-wise Deadpool manages to be pretty standard stuff but it is rather evident that it should’ve needed more time in development.